Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes (13537 Views)

Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution / Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? / N2bn Approved To Develop Maritime Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2013
gamesb: beware beware beware of this people they are FAKE defrauding innocent unemployed guys.
avoid them they FAKE.

Pls a marternal relative of mine has a certain MAINLAND OIL company(call it family business if u like). They have a filling station in my village, onitsha, owerri and also has a tank farm in cross river calabar. Although the logo I saw there aint theirs.

How do you come about these people scamming job seekers with that company name. Mind getting me there address cos I wanna call my friend(the youngest of the MAINLAND OIL COY) who oversees the tank farm in calabar.
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by Durchmann(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2013
slimming: We need more of local flight routes pls.

Yeah! I second that...

Flying is getting more attractive for more Nigerians now but wait until the next crash and then you'll see the phobia...
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by tremzy07(f): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2013
Does anyone have an idea of whether you can book their flights online and what their website address is?
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by emRemiLek(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
blank: Medview that always cancel, delay flights. I cannot use Medview for local flights even if they are the only flight and they are usually cheaper.

This is not correct!

Medview are known for keeping to Time. No other airline keeps to time as much as they do.
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by kevoh(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
Okija_juju: Isnt MEDVIEW Airlines the product of the defunct BELLVIEW airlines?!
Yes they are and like the phoenix they have risen from the ashes of Bellview!
tremzy07: Does anyone have an idea of whether you can book their flights online and what their website address is?
medviewairline.com. Bros google na ur friend oo, 2 seconds and you'll get the response you want.
Durchmann:

Yeah! I second that...

Flying is getting more attractive for more Nigerians now but wait until the next crash and then you'll see the phobia...

Haba chairman, you know when there's a crash a lot of folks lose loved ones, why not wish for better services and ensuring of safety by airlines when flying than for the next crash so that Nigerians will have phobia! That's not cool!

1 Like

Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by mbekwu: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
enugu to south africa should be added...

1 Like

Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by tayo4me(f): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
I hear this airline is owned by Tinubu. How true is this please?
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by tpia5: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
Why do nigerian airlines have funny names?

Why cant they have names like swift, lekki, state affiliated ( eg sokoto air), greenways, jetgreen, southwest, etc?
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by Tintinix: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
spacebus: who is caling dana here? angry undecided

I was forced to fly Dana last month... With enough faith, but they tried oh! Safety wise, they tried, they had lots of confectionaries... Just that their image is damaged!
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by nonesense: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
k.style:
I rily lyk d idea of lewandoski nt leavin dortmund.d german league is d league 2 watch...no financial wahala,attendance on point,nxt world best may com 4rm....wait o.....whr i dey sef?
Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ don enter market unclad oo, but go back before its late
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by opeyemi2012(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
CFCfan: The routes according to the managing director if the airline, Alhaji Muneer Bankole include: 14 frequencies on the Lagos / Accra route; Lagos / Dakar ; Lagos / Libreville; Lagos/ Abuja / Jeddah; Kano / Jeddah, which are four frequencies .

The other routes are : Lagos / Dubai and Enugu / Singapore. smiley

Hmm....Enugu/Singapore route? The Medview management must be made up of astute and shrewd businessmen who knows that my igbo brothers will want to transport 'Hard Drugs' straight to Singapore and neighbouring countries! Its even better now that Akanu Ibiam airport just started its international operation, there will be lesser security scrutiny than in other busy intl airports. Lol #no offence intended! Just thinking aloud... grin
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by opeyemi2012(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
CFCfan: The routes according to the managing director if the airline, Alhaji Muneer Bankole include: 14 frequencies on the Lagos / Accra route; Lagos / Dakar ; Lagos / Libreville; Lagos/ Abuja / Jeddah; Kano / Jeddah, which are four frequencies .

The other routes are : Lagos / Dubai and Enugu / Singapore. smiley

Hmm....Enugu/Singapore route? The Medview management must be made up of astute and shrewd businessmen who knows that my igbo brothers will want to transport 'Hard Drugs' straight to Singapore and neighbouring countries! Its even easier now that Akanu Ibiam airport just started its international operation, there will be lesser security scrutiny than in other busy intl airports. Lol #no offence intended! Just thinking aloud... grin
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
Please is there vecancy in medview
As cabin crew, i need to know.
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by blank(f): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
em.RemiLek:

This is not correct!

Medview are known for keeping to Time. No other airline keeps to time as much as they do.

I am saying the gospel truth. I flew them to Abuja and return. It was hellish. They shifted my 2 o'clock flight 5pm. We finally left past 7 and i was flying with my baby. Return trip was same. My 5:30pm flight back did not leave till 7pm again. Both times i was with my baby and it was a horrible experience.

Nearly everytime i am in the airport i keep hearing Medview flight has been postponed. I challenge anyone to listen out anytime they are in the airport. You will always hear Medview has been postponed. Maybe that is why their flights are so cheap.
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by kevoh(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
blank:

I am saying the gospel truth. I flew them to Abuja and return. It was hellish. They shifted my 2 o'clock flight 5pm. We finally left past 7 and i was flying with my baby. Return trip was same. My 5:30pm flight back did not leave till 7pm again. Both times i was with my baby and it was a horrible experience.

Nearly everytime i am in the airport i keep hearing Medview flight has been postponed. I challenge anyone to listen out anytime they are in the airport. You will always hear Medview has been postponed. Maybe that is why their flights are so cheap.

The delays might also have been caused by imminent bad stormy weather have you considered that option too?
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
So, they will be going head to head with Emirates on the Lagos-Dubai route, a route Arik Air decided not to ply because of the might of Emirates...
These people get liver sha cheesy
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hey! Who said they had UGLY ppl? The one I flew from Lag to ABJ had cute guys oº°˚! grin grin
And their meatpie was a breath of fresh air from what aero serves! angry angry
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by blank(f): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
kevoh:

The delays might also have been caused by imminent bad stormy weather have you considered that option too?

No need to be condenscending. I think i am reasonably smart. I will know if its environmental factors or otherwise. Dana flew 3 times during that period. Every other airline flew that day more than once. It was so terrible that day. The annoying part is that no one said anything until they finally called our flight.
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Durchmann:

Yeah! I second that...

Nawa for you o. Read what you wrote
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 29, 2013
kevoh:

Everytime?
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by alex406(m): 2:06am On Aug 29, 2013
This is a good development. we have not had it like this in a very long time. Kudos to our government for living up to expectation as it keep springing up surprises all the way.
Medview has one of the most friendly air hostess in Nigeria today.

2 Likes

Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by pinozino: 7:04am On Aug 29, 2013
PLs,Note that Bellview is now change to First Nation Airline not Medview:Infact Medview as come to stay their service is wholesome from ticketing point to admirable checkin in counter staff that gives you worthy and hitch free attention in a few minute,their Boarding process is stress free and their catering service inside the flight is magnificent and mouth watery(chef delite).they have smooth flight experience,Medview Bravo!keep the good job high.

1 Like

Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by gamesb: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2013
at Ishsoph pls tell inform them
criminals are using there name to defraud people.
Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by johnwell(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2013
I Love this airline, I flew last week from abuja to yola, it was VERY OKAY.

1 Like

Re: Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes by israel007: 7:05am On Sep 01, 2013
pinozino: PLs,Note that Bellview is now change to First Nation Airline not Medview:Infact Medview as come to stay their service is wholesome from ticketing point to admirable checkin in counter staff that gives you worthy and hitch free attention in a few minute,their Boarding process is stress free and their catering service inside the flight is magnificent and mouth watery(chef delite).they have smooth flight experience,Medview Bravo!keep the good job high.

I'm afraid I'd have to disagree with you. Here:

I was suppose to travel from lagos to PH and then to abuja and back to lagos on an official trip. My ticket was business class. I got to the airport, got to their check in counter and there was this guy who asked for my id in order to get a boarding pass. After seeing an id heve requested I give him something (bribe). And I went: what? What for? I'm not giving you nothing. At that point my phone rang and for the 15 minutes I was on the phone he didn't issue a boarding pass because i didn't give him 'something'. Only for him to tell me, 'oh, I'm waiting to handover. I've closed' geez. And he issued a boarding pass to the young lady after me. So I went up to their office to request for my BP and the lady there who was dressed like some girls learning trade at a supper store still directed me back to the counter as that is the place I could get my BP. Got there again and it was the same guy still sitting there.

I stormed their office and this time headed straight to the managers and office. Explained and the man gave me my boarding pass. Only for him to explain that the same dude had don't same thing 4 days before and was issued a warning.

On board, one of the crew removed his tie and had it in his hands and was just walking about.

That got me disenchanted about medview.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation / Dino Melaye’s Recall Begins Today / Enugu Airport Ready Before Christmas -aviation Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.