Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Emenike My Foolish Friend - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Emenike My Foolish Friend (1116 Views)

Who Is The Most Foolish Man Among This 3 Men? / 3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It / Foolish Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emenike My Foolish Friend by extraflyfineboy(m): 7:30am On Aug 28, 2013
I won’t lie, Emenike is my friend, but most times I wonder how I came in communication with such a foolish fellow. When I dropped out of secondary school due to lack of funds to continue I came to the city to hustle and that was how I met Emenike. I was looking for a means of survival and he was looking for a conductor for his commercial bus.

After about 2weeks of working with Emenike, I knew why his Danfo which he bought less than a year ago was looking bashed and uncared for. Emenike is a drunkard and a womanizer; a wicked combo.

We work 6 days a week and make within the range of N15,000 to N25,000 every day but Emenike finds it hard to even fuel his bus every morning. “Oboy abeg borrow me 2k there make we use buy fuel, after the day’s work I go balance you” I was used to him singing that song every morning.

Emenike knows all the brothels in the city and almost all the sex workers knew his name. Some of them offered him free sex as a means of soliciting for his future patronage. Emenike continue my pot bellied friend drinks so much that 8 bottles of Gulder does not get him high. I know this because I have gone out with him most Sunday’s and one of his popular arguments went like “How many bottles can you drink? Ordinary 6 bottles dey high you, you are not ashamed of yourself”. He would say and burst into a hilarious laughter.
http://
Last Christmas .....kindly continue your laughter here http://umehoma.com
Re: Emenike My Foolish Friend by Dygeasy(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2013
I Haven't Even Started Laughing. There's No Laughter To Continue So I Refuse To Check That Blog!!!

3 Likes

Re: Emenike My Foolish Friend by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
@poster... Ur Fada..
Re: Emenike My Foolish Friend by Lyth: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
Well well they say "show me ur friend n I'll ...."
Let's jst say "u r as good as emenike ur friend" ...I.d.iota!
Re: Emenike My Foolish Friend by Lyth: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Well well they say "show me ur friend n I'll ...."
Let's jst say "u r as dumb as emenike ur friend" ...I.d.iota! I bet u didn't drop out due 2 lack of funds but due 2 ur extra-ordinary foolishness.
Re: Emenike My Foolish Friend by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 29, 2013
D person wey post dis rubbish na ogun d qod of iron na him qo kill am.....u juz make me waste my time nd bundle 2 read stupid story nairaland suppose castrate u.

(1) (Reply)

Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing Wife / What Will You Do Next ? / Ex Unilag Student Picked Her phonecall Days After Her Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.