Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert (39660 Views)

8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by henryugo(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
undecidedwat is introvert
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by MizEmerald(f): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
I was an extrovert when I was younger but seriously every thing mentioned up there fits me so well now,I really need to change,me no likey.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by seunpayne(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
Yes...am is one too.
I used to stay in my room all days.
I hate people and their company. they just want to change me so i say no

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Abbey2sam(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
magkhan: I exhibit all that...
IV always known am an introvert...
I just don't see it as bad.INTROVERT is just another name for ME

You're a liar..........
I believe if they write about the extrovert.......
You will still come here and write "I exhibit all "

6 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Atk 01: This is really true. As an introvert, I've been accused of being arrogant a lot embarassed , and anytime i hear that, i just smile to myself.

So have i! #Sigh. People just don't get it. undecided
As far as the church sitting thing is concerned, I am definitely guilty as charged.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Manweysabi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
I agree with most of the points listed up there... There're nothing bad being an introvert.... The point is, both introverts and extroverts have there wicknesses.

It'll be a bad idea to make an introvert a sales personel, cos, they won't deliver effectively, unlike an extrovert.

But, it'll interest you to know that most great inventors, scientists, songwriters, musicians, entrepreneurs e.t.c, are introverts in nature.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by s3nn2x(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
That is soooo me! I hate phone calls, I prefer messaging. I prefer to speak in front of a crowd, no matter the number, but it is a difficulty having a discussion with a strange person. ..

I used to hate myself, but I have come to realise that I am ME and nobody can change that. All I strive to do, is to put others into consideration in whatever I do. People see me as being mean or a saddist, but I am like 'you won't understand'...spot on!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Andyblaze: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nna mehn i be introvert o
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by 2old4that(m): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
If the lady in the pic is, then i am too! grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by UjSizzle(f): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
fuqq i'm an introvert......well atleast 70% introverted grin
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
Very true, but am really not a good writer. I used to be tho, can't tell why am no more cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Olucheye(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
OP Your Post is quite right!
I always identitfied myself to be an intovert even when meeting people for the very first time. Even though, most tend to disagree with me at our first meet as to how social i am and how much humor i had within me.

But with time, most of realize how true my first statement was; As i tend to withdraw back to my shell. I enjoy solitude more than anyone..taking solo trips to the beach, stores n so just to give myself a treat, listen to music with headphones on n have a good SOLO laugh.

However, i dispute with number 7! Also, I'm not a great writer but i sway folks easily with my mild american accent! #darizall!
But One Sure Thingy Is, MOST Introverts Are Braniacs.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by odibenson(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Henry praise: Is being an introvert a sin? Must introverts strife to be extroverts
strive not strife

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
chronique: Well,in my case,I was more of an extrovert when I was much younger but as I grew older,I became an introvert and I like it that way. Nobody comes to my house to visit anyhow and if you must see me,you must call to say you're coming. You can be at my gate and knock all day and I won't answer you if I'm not expecting you. When you're tired,you'd go to your house. I hardly visit people and I love having my space. Moreover,I love being indoors and it hardly bores me. So long as I have internet access 24/7,I'm ok. I'd just spend my time reading stuffs online.
same here

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wow! That No. 8 is soooo me! I can't call you unless I have something important to talk about.

This introverted nature was worse when I was little. My mum was always complaining to my aunties and uncles. In my nursery school report card, the teacher's remark about me was always; "intelligent but an introvert".

Now, I'm like 60% extroverted and 40% introverted.

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Cestmoi1(f): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
You must be talking abt me especially no 6 and i used to write poems and songs.wow! just remembered that now.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Emmy9ite(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
Am an entrovert. A combo of the two tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Does that mean am selfish2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10.
No wonder I don't have female friends... dem don tire for me sef embarassed

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by 7footre(m): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
All of the above apply to me except maybe being a writer buh I've always know ma self to be a full time introvert so no biggies
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hmmm... Everybody go start to dey claim introvert now.

Including me. undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Fkforyou(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
I think am guilty of no 1,8,10...we moved to my new area since april last year up till dis day I only went to my former area thrice and I've not made any new friends here either,am always indoors even wen I go out to observe my prayers I just greet my neighbours and dats all,sometimes I just wonder why I don't easily open up to people.

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by IZUKWU(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
Guilty as charged
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Isiterere(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
see my life outside though am happy bn an introvert.

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by jhydebaba(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
I think I'm an introvert tongue
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wow! I'm an introvert cool
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by infobiz9ja(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by adepojuis: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
6,8 &10 are true,@ op we must av met b4.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
1, 3, 4, 8 and 10. I dont even party at all and I am an indoor person if I dont have work to do or somewhere very very important/necessary to go, I just stay indoors I dont have any friend around my neighbourhood and I just mind my business.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by drmary: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
YES! All of the above apply to me.I am introverted and I love being me.I choose my friends carefully,I love staying around people who are cool like me.
I once dated an extovert,d guy can so brag,had so many friends that were always coming to his crib to eat n chat so loudly! Gosh I couldn't cope I ran as fast as my leg could carry me.
I really love being me

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by ikechukz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
1 to 9 defines me but 10 is opposite for me
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by greedie1(f): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
oh no!!!!! i refuse to be an introvert. sad
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by fulanigirl(f): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
We may be introverts but we're happy. So it's all good grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) / Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.