Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 (2222 Views)

RCCG Spends N433 Millions On Community Projects / RCCG Spent 433million Naira On Community Projects. / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Orikinla(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2013
The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has spent N433million on community projects across the nation in the first quarter of 2013.

The General Overseer of the church, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, disclosed this while presenting report of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities last week.

He said the projects were spread over 353 communities in 255 local governments of the nation.
Adeboye informed the projects included construction of free community schools, provision of free potable water, scholarship for indigent students and patrol vans for police stations, among several others.

See full report on http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/rccg-spends-n433-million-on-community-projects/
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by moscobabs(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2013
The work of God is Moving
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by saintkola(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2013
This is commendable & I'm proud of RCCG.. That being said I'm not a fan of the auditorium expansion idea & believe churches in Nigeria need to be taxed!
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by vladimiros: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2013
mmmm
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by yunglykmine(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2013
Good move RCCG ..Give back to the people/the poor that's the love we preach.
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by nora544: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2013
Telling something in an newspaper that the people see what the church is doing is different when you show the projects like this school we build new or for this school we bought new tables.

I learn it in this way that the people must see it becauswe i know also only writing what they have done, who can prove this if this is realy tru.

I know you can write very much in an newspapers because what's written down in black and white isn't necessarily true
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by veraponpo(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2013
Good one.

I have always known RCCG is doing a good job. I know of some of her arms that are into Social Responsibilities eg CADAM- Christ Against Drug Abuse Ministry,among many others.
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Garrithe1st: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2013
I won't believe till I see Pics of at least 70% of the projects carried out by this Religious Businessmen and women.

I won't be deceived....

cool
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Tuntheycr7: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2013
This is a good move by RCCG. God bless
Am sure some pathetik fellow wud RANT abt this. I dnt knw wen sum pple wud aprci8.
Perhapz wher are those anti-MOG ?
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Gboliwe: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2013
What communities? Which local governments? Are they centred in one zone or spread across the 6 geo political zones? What did u do in the 2nd quarter, what are you doing in this 3rd quarter? Since you want to talk, be detailed and tell us.
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by jimmysho(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2013
if you are waiting for pix. keep waitng because u wont get 1 since the church is not trying to wet media appetite rather pastor was only giving report to the council
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by jimmysho(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2013
Gboliwe, wa pe tope. Alanise. Omo ole afajo
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Lordlexy: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2013
Garri the 1st: I won't believe till I see Pics of at least 70% of the projects carried out by this Religious Businessmen and women.

I won't be deceived....

cool
The church is not entitled to reveal its community work to you because it isn't your money and it isn't your government to be held accountable to do that, but where the church chooses to do that, is to put haters like you to shame, who have decided to soil God's name for whatever reason. Like it or not, the church of God is moving forward and the gate of hell shall not. prevail
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Lordlexy: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2013
Gboliwe: What communities? Which local governments? Are they centred in one zone or spread across the 6 geo political zones? What did u do in the 2nd quarter, what are you doing in this 3rd quarter? Since you want to talk, be detailed and tell us.
You come across as a hate. Is the church your govt? Does the church owe you? The fact that they decided to make public their community didn't subject them to any explaination. Even after detail explaination, unrepentant haters like you showing contempt to anything the church will always find occation to bring further accusation as that is your stock in trade. I know churches who carry out similar humanitarian project without making it public. My friend purge of hatred, it could be harmful.
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Lordlexy: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2013
saintkola: This is commendable & I'm proud of RCCG.. That being said I'm not a fan of the auditorium expansion idea & believe churches in Nigeria need to be taxed!
Churches are not business entities and as such, they are not liable to pay tax. You decided to be sarcastic with this tax thing because of sheer resentment you have for the church.
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Orikinla(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
We also do general feeding of the poor and also clearing and cleaning gutters and general environmental sanitation.
But unlike state governors, we don't copy and paste the photos on the pages of newspapers like doing your official duty with tax payers money is charity.
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Orikinla(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
Garri the 1st: I won't believe till I see Pics of at least 70% of the projects carried out by this Religious Businessmen and women.

I won't be deceived....

cool

We are not doing it to impress you or anyone.
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Orikinla(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
Lordlexy: You come across as a hate. Is the church your govt? Does the church owe you? The fact that they decided to make public their community didn't subject them to any explaination. Even after detail explaination, unrepentant haters like you showing contempt to anything the church will always find occation to bring further accusation as that is your stock in trade. I know churches who carry out similar humanitarian project without making it public. My friend purge of hatred, it could be harmful.

Don't mind him.
He did not read the full report.
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Garrithe1st: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
Lordlexy: The church is not entitled to reveal its community work to you because it isn't your money and it isn't your government to be held accountable to do that, but where the church chooses to do that, is to put haters like you to shame, who have decided to soil God's name for whatever reason. Like it or not, the church of God is moving forward and the gate of hell shall not. prevail

Who is this sheepie?? Abeg face one side joor. They aren't entitled to reveal the community work to me shebi na me ask them before dem go broadcast am for news you this bloody hypocrite... If you come to the public to talk about your community work then be ready to answer questions from the public.

Besides I'm sure you dummies didn't remember these verses in the scriptures..

Matt Chapt 6
1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

I hereby declare y'all hypocrites!!!

Blawdy Pharisees...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Garrithe1st: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
HYPOCRITES!!!!!
grin grin grin

Matt Chapter 6:

1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Garrithe1st: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
If y'all are Christians like you want to claim why are you announcing the "alms" you gave on a public forum??

Why are you trying to get praise from men??

Or is the God who is meant to reward you a member of Nairaland??

Hypocrites.....

grin grin grin
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Garrithe1st: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
body nor be faya-wood ooo

cool

Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Gboliwe: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Lordlexy: You come across as a hate. Is the church your govt? Does the church owe you? The fact that they decided to make public their community didn't subject them to any explaination. Even after detail explaination, unrepentant haters like you showing contempt to anything the church will always find occation to bring further accusation as that is your stock in trade. I know churches who carry out similar humanitarian project without making it public. My friend purge of hatred, it could be harmful.
hate? You are a joker or you didnt get the right word you wanted to use!
Tell your church to either keep quiet on their community service or show proof.
Nobody throws money around like that. If they executed projects worth that amount, and they want the world to know it, let them show us where! Thats how it is done
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Garrithe1st: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
Gboliwe:
Nobody throws money around like that. If they executed projects worth that amount, and they want the world to know it, let them show us where! Thats how it is done

Touch not their anointed....

grin
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by AdmYamamoto: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
Gboliwe:

You people are mentally retarde.d or somethin. Osuji has put it so correctly many times! How much has your whole family contributed to their immediate environment? Did you give the report to the government or public? They mentioned over 250+ LGs, the next thing you want to know if it is in your region which you cry is marginalized. This is just 433 M but Obi who has done nothing with over N 12 B in one year except put it all in his Fidelity Bank is your hero? People like you should be lined up and shot and after that, shot again and again!!
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Gboliwe: 3:28am On Aug 29, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

You people are mentally retarde.d or somethin. Osuji has put it so correctly many times! How much has your whole family contributed to their immediate environment? Did you give the report to the government or public? They mentioned over 250+ LGs, the next thing you want to know if it is in your region which you cry is marginalized. This is just 433 M but Obi who has done nothing with over N 12 B in one year except put it all in his Fidelity Bank is your hero? People like you should be lined up and shot and after that, shot again and again!!
You are very foolish, very very foolish and considering your age, you will remain foolish for life. The very next time you address me and insult me or bring in family, is the time you will die like a dog that you are. Fool.

I am not interested in how you live or spend your money but the day you start a thread and tell us you gave a nairalanda N600 for lunch, I have the right to ask who that nairaldr is. If you didnt want to be asked, you wouldnt have started that thread.

And for your other bigotted posts, I won't even give you an answer. You are too foolish not to understand a thing!

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by kolexy(m): 3:44am On Aug 29, 2013
saintkola: This is commendable & I'm proud of RCCG.. That being said I'm not a fan of the auditorium expansion idea & believe churches in Nigeria need to be taxed!

If you were at the camp during the last convention, then you will understand the urgent need for a new auditorium.
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Garrithe1st: 4:48am On Aug 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
You are very foolish, very very foolish and considering your age, you will remain foolish for life. The very next time you address me and insult me or bring in family, is the time you will die like a dog that you are. Fool.

I am not interested in how you live or spend your money but the day you start a thread and tell us you gave a nairalanda N600 for lunch, I have the right to ask who that nairaldr is. If you didnt want to be asked, you wouldnt have started that thread.

And for your other bigotted posts, I won't even give you an answer. You are too foolish not to understand a thing!

We've got to channel this energy of yours to something "more worthwhile"

cool cool cool
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by bokohalal(m): 5:00am On Aug 29, 2013
Orikinla: The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has spent N433million on community projects across the nation in the first quarter of 2013.

The General Overseer of the church, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, disclosed this while presenting report of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities last week.

He said the projects were spread over 353 communities in 255 local governments of the nation.
Adeboye informed the projects included construction of free community schools, provision of free potable water, scholarship for indigent students and patrol vans for police stations, among several others.

See full report on http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/rccg-spends-n433-million-on-community-projects/

433 million in 353 communities. What projects and how much per project?
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Gboliwe: 5:08am On Aug 29, 2013
Garri the 1st:

We've got to channel this energy of yours to something "more worthwhile"

cool cool cool
Is slaying fools no more worthwhile? tongue
Re: RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 by Garrithe1st: 5:26am On Aug 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
Is slaying fools no more worthwhile? tongue

I've got a more worthwhile task for you...

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hugh Jackman: I'm A Christian, I Dedicate Every Performance To God / Why Do Some Churches Shout "Amen! Amen! Amen! Fire!"? / Esu [elegba / Eleggua] Extreme Occult Powers Mysterious Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.