Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

How To Woo A Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Man? (26863 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo A Man? by popsonj(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2008
really!!!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by tngtech(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2008
@poster

Go see an herbalist.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Jeovy(m): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2008
ephisi:

acidrop, it is very possible that u never woo guys. maybe u actually woo a guy and make hinm think he is the one wooing u. Thats d best u can do. if a lady likes a guy thats d best she can stay away from totally wooing d guy.

I once read a book, The art of seduction, Taught me the art of seduction and how to defend against seductin. But wait oh. which guy on this earth does not want to bee wooed. The odds are in our favour afterall.

Funny, my girl friend and hopefully wife to be, actually wooed me for 4years before i finally saw reason to date her.

guy,u don spoil show,why you tell her say you get girl?

aciddrop please drop an acid on that having a girlfriend line
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2008
ephisi:

aisha, kai, walai, me i nor gree. Sports and politics, e no go work oh. maybe the guy is the one wooing u instead and u think sey na u dey woo d guy grin grin grin

sports and politics are no go areas for wooing. except he is talking about the manchester infront of u and the arsenal behind u. and maybe the apple or is it guave  or tomato that killed abacha as politics
when you meet a guy u like, you have to strike up conversation for me the sports or politics stuff always works for my kind of men. If you cant converse well in bothe fields, i run fast
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ehie007(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2008
Does all this woowing techniques work for all guys. why cant a gal come out plain and tell a guy that she likes him.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2008
Jeovy, what do u know about wooing, if a lady knows that u have a babe, then she knows that is no long tin, just do the koboko thing and get ur freak on and evry one leaves happily ever after.

You no sabi anytin
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Uby40(m): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2008
i'm sorry if i sound this way.
but i wont really take her seriously if i'm wood by a lady.
i think wooing is a man's business, i may be thinking for myself here.
its gives a lady more facial value when she's wooed.
or are we talkin about older ladies here, cos thats when the case cud be different to me.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by popsonj(m): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2008
Well, it all depends on your predeposition, but i don't actually see anything wrong
there since you both will be in love and not the guy only falling in love.

It will be intresting if girls woo guys on a larger scale even like guys does.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by spikedcylinder: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2008
@ Topic
Wooing a man is impossible if like me, you're a ugly duckling. . . embarassed grin
Re: How To Woo A Man? by joomiegal(f): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2008
Answer:

If you woo the man correctly he will think he is wooing you. Everyone knows the woman controls everything we just let the men think our ideas are thiers.

@ sistawoman, grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy!!! Girl, youre a genius!!! kiss wink
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2008
are u a newbie, so u never knew that
Re: How To Woo A Man? by MethodMan3(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2008
TELL HIM YOU ARE MENSTRUATING!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by victor4u(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2008
@ Topic

From experience, they jst stare at u, smile n expct u to approach them
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Helmet: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2008
Woman wooing man again?
1st successful woe put man to the rough side of life; and here u are, making plans for another round of woe!

Woman stop this woeing thing!
Man, this is another conspiracy by woman, to woe U.

Woman - Wo(e) = man.

Man beware, dont be woed!!!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ephisi(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2008
victor4u:

@ Topic

From experience, they jst stare at u, smile n expct u to approach them

lol. like mumu
Re: How To Woo A Man? by chioma107(f): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2008
Some guys are so SLOW!!! Even if you try everything, they just wouldnt get the msg,
ehie007:

Does all this woowing techniques work for all guys. why can't a girl come out plain and tell a guy that she likes him.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by joomiegal(f): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2008
ephisi:

are u a newbie, so u never knew that

newbie? to nairaland or to the principle? no to both. the idea doent just apply to wooing,. its one of our 'best-kept secrets' (lol!) and one the men wuld never admit. grin who wants to admit that they're henpecked? tongue tongue
Re: How To Woo A Man? by victor4u(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2008
chioma107:

Some guys are so SLOW!!! Even if you try everything, they just wouldnt get the msg,

then go ahead n ask him out grin
Re: How To Woo A Man? by jkpretty(f): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2008
Some men simply don't have the nerve to woe,(They are tongue tied, smiling soo sheepishly and every conversation, even meaningless ones cool without having the balls to talk d talk. Wiping sweats at every giving moment as if courage will come cool ) so why not give it up for the women strong enough to get the men they want.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by joomiegal(f): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2008
victor4u:

then go ahead n ask him out grin

Duhh? undecided and have him run in the opposite direction(typical naija man) NOT BY THE HAIR OF MY CHINNY-CHIN-CHIN!!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by victor4u(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2008
jkpretty:

Some men simply don't have the nerve to woe,(They are tongue tied, smiling soo sheepishly and every conversation, even meaningless ones cool without having the balls to talk d talk. Wiping sweats at every giving moment as if courage will come cool ) so why not give it up for the women strong enough to get the men they want.

Wat ar ladies really feellin like meen i tire ooooo undecided
Re: How To Woo A Man? by tijehi(f): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2008
Please girls, flashing your Gods giving assets just to woo a brother is demeaning yourself. There are other ways to woo a bro. What about conversing intelligently. I know lots of guys who like girls who never agree to every of their conclusions. You must not be all demure for him to think that you are the submissive type, just to get his attention. Some fellas really get bored with that. Some guys want to know what you have upstairs, they want to know if you can engage their interest for a long time (apart from just having sex all time).

I heard a guy say once that, yes, his girl was fine, and that she can cook, but that hes really bored 'cos she cant converse very well, especially when his friends are around, and that she's not just intrested in most of his likes, like sports, wanting to know the major happenings in the world.

Lots of dudes want someone they can engage in good and educative discuss.

So sistas, work on your intelligence (conversation skills and all that).
Re: How To Woo A Man? by victor4u(m): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2008
joomiegal:

Duhh? undecided and have him run in the opposite direction(typical naija man) NOT BY THE HAIR OF MY CHINNY-CHIN-CHIN!!

n dat is d mistake u gals are makin; u think askin a guy out wl make him run? thn u got it wrong. goin up to him n a simple hi wil do wink
Re: How To Woo A Man? by victor4u(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2008
tijehi:

Please girls, flashing your Gods giving assets just to woo a brother is demeaning yourself. There are other ways to woo a bro. What about conversing intelligently. I know lots of guys who like girls who never agree to every of their conclusions. You must not be all demure for him to think that you are the submissive type, just to get his attention. Some fellas really get bored with that. Some guys want to know what you have upstairs, they want to know if you can engage their interest for a long time (apart from just having sex all time).

I heard a guy say once that, yes, his girl was fine, and that she can cook, but that hes really bored 'because she can't converse very well, especially when his friends are around, and that she's not just intrested in most of his likes, like sports, wanting to know the major happenings in the world.

Lots of dudes want someone they can engage in good and educative discuss.

So sistas, work on your intelligence (conversation skills and all that).

for once a lady is talkin smiley
Re: How To Woo A Man? by victor4u(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2008
intelligent - a lady we wld wrk wt n b proud dat we av a gal. a lady dat can represent us in occasions, seminars and ur mind wl b at rest. not jst a sex machine embarassed
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Uby40(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2008
jkpretty:

@ jkpretty
i'm sorry, but i wont take u seriously if i get wooed by u.   nothin personal, but it makes a lady look cheap to me.
i dont have a problem on the ways to captivate a lady, i dont necessary do long talking. i think its all embedded in my genes.al more like a family-luck spell
the least she (a lady),cud do is show a green light to give him some mental invitation.
i cant really number a handful relationships that have thrived when she does the wooing.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by A3673(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2008
!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by jkpretty(f): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2008
Point is whether a woman woes with God's given talents or artificial talents or Intelligence or what come may, the fact is that a man has been wooed by a woman. cool

All na skills to catch man tongue
Re: How To Woo A Man? by beemex(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2008
Honestly for me, i don't really care who is woeing who. All i know is that i have a lot of respect who a lady that is able to tell a guy she likes him instead of waiting forever for him to tell her. Go on sisters it's the 21st century so, go get what you want!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by jkpretty(f): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2008
@Uby40

i would never woo a man cool, but my point still is, its not totally wrong if a girl does that, some ladies have done so and have gotten the men of their dreams. Some men are simply so tongue tied to tell their feelings. If i meet men in this position, i don't help them to speak. they'v got to let their tongues get loosened. cool But if another lady thinks "mehn! i like this guy and i know he diggs me too, i've got a job to do" i don't think its wrong.

My other point is no matter what scheme used as a woman, u stilled wooed a guy.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by tijehi(f): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2008
Thanks victor4u.

I believe that I must not use my body to get a guys attention (of cousre I have a great body). Most guys of now, see beyond that.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2008
Not all men like intelligent chicks, whats good for someone may not be good for another. Some men prefer the whinny chick, and oversubmissive chick, some men like strong intelligent sisters. I have lost some men because they said i was too intelligent. one of my ex got married yesterday, he dumped me because he said i was too ambitious he wanted a primary school teacher. So girls whatever works for you. Just be yourself and enjoy life, dont try to adjust for any man, if you have to make so many adjustments than he is not your man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! / Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas / CONGRATULATIONS! A Nairalander Just Got Wedded!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.