Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

How To Woo A Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Man? (26853 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 3:42am On Jun 21, 2008
onyinye2:

i guess you would have replied that. but im not talking about me grinding all over you and being all up in your mix. it is just a little harmless belly dance that would help hold you over till the food was ready. and it wouldnt be your responsiblity to ask but me offering to do it.

If that's the case, then I'll be alright. I think I would go for a nice, engaging conversation. The ability to hold a decent conversation is equally as attractive as any use of body language.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 3:47am On Jun 21, 2008
well for me . . . i love to talk. so yeah i pretty have an opinion on everything. you have seen the insults i've gotten for speaking my opinion. but yeah i enjoy talking to someone who can speak with intelligence but not be arrogant about it. and is willing to talk about politics and switch it up and talk about basktetball. but i feel there should also be times where you should instead of talking be silent. the best conversations are unspoken.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 3:53am On Jun 21, 2008
I agree, actually. Some of the best conversations are unspoken, as silence is powerful and can reveal a lot. Therefore, a game of chess will suffice. You better bring your A-game, because I play to win.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 3:56am On Jun 21, 2008
well being from Texas im more of a poker girl. and i havent been beaten yet. it is the ultimate game of stratedgy and smarts. so if you ever played me you might want to bring more than your A-game because i'll smack it down to a C.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 4:01am On Jun 21, 2008
Over here, in the New York metro area, poker games get very violent, very fast. I'll see for myself whether Texan poker warrants a greater amount of skill or not.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 4:03am On Jun 21, 2008
new yokers aint got nothing on me when it comes to Texas hold'em. violent. . . please, in the dirty south, that is how we live. so would you ever challenge me to a game
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 4:09am On Jun 21, 2008
onyinye2:

new yokers aint got nothing on me when it comes to Texas hold'em. violent. . . please, in the dirty south, that is how we live. so would you ever challenge me to a game

I can take anyone in Harris and Bexar Counties, DFW, anytime, anywhere. Violent? Like you wouldn't believe. Of course, I say all this in the comfort of my apartment, behind my computer, lol.

I take it you came to the US at a young age?
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 4:15am On Jun 21, 2008
actually i was born here. so i have been here all my life. you havent played poker like i have. im extremely competive. so i always win. let me repeat that. I ALWAYS WIN!! but if you feel you can take me, go right ahead. i need some money for some new shoes anyways.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 4:19am On Jun 21, 2008
Yeah, why not. Everyone is competitive. I could use some new lab equipment, as well as some transmission work.

It appears that we have completely jacked this thread.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 4:21am On Jun 21, 2008
go luck buying them when im through with your credit. you might as well give me your credit card number right now. because im going to clean you dry.

yeah we went from food to poker.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 4:24am On Jun 21, 2008
onyinye2:

go luck buying them when im through with your credit. you might as well give me your credit card number right now. because im going to clean you dry.

yeah we went from food to poker.

Competitive, I see. Well, I could ruin you on Connect 4. Do you know how I game? I once played Russian roulette with a loaded gun. And won.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 4:31am On Jun 21, 2008
oh really well the russians aint got nothing on me. i have been in a game with a group of foot balling men and cleaned out their savings account. then i was in a game with women. which was by far the scariest game. they tried to fight me but they didnt know i have taking kick boxing since i was seven
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 4:34am On Jun 21, 2008
You still cannot defeat me. Impossible! Do you know how I roll? I run things. I could walk into a Burger King and demand a Big Mac, and get one!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 4:38am On Jun 21, 2008
uh oh!! lil man think he got game? what what!! you runs things eh well prepared to be de-throwned. cause the Queen is coming in and she takes no prisoners.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 4:43am On Jun 21, 2008
If by Queen, you mean Jane Grey. It will be the shortest reign in the history of man. There is nothing little about this man. Wait, that didn't sound right.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 4:46am On Jun 21, 2008
lol. when im through with you will be screaming bloody Mary. when i play there are no prisoners just points on my wall.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 4:48am On Jun 21, 2008
Does these events take place before or after you wake up?
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 4:53am On Jun 21, 2008
both i guess you can say. but being tomorrow i have a big match against some asian kid, we might have to post pone our match. but im looking forward on taking your money.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 5:03am On Jun 21, 2008
You can't see me. You're about to deal with forces you cannot begin to understand. You don't know me, I counted to infinity. Twice! I know where Carmen Sandiego is. I'm what Willis was talking about. I will destroy you and take your money (not necessarily in that order).
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 5:09am On Jun 21, 2008
forces eh?? well i watch star wars a couple of times so i can deal with any forces. destroy me?? hahaha you will be begging me to leave you alone. you obviously havent played with a girl from the south?? trust me when we play, the last thing you will be focusing is your cards. im the best distractor. being woman has its advantages.lol
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 5:18am On Jun 21, 2008
Haha, distractor? Child's play! I'll have you running through the city like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eXNClwV5AM
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 5:22am On Jun 21, 2008
youngster pleaze!!! that ignorant trick probably on drugs. but you havent had an opponent like me. no one can resist my distractors. not even an "experienced" player like your self.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 5:29am On Jun 21, 2008
And you think you can handle mine? Let's just say that my sanity has been questioned many times.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 5:35am On Jun 21, 2008
well that is that new york style. but down here in the dirty dirty where it is hot and women(such as myself) are hotter, sanity is the last thing on your mind.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 5:46am On Jun 21, 2008
*Maniacal Laughter*

You keep telling yourself that. One day, even you will believe it.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 5:52am On Jun 21, 2008
mayne you need to come to the south. leave that east coast jive. man o man will you change. and you havent seen a most gorgeous girl like myself belly dance. and i know you wouldnt be able to resist.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 5:54am On Jun 21, 2008
Wait, are we still talking about poker?
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 5:57am On Jun 21, 2008
see how i distracted you?? tehe and that was just the tip of the iceberg.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Orimili(m): 6:10am On Jun 21, 2008
Oh, no. Just an honest question. No distractions here.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by onyinye2(f): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2008
sure it was. we will see when the time comes you will prevail. *cough onyinye cough*
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2008
topic

its easy naw,,its not all about flaunting wat u have,but its all about flaunting wat they like smiley
Re: How To Woo A Man? by saucekid(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2008
like arsenal and manchester
with a fine 2face grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick / 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.