Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

How To Woo A Man? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Man? (26861 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo A Man? by ladyu1: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2008
rubi:

I am not going to woo any man it is not ideal

even if hes ur husband wink
Re: How To Woo A Man? by mecussey(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2008
You don't turn your remote to everybody, not every man can be woo easily because I don't like every girl no matter what you have
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ladyu1: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2008
mecussey:

You don't turn your remote to everybody, not every man can be woo easily because I don't like every girl no matter what you have

anybody both man and woman can be wooed easily ,but and i say but only if u knw that person well emotionally ,mentally and physically
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Gamine(f): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2008
i didnt know Men get wooed

These men sef, they wan do every as we dey do!!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by rubi(f): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2008
lady u:

even if hes your husband wink

If hes my hubby that one is ABC. I did not do it when I was single so don't know how it was.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ladyu1: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2008
rubi:

If hes my hubby that one is ABC. I did not do it when I was single so don't know how it was.

yeah i get u ,but wooing a man is not meant for d singles alone,but for also d married smiley
Re: How To Woo A Man? by rubi(f): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2008
lady u:

yeah i get u ,but wooing a man is not meant for d singles alone,but for also d married smiley

That is why I said It is as easy as ABC for d married but singles I kind of disagree to some extent
Re: How To Woo A Man? by tomaagy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2008
anyway if a woman hugs you, smiles at your jokes and doesn't care to brush against you and always pat ur hand, neck and watever even complains u don't call her! Does that mean she's trying to woo you?
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2008
Robert Green, your art of seduction is sooo lame.Consult nairaland please and make a new edition. grin grin grin
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Ogboraph(m): 3:04am On Jul 15, 2008
Real men can not be wooed just knw that. Its only an opportunist that can be wooed and after he get undre your legs, sorry baby he wont marry you. Men naturally dont love women who are too forward. So its only a Syrsy or Sissy that can be wooed. Take note
Re: How To Woo A Man? by simx1(m): 4:40am On Jul 15, 2008
Ogboraph:

Real men can not be wooed just knw that. Its only an opportunist that can be wooed and after he get undre your legs, sorry baby he wont marry you. Men naturally don't love women who are too forward. So its only a Syrsy or Sissy that can be wooed. Take note

Yeah I agree with you that men dont love women who are too forward, but I just want you to know that the best of the women that will woo you will make you drunk with your own ego: put you in control, you just feel you are the one doing the chase, but they are actually doing it. So when every move is so subtle that she doesn't even sound like interested in the first place, my man you go chase tire, believing you are following your instinct.

tomaagy:

anyway if a woman hugs you, smiles at your jokes and doesn't care to brush against you and always pat your hand, neck and watever even complains u don't call her! Does that mean she's trying to woo you?

Most certainly yes, and i think that is the kinda forwardness Ogboraph is talking about. So if she does get the man eventually, it's just a matter of a little time before he dumps her.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Ogboraph(m): 5:52am On Jul 15, 2008
Well i have never done too mush chase on a woman, first i study you 2 knw your kind of person i wont even give u attention. And once i see u are a litle intrest on me i back off. But wen u re not i give a surprise chase and once you try to play hardto get or hard taget i back off then u beging to wonder i tought he will kill 4 me and she relax, i love women who dont pretend. then a suprise take her out b4 you knw; u re screeming ayaa my leg and Ooh pls dont stop. I belt u they never want to miss that experienc again they just end up confessing their sins that Raph, honestly how did u get me? I wanted to play u but now am in love, pls promise me u 'll not leave me can i trust you? And i would say the bible says woe unto him that put his or her trust on men. No man is to be trusted ecept God. cool
Re: How To Woo A Man? by rubi(f): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2008
Ogboraph:

Well i have never done too mush chase on a woman, first i study you 2 knw your kind of person i wont even give u attention. And once i see u are a litle intrest on me i back off. But when u re not i give a surprise chase and once you try to play hardto get or hard taget i back off then u beging to wonder i tought he will kill 4 me and she relax, i love women who don't pretend. then a suprise take her out before you knw; u re screeming ayaa my leg and Ooh please don't stop. I belt u they never want to miss that experienc again they just end up confessing their sins that Raph, honestly how did u get me? I wanted to play u but now am in love, please promise me u 'll not leave me can i trust you? And i would say the bible says woe unto him that put his or her trust on men. No man is to be trusted ecept God. cool

Take it easy
Re: How To Woo A Man? by powerblaze(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2008
Only a matured man(not just age) can refuse the pressure of a desperate woman. i've been lucky enough to meet ladies that kina like me at first sight. Its not a crime to like someone. We all at several times in our lives have had a crush on someone. I rather believe that we ought to draw the line between love and care. I have several ladies i care about, and even though they sometimes think i'm in love or something, i try to slow down their tempo so that they can lower their their gaze and see me as a true friend. I assure you, they tell me secrets that even their parents have no idea of. it's all about trust. Unfortunately, we guys just t1ake advantage of their young and inexperienced hearts and therfore cause them pain. We should do things the right way up. PEACE
Re: How To Woo A Man? by playahP(m): 2:33am On Jul 16, 2008
just be nice to everybody and i bet dat d guy is gonna take notice, okay speaking 4 ma self i reeeeeaaaaaaly like nice girls
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Ogboraph(m): 6:08am On Jul 16, 2008
You are left oh no sorry YOU ARE RIGHT
Re: How To Woo A Man? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2008
just be yourself
Re: How To Woo A Man? by angelina08(f): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2008
There are many ways to win a man heart:

1. Always cook his favorite foods
2. Knowing what he need and when he needed it
3. Love him
4. Don't date out side
5. Love his families the same way you love him
6. Always ask for his families and always travel with him to see his families.
7. Obey him no matter what happen
8. Be good on bed.
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Deshannel(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2008
angelina08:

There are many ways to win a man heart:

1. Always cook his favorite foods
2. Knowing what he need and when he needed it
3. Love him
4. Don't date out side
5. Love his families the same way you love him
6. Always ask for his families and always travel with him to see his families.
7. Obey him no matter what happen
8. Be good on bed.would you do this to someone you dont know?
Re: How To Woo A Man? by matrixx(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2008
[/quote]Meet the man and introduce yourself. Case close!

Next step, tell him u are following him to his house or else you would disgrace him.
I gs he would see u mean business.

Question?

How often do women woo men. Men are suppose to woo women and thats why they are called woo-men bcs they are wooed by men.
Get it?

[quote]

supported!!!!!
Re: How To Woo A Man? by Moyola(f): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2008
. .  undecided
Re: How To Woo A Man? by pureminded: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2009
@poster ,U gat any guy you wanna woo? your his friend already ? just want to woo him abi ? U gat his phone # ? Just send some nude pictures to his phone , i swear his yours 4ever
Re: How To Woo A Man? by ICEMAN01(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
Just look good..smile, don't be a faker..never wear big panties!..And make sure your great in the sack..haha..Oh and be intelligent..I can't stand dumb women!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly! / Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas / CONGRATULATIONS! A Nairalander Just Got Wedded!