Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Funke Akindele Shed Tears On Her Birthday, Says She Feels So Blessed At 36 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shed Tears On Her Birthday, Says She Feels So Blessed At 36 (750 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Terry G’s Leather Pant Tears On Stage (Pictures) / Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shed Tears On Her Birthday, Says She Feels So Blessed At 36 by chiomaeva: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2013
Talented actress, Funke Akindele turned 36 on Saturday 24th August 2013 and no doubt she had so much fun.
Funke had a surprise birthday party organized for her by her best friend, TV Personality Ariyike Akinbobola and sister/manager Ayo Ola-Muhammed.

Apparently she was called from a movie location in Enugu to attend a Globacom event, which she is one of the ambassadors of the telecommunications company.
On arrival in Lagos, she was lodged into a five star hotel. As she was eventually taken to the venue, she broke down in tears.

After wiping her tears of joy, she said “I feel so honoured, I mean not even at this period. I feel so blessed. I just thank God about my life. And I just have to say this now. For everybody who has come out to celebrate with me, I’m alive and they love me, God bless you all.”
Funke attended the surprise party in a pretty pink sequined top and black pants. She styled the look with a black clutch, silver earrings and a pink ball ring. Long dark locks and neutral lipstick completed the look.
- See more at: http://houseretailnews..com/2013/08/actress-funke-akindele-shed-tears-on.html#sthash.DfavDUkj.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

My Frustration As A Musician--- Baba Fryo / Richest Nigerian Musicians / Check Out Actress Juliet Ibrahim's New Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.