Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It (19488 Views)

Indian Python Tries To Swallow An Antelope (Picture) / Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. / I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
adaobi123: An 8 year old girl does not need an ipad.

Go outside and play with the trees angry
My thought exactly! What's she gonna be doing with it anyway....lol
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
Lol grin This is 2013.

It doesn't matter.

The girl is overweight sef lipsrsealed
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by passionate88: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
Na wa o. See clean always midi pad. If to say e happen for naija, we for say nepa bring full current that's y e blow
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by godimento: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nigerian will say, president is the cause.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by sotonyej: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
ok
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Afam4eva(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
adaobi123:

It doesn't matter.

The girl is overweight sef lipsrsealed
It will be very difficult nowadays to convince children to ignore these attractive gadgets and instead, go outside and play. Though i agree that children should remain children and do things that children have always been doing instead of cramping their minds with technologies.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
Apple claims to be the best. Abeg i dey make calls with my Gionee E6 and they comment with my nokia touch.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by tender92(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2013

lolz...ADA Dats jux African mentality
To we Africans it's a big deal but to dem it's more lyk our regular Nokia torch.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by emmaonyebuchi: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
wow thats a bomb chager
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2013

She's eight? I'm Gaddafi.

1 Like

Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
tender92: lolz...ADA Dats jux Africa mentality
To we Africans it's a big deal but to dem it's more a lyk our regular Nokia torch.. undecided

Its not African mentality. I'm sure other people outside Africa will agree with me too.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
It will be very difficult nowadays to convince children to ignore these attractive gadgets and instead, go outside and play. Though i agree that children should remain children and do things that children have always been doing instead of cramping their minds with technologies.

This is why I loff you. smiley
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by fr3do(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
The charger doesnt rectify AC current completely.
Thats possibly the problem.
I doubt if its earthing.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2013

This is 2013. Technology is no longer a luxury, but a necessity.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by lingy: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
How dis one take concern me.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
We at samsung will like to register our disgust at this incidence and we condemn it in its entirety, and will like u to know that investigation has begun into this matter and no stone will be left unturned Wit a view to apprehending the perpetrators and bringing the culprits to book and will like to extend a hand of fellowship/help to u, at this great time of peril, by opening our arms to all u fellow apple users, to join hands with us to defeat this known enemy!on behalf of all of us here at samsung, we say come join us! grin

2 Likes

Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2013

Haha.... or do some "ten ten" or "old roja is dead"
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Ajuora: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
8 years old..........an ipad. while me i still dey manage nokia touch,,,hiaa.... na waooo
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by oluamid(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2013

Duh! I tire ooo. I used my first phone in my late teens. What's this world turning into? shocked cheesy grin
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
A-town:

Haha.... or do some "ten ten" or "old roja is dead"

Yes !

My children shall be outside riding on their bikes and playing with other kids. Child obesity shall not be their portion. IJN cool

1 Like

Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Tayeni(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
d earlier they "cramp" their minds with technology d better. That's how prodigies r made. You want her to start attending evening computer classes after her first degree like we do here? This is 2013! Wake up!....I understand ur fears though. The parent can make d content of the device age appropriate sha. And also limit d amount of time she spends on it.
Her obesity might b genetic.....its not healthy to make kids dt age too self conscious about weight joo....let's give her a break.

1 Like

Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by everyday: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
i heard of an iphone exploding, now a charger
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by kadman(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
Why does an 8 year old kid have an iPad. Looking at her weight more outside play and run around a park would be beneficial.
Having said that - look at the father too, no wonder. Grr
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Burger01(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2013

grin
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by emmddy: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
i begin to lose respect for this forum, why this rubbish making front page for what?? what exactly massage you are trying to pass??
their are more important issue to make front page that is nonsense
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Afam4eva(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tayeni: d earlier they "cramp" their minds with technology d better. That's how prodigies r made. You want her to start attending evening computer classes after her first degree like we do here? This is 2013! Wake up!....I understand ur fears though. The parent can make d content of the device age appropriate sha. And also limit d amount of time she spends on it.
Her obesity might b genetic.....its not healthy to make kids dt age too self conscious about weight joo....let's give her a break.
It depends on what they're using these gadgets for. You and i know that most of these kids want an Ipad cos they want to use Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc on it and not necessarily to be IT saavy. Parents should introduce these kids to gadgets with caution. Though i get your point. I wish i was introduced to computer programming when i was 12 grin

1 Like

Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by aruniwar(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
Apple iPad & iPhone are always shock when charging... i had such experience with my iPad 3 while i complain to my friend using iPhone 4S and he reply with same problem!!!
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by farells(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Willgates: w undecided embarassedetin 8yr old con need PAD for?

Na like Dat girls dey quick see menses for Yankee?
lauf_don_mak_me_touch_my_neibor_4_breast.apk
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by XVIER(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
i think apple needs to pay for damages. i could remember in does days when i had electric shock. i was about to plug in d sharp tv never knew the wire was piled it shocked me that my BALLS got shrunk.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Tayeni(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
emmddy: i begin to lose respect for this forum, why this rubbish making front page for what?? what exactly massage you are trying to pass??
their are more important issue to make front page that is nonsense

all politics and no entertainment makes emmddy a grumpy nairalander grin loosen up. There r other heavy, gruesome, and thought provoking topics on d FP. I've had enuf of them and my brain was about boiling. That's why we are here. Abi?
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Thebrightest(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
That was how my generator caught fire too because i only used a candle light to fill the generator with petrol.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by dandollaz: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
Makeu boko boys no read this oo,I use to experience shock on my iPhone when I'm charging it. Use to unplug b4 I answer call.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Six-Legged Robot Expertly Skis Down A Slope In China (Video & Pics) / Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator / Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.