Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Alternative Methods To TTC - Health (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative Methods To TTC (104881 Views)

TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 12:36am On Aug 21, 2014
Longtime
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by yummyk: 12:53am On Aug 21, 2014
Hello sister ;longest time
@ cocodiva; babe01,lore &temi ,onose 01, and d rest of my beautiful sis I couldn't mention.
I came here after a longtime cos I discover God has exposed d fraudster in d name of honiepie24. Is all over d oda TTC trend but is like no1 here is even aware of it.

I don't know If there s any1 she s takingoney from in d name of stupid protocols please save yr self d heartache now its God that gives children and if u re in doubt of anything pls visit yr doctor.
I actual tool a break frm dis trend whn honiepie started
demanding 4 praise and she seems too good to be try
bt thank God she didn't get my money,thou she defrauded my friend days is also ttcing. She sold to her medicine without name not to talk of labelle

Please be careful dear friend
Lot of love

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by aylaLynCoope: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Do not give up. I am 41 years old and I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around July 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014. In the meantime, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye) help if anything with the coming IVF,. Believe it or not... I am already pregnant! with no IVF.... PLEASE TRY (Oduduwa Ajakaye)!

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
My people gud evening. Its been long oo but finally God and only God has done it for me am 6wks gone. My story is wonderful because its God only that did it for me. Did anyone remember when I posted that I won't help anyone again until I am pregnant. Some thought I was jokin but I meant it my sisters today am pregnant. To God be the glory

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by BlessedDiva: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2014

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by omankem(f): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
Congrat britnex, wishing u a stress free 9mnths. I also remember too d last tym u posted. As God don do am 4 u nw hop u reveal and tell us abut it too. I hail all d fruitful mamas in d awuz, its bin a while. Baby dust 2 us all.

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by megamum: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Gud evening fruitful mamas and papas,ope d hols has bn cool.@ britnex congratulations dear,u shall carry to term and deliver like d hebrew women iJ n amen.
pls sweet heart can u tell us d place now,pls in d name of God.In case u dont want it public,my email adrss is megafeat @ yahoo.com Thanks and God bless
@ all una dooooh oooo
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by harrybuzzy: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
My dear Cocodiva, there is nothing I have not tried. I used the detox from biotanical herbs in 2009, I can't remember the whole process and other details, but u have to get grapefruits or lemon, olive oil and some other things ( I can't really remember) and I was working in a commercial bank then. It wasn't easy preparing the mixture in the mornings b4 leaving for work. For me it was just stressful.

Let me give an update on my cleanse last month. I used edmark shakeoff for 3 days after af. I took Trevor, acv + bsm. The week I was expecting af, I took liver flushing tea,capsule and milk thistle seed extract (all from NFS)...I have irregular cycles but this cycle I ended up with a 30 day cycle. This month, I had a clot free, painless and normal red af. Which for me was a great improvement. Though I am still battling with my infection, I will bring out my friend' capsules from NFS (@ Cocodiva just reminded me. I forgot totally shocked..thanks a lot) kiss
Wher Can I Buy Dat Milk Thistle Pls. Tanks
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by megamum: 6:33am On Oct 08, 2014
Morning beautiful people,how wz d night,so glad d thread is back on track,never knew its bn on,for d wonderful people keeping d thread going i hail u all,coco d diva etc,may almighty God richly bless u all.Let it roll,God will perfect all dat concerns us iJn amen.Sprnkling baby dust to us all
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by derommyvent: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Goodevening all, doctors in the house i went for a pelvic scan
today and here is the result, please help me interpret and what
next should i do. Baby dust to us all IJN.

The uterus is empty and normal sized, the dimensions are 30mm ×
61mm (AP × Length).
It has a normal myometrical and endometrical echogenecity.
No fibroid seen, a cyst (24mm × 40mm ) ? Simple is noted on the
left side.
The right adnexium and the pouch of Douglas are normal.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Fvine: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
derommyvent:
Goodevening all, doctors in the house i went for a pelvic scan
today and here is the result, please help me interpret and what
next should i do. Baby dust to us all IJN.

The uterus is empty and normal sized, the dimensions are 30mm ×
61mm (AP × Length).
It has a normal myometrical and endometrical echogenecity.
No fibroid seen, a cyst (24mm × 40mm ) ? Simple is noted on the
left side.
The right adnexium and the pouch of Douglas are normal.

The Scan is indicative that all is well with your womb and no infection as well.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by derommyvent: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Fvine:

The Scan is indicative that all is well with your womb and no infection as well.

Thanks so much for the response.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Kklove: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2014
Hello everybody and the mamalawos in the house. Pls what do i do? I've been ttcing for 5yrs now with very large fibroids that have covered my entire womb. I've been avoiding surgery. Pls any suggestion. God bless u all while I await a speedy response. Thank u
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Janedyke6: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
My People oooo
how una dey ? Hope fine.

Sprinkling bab(y)ies dust to Us ALL. smiley
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by kuby22: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
hello everyone..
i finally had the courage to go for an hsg test and the result is
the cervical canal is normal in calibre and shows a smooth outline.
uterine cavity is normal in size and shows a fairly regular outline.
both fallopian tubes are outlined to their fimbrial ends and there is spillage of contrast from both fallopian tubes.
contrast is noted to coat the bowel loops.
i did this test in November.

the scan i did in July shows that i had fibroid 3.64 x 3.00
cm.
please i would like the
sabi sabi mamas to explain the result. Awaiting suggestions, thanks n God bless
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by BlessedDiva: 5:22am On Dec 18, 2014
Hello blessed mothers
@Kuby22 congrats on ur hsg result with patent tubes, did mine too this dec n I hv patent tubes, thank God
Ur july scan result noted fibroid but d nov hsg result no fibroid is noted cos ur uterus is normal n regular, My sis u re lucky to be free frm d evil growth. Do u mind telling Me what u did to shrink it.
Congrats in advance on ur bfp

Baby dust to us
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by miraclebaby: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas to us all. @kuby22 the hsg is OK. But I need to ask, did u treat d fibroid? or what was the location because if its outside the womb it will not be seen in hsg result. It is well
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by AllWoman: 12:32am On Dec 27, 2014
Cocodiva:
Hello house,
I'm good @hopeful,thanks.good to know you are too.

A quick addition to the SMEP plan.
Sperm meets egg plan (SMEP) works perfectly well with the use of preseed. Especially for those who don't get enough EWCM. It also goes well with the use of soft cups e.g instead cup and the good menstrual cups such as mooncup. With these,the little swimmers will hopefully head to the desired destination.as long as the tubes are patent.even if its just one patent tube. A modification to the SMEP,if you don't have OPKs, or have anxiety using them,(like I do) you can omit it and just BD on those days stated.hopefully,the party will still go on. Fertility wishes to all!

Mooncups are not available in Nigeria. There are brands available in Nigeria through JUMIA.com & Konga.com such as the Luv Ur Body Menstrual Cup brand, www.luvur-body.com . It's not made in Nigeria but its NAFDAC approved & approved & performance Tested by the Standards Organisation Of Nigeria. It's the FIRST & ONLY Menstrual Cup brand approved by NAFDAC & SON. The medical grade silicone it's made of is also approved by the Food & Drug Administration Of The USA (FDA).
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by UmmTwins2: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
@Allwoman I tried getting d Instead cups bt yes, dey aren't available in Nigeria bt my issue wt d Luv ur body cup is that frm my understanding, d Instead cup success in conceptn is largely due to its position at d cervix when worn n I believe its shape (i.e d elongated tip of d cup) is slightly different frm Luv ur body so Luv ur body might nt work for ttc

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by kuby22: 6:03am On Jan 10, 2015
miraclebaby:
Merry Christmas to us all. @kuby22 the hsg is OK. But I need to ask, did u treat d fibroid? or what was the location because if its outside the womb it will not be seen in hsg result. It is well

@BlessedDiva.
yes i treated the fibroid
i used DIM PLUS ,castor oil therapy,apple cider and black strap molasses and i also took some herbal Ghanian drug which my mum gave me she said its good for fibroid.
thank you.
@ BlessedDiva, thank you.
baby dust to us
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babyme3000(f): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
BUY UR ORIGINAL YI MU CAO & XI XIAN CAO...PRODUCTS OF UK..IT WORKS FASTER IN UNBLOCKING FALLOPIAN TUBES,SCAR TISSUES,PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASES,ADHESIONS ETC..ITS AMAZING CALL/WATSAPP ME ON 08088833754..ORDER NOW...BABY DUST

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babyme3000(f): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
CALL FOR UR HOMEOPATHIC UK MADE DRUGS FOR BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES, SCAR TISSUES, ADHESIONS & FIBROID.. ITS AS EFFECTIVE AS NO OTHER ONE EVER..IT COMES IN A SET OF 4,PILLULES, GRANULES, DROPS & TABLETS.. A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE U..I AM A MIDWIFE & SO AMAZING WT D RESULTS.. IT CLEARS D FALLOPIAN TUBES WITHIN JUST A MONTH..CALL/WATSAPP ME ON +2348088833754..HURRY BF ITS ALL FINISHED AGAIN..BABY DUST SOONEST

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by babyme3000(f): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
CALL/WATSAPP ME ON +2348088833754 FOR

1,BREAST MILK DISCHARGE
2,LOW/DIMINISHED SPERM COUNT
3,FIBROID/CYST..
4,BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES,ADHESIONS, SCAR TISSUES, FIBRIOD.. I HAVE NEW
HOMEOPATHIC UK MADE DRUGS DAT TAKES CARE OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED PERMANENTLY AND I SELL WITH ASSURANCE..A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE U..JUST CALL ON ME NOW..

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
@Kuby22, thank God for you. Kindly tell Me the name of the ghanaian herbs momsie gave u cos I'm interested, I hv taken acv/bsm/castor oil therapy/guifei bao but it just shrank down frm 6cm to 4.6cm in 6months, that's not shrinking fast at all. I just got Dimpro if I can add d ghanaian herb maybe it will shrink faster.
Awaiting ur response
Thanks n God bless
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2015
Have u tried Kedi herbal product ? Golden Hypha and REISHI u can call me for more info 07033035270..u wld definately get a testimony
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by meemeee: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Following, need some info here. thanks All.
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by pethen: 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Looking for organic blackstrap molasses unsulphured in Nigeria?visit www.healthsunlife.com it will be deleivered to you in your state

Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by enitly: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good day everyone, it's really nice to be on this forum. @Venus you can get all those products at healthplus ikeja shopping mall as low as N2,500 upwards
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by patcyn: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hi dear.am new here and I like dis thread. May Almighty GOD bless us all and answer our prayers
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by harrybuzzy: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Honiepie24:
my response was gnc,its a name of a drug shop.
Pls Du U Knw Any Store Around !Yana !paja Or Berjer Or Osod!. Pls Elp Me Wt D Address
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by harrybuzzy: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
enitly:
Good day everyone, it's really nice to be on this forum. @Venus you can get all those products at healthplus ikeja shopping mall as low as N2,500 upwards
Pls Wc Area !n !Keja
Re: Alternative Methods To TTC by Vanije: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Herbs, no matter how powerful, don't work like magic. The effectiveness of herbs depends on two key factors: your body metabolism & your diet.

These herbs(because they are natural) work hand in hand with your body system & your food consumption. & that's why Patience & consistence is also necessary.

One herb I highly recommend is Gufei Bao, when I used it, though in conjunction with other recommended products from the lady, there were good results though I had to be patient with my body.

I found this article online which talks about it: www.trendyhealthworld.com/gufei-bao/

Best Wishes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection / Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie