Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) (1591 Views)

Hot And Valuable Domain Names - Domainers Business / Domain Name Business / Great Business Opportunity...the Genuine Way To Double Your Money ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by dotcomnamename: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2013
Doomain flipping
Domain parking

Share your experience here

If you derail this thread with directly or indirectly insult to anyone on this thread, you will be banned by the mod.

This is a clear warning.
Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by Jamji: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by dotcomnamename: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2013
Jamji: $0.50 domain for grab
https://www.register.com/promo/domain-to-website-v2.rcmx?trkID=WWWe01tI2W

Nice one. This is what we want on this thread.

Thank you for this. I'm coming with some stuffs too later on that would help genuine domainers on this thread
Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by dotcomnamename: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
[size=15pt]HOW TO KEEP YOUR COSTS LOW AND SELL YOUR DOMAIN VERY FAST[/size]

Now saying you will never lose money is one thing, but you must take some steps to actually stay in business. Here’s a few tip I use to keep costs as low as possible to increase my ROI on any sales I make:

Use Domain Coupon & Promotion Codes – If you hand register a domain name, why pay the regular $9.99 when you can own it for less than $1? I built a website entirely dedicated to saving money on domain purchases called Dompon. Use it regularly and you will decrease your registration costs by 80% or more.

Avoid Buying Crap domains – This should be obvious but it’s not. Learn what makes a domain valuable and why. You need to know this before you sell anyways. Read the domain sales tips section for more information.

Price Domains to Sell – Just because a buyer has a $XX,Bleep budget doesn’t mean your domain is worth $X,Bleep. If you only have a parking page up, then the domain is worth MUCH LESS. $500 sale is GREAT if you were going to drop the domain anyway. Take a few small sales to stay in the game.

Make Phone Calls – I think domainers, myself included, waste time sending too many impersonal e-mails. Get on the phone if you have a potential end user. A week’s worth of email conversation only takes 20 to 30 minutes of phone time. Global sales happen over the phone. Sorry but you can no longer hide behind your computer. Build up some confidence and call your end users.

Join Domain Forums – Domain Forums is great because you can make VERY quick sales on the domain sales forum. Choose between $1 auctions, fixed price under $100, fixed price over $100, or accept offers. As long as you make more than you spend, you stay in business. This is about making money to fund your next move.

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by nklove1: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dot com, I have a 13yrs old domain. condorent.net, pls how can I get the contact of the previous person.
Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by Jamji: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
just got bulksmssite.com for N199. wink

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dot_com, my man
Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by dotcomnamename: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Shawnmayor: Dot_com, my man

Respect bro, how weekend?
Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by dotcomnamename: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Jamji: just got bulksmssite.com for N199. wink

Thats a great deal
Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by dotcomnamename: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
nk-love:
Dot com, I have a 13yrs old domain. condorent.net, pls how can I get the contact of the previous person.

Just che the ''Whois''

You should get it through the Whois
Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by dotcomnamename: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
I have 3 letter name, wo can reg it and push to me for sale? I will share the person O! grin
Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by bluerange(f): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
How does one park an already launched website (though content have been removed) for sale. want to stop paying monthly fee to yahoo for hosting.
Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by dotcomnamename: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
bluerange: How does one park an already launched website (though content have been removed) for sale. want to stop paying monthly fee to yahoo for hosting.

Have u try to park it before?
Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by wisyno(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
http://domomark.com/

A good place to check the quality of your domain name in percentage score using several parameters. Go check it out.
Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by wisyno(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dotcom, sent you a message. Pls reply.
Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by dotcomnamename: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
wisyno: Dotcom, sent you a message. Pls reply.

I've replied you
Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by dotcomnamename: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
I'm registering a 3 letter .com, anybody with coupon here?
Re: Domain Name Business (Only For The Genuine Domainers) by Successdude(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
I see domaining has come to stay in nigeria despite all odds.Wouldn't it be nice if we can meetup on social networks and have better communication? This i thought to myself then createated a fb group to broaden our reach. join NIGERIAN DOMAIN FLIPPERS on facebook or add me up on fb to add you Emmanuel Ifeanyi

(1) (Reply)

Coffee Business Is Lucrative Worldwide / Get A Tax Identification Number For Your Business Today / Need Help On Business I Can Invest 2 Million Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.