Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant (62483 Views)

Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me / The Facts And Myths Of Sickle Cell Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Motolank: 5:23am On Aug 29, 2013
yuzedo: op bro, is it save to put "just d tip"? Plis am askin 4 a freind! angry

be sincere to get correct answer?
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 29, 2013
THANKS FOR THE TIPS. cheesy

XVIER: I'm still a virgin. never seen womanlines before.
lol is this onila's twin brother? grin
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by BlueScholar(m): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2013
Interesting smileyInteresting
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2013
Will holding a Mace during S3ex result in a strong baby boy?
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by emmymdk: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2013
kiss cool kiss
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Abel202: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2013
bosun11:

So intercourse onn which particular days produce male and female..can u differentiate and b more elabor8 4rm ur experience..wuld really love to know..thanks

My Dear, the below is what someone wrote before I replied him with what you quoted. I think it pretty much answers your question, but I will add to that:

(anienge001: This one has been medically proven to increase chances of getting a particular sex.
The Y-chromosomes responsible for male babies are known to be faster while the X-chromosomes lives longer. So, if the expulsion is 2 days before ovulation, chances are that only X-chromosomes will meet the egg. This will produce a baby girl.
If expulsion is same day with ovulation, the faster Y will meet with egg, producing boy.

Gynecologists in d house, pls correct me. )

[b]Adding to that. The average woman has a 28 day menstrual circle (not all women). The ovulation day would most probably be on the 14th day. That means that she has her highest percentage of conceiving if you make love to her on this date. But this date can give you either a male or female. The Two days before this date has a high percentage of producing a baby girl, while the 2 days after this date has a high possibility of producing a baby Boy.
So the koko of the matter is to be able to accertain the exact ovulation day. Some women might be able to do that by themselves while you the husband can also use some signs to do that. But there is already a test kit that can give you the exact date, not guessing. It works like the urine-pregnancy-test-kit. It's sold at N1,500 I think. With that you can test and get the exact date. Read up more books on the subject, add lots of prayers to it. Then you have a higher percentage of getting the exact sex of the baby you desire than someone who does not have this knowledge.[/b]

1 Like

Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Pain(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2013
How about Alomo Bitters as a Contraceptive?
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Pain(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2013
Beware! Having Sex on Fridays Can Make You Pregnant
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by SplendidE(f): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2013
Heading south wit my keke napep...bt dias 'one chance' left,wu wil join?
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by MAYOWAAK: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2013
[quote author=hunkydory]What sense does heavenly feeling make.Seun allow these words to appear the way they are.[/

O.R.G.A.S.M
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by iamdsam: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2013
Ok. Nice thread. I just gained alot from this
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by cdapsin: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
penis vagina sex Lolzzzzz this seun na madt guy
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by bosun11(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Abel202:

My Dear, the below is what someone wrote before I replied him with what you quoted. I think it pretty much answers your question, but I will add to that:

(anienge001: This one has been medically proven to increase chances of getting a particular sex.
The Y-chromosomes responsible for male babies are known to be faster while the X-chromosomes lives longer. So, if the expulsion is 2 days before ovulation, chances are that only X-chromosomes will meet the egg. This will produce a baby girl.
If expulsion is same day with ovulation, the faster Y will meet with egg, producing boy.

Gynecologists in d house, pls correct me. )

[b]Adding to that. The average woman has a 28 day menstrual circle (not all women). The ovulation day would most probably be on the 14th day. That means that she has her highest percentage of conceiving if you make love to her on this date. But this date can give you either a male or female. The Two days before this date has a high percentage of producing a baby girl, while the 2 days after this date has a high possibility of producing a baby Boy.
So the koko of the matter is to be able to accertain the exact ovulation day. Some women might be able to do that by themselves while you the husband can also use some signs to do that. But there is already a test kit that can give you the exact date, not guessing. It works like the urine-pregnancy-test-kit. It's sold at N1,500 I think. With that you can test and get the exact date. Read up more books on the subject, add lots of prayers to it. Then you have a higher percentage of getting the exact sex of the baby you desire than someone who does not have this knowledge.[/b]

Thanks for replying but ii have still not gotten the reply ii want tho....
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by SavoG(f): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
A woman can neva get pregnant while menstruating. Its only in rabbits dat intercourse makes ovulation happen. Nd d first 7days after menses are safe days for women. I guess u aint a nurse!
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by CLIQBOY(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wich one be douching
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Nmeri17: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
Biko i have a question: when is a girl free to have unprotected sex without fear of getting pregnant?? During, before or after her period :-/
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by omiobo: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2013
CLIQBOY: Wich one be douching
It is washing vagina after sex.
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by mayblossom(f): 12:25am On Sep 02, 2013
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2013
[quote author=omiobo]
during mensuration .THIS ONE NA FOR MATHEMATICS THEM TEACH US FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL,D ONE DEM TALK NA MENSTRUATION,E HEAR?
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by tpiadotcom: 5:25pm On May 13, 2015
Donlittle:
people doesn't knowing all these? do they have to reading nairalainding before knowingly all these? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

haha
Re: 10 Myths And Facts About Getting Pregnant by ChristineNevert: 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
I didn't believe it's true that you may get pregnant on your period at first, but found out that it's true: http://motherhow.com/can-you-get-pregnant-on-your-period/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mastubation, Any Effects? / Family Of Dead Nigerian Nurse On The Run / Pain During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.