Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

How I Won A Schorlarship From The CFA Institute - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Won A Schorlarship From The CFA Institute (11505 Views)

Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! / CFA Candidates In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Won A Schorlarship From The CFA Institute by oneblacboi: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
Sometime early 2012, I came across a notice from the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute on its Access Scholarship Program (“Program”) which is designed to make CFA Institute programs more available to individuals who may not be able to afford the full program fees. (“Access Scholarships”).

After reading up on the eligibility criteria, official rules, application procedures and evaluation process, I decided to take my chance and apply for the scholarship.

The application form required that I fill in my personal information, a personal statement, references and my personal financial statement.

I submitted the application and about three months later, I received an email notifying me of my success!

Please see my personal statement and personal financial statement used for the entry submission.

http://www.davidapaflo.com/2013/08/how-i-won-scholarship-from-cfa-institute.html
Re: How I Won A Schorlarship From The CFA Institute by Iykecent: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2013
Hello, pls I need level one materials for June 2014 exams to assist me read n prepare early. Kindly assist if you can. I hope to register by January 2014. Innocentike@gmail.com, 08082547173. Many thanks.
Re: How I Won A Schorlarship From The CFA Institute by oneblacboi: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
At least 3 people have used this post to get scholarships also http://www.davidapaflo.com/2013/12/blog-readers-bag-cfa-scholarship.html
Re: How I Won A Schorlarship From The CFA Institute by boofydon: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Can you take us by hand and show us the steps we can take in order to be able to be a beneficiary of this laudable project! My email address is fatoki102@gmail.com!
Re: How I Won A Schorlarship From The CFA Institute by oneblacboi: 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
I have already outlined everything you need to know.

Read it here http://www.davidapaflo.com/2013/08/how-i-won-scholarship-from-cfa-institute.html

boofydon: Can you take us by hand and show us the steps we can take in order to be able to be a beneficiary of this laudable project! My email address is fatoki102@gmail.com!

1 Like

Re: How I Won A Schorlarship From The CFA Institute by wallmosh: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2015
oneblacboi:
I have already outlined everything you need to know.

Read it here http://www.davidapaflo.com/2013/08/how-i-won-scholarship-from-cfa-institute.html

Biggest Bro. Your information is power for one willing to act by it.

Thanks
Re: How I Won A Schorlarship From The CFA Institute by BarryJones(m): 5:29am On Aug 28, 2016
oneblacboi:
Sometime early 2012, I came across a notice from the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute on its Access Scholarship Program (“Program”) which is designed to make CFA Institute programs more available to individuals who may not be able to afford the full program fees. (“Access Scholarships”).

After reading up on the eligibility criteria, official rules, application procedures and evaluation process, I decided to take my chance and apply for the scholarship.

The application form required that I fill in my personal information, a personal statement, references and my personal financial statement.

I submitted the application and about three months later, I received an email notifying me of my success!

Please see my personal statement and personal financial statement used for the entry submission.

http://www.davidapaflo.com/2013/08/how-i-won-scholarship-from-cfa-institute.html
Please sir I want to apply for the CFA scholarship before it closes on the 15th of September. I really need your help. I am a graduate of Accounting with no work experience yet, and no personal income yet, please i need your guidance about how to go about the issue of the annual income statement, etc.
Re: How I Won A Schorlarship From The CFA Institute by GodwinsO(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=oneblacboi post=17730306]Sometime early 2012, I came across a notice from the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute on its Access Scholarship Program (“Program”) which is designed to make CFA Institute programs more available to individuals who may not be able to afford the full program fees. (“Access Scholarships”).

http://www.davidapaflo.com/2013/08/how-i-won-scholarship-from-cfa-institute.html[/quote

I must say a BIG THANK YOU.
I got the scholarship as well.
Re: How I Won A Schorlarship From The CFA Institute by CFAMadeEasy: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2017
For your 2018 CFA study materials level 1-3 (notes) both hard and soft copies available, qbank also available too.

Call/WhatsApp 08055047648
Re: How I Won A Schorlarship From The CFA Institute by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thanks @oneblacboi, ur essay and guidelines really help me. I got the scholarship this year as well.

That being said, I knew u underwent mckinsey recruitment some years back. I'm a recent graduate and seriously gunning the firm. So I know you will be of help to me when I begin the process next year. I have sent you a pm. Pls reply me. Thanks
oneblacboi:

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Okada Rider Or Phone Engineer? / Olanipekun Disowns Lawyer Over ‘Attempt To Hijack Brief’ From Ajumogobia’s Firm / Download The ICAN 2019 Examination Syllabus For May And November 2019 Diet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.