Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Ebook Request Center - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ebook Request Center (2283 Views)

Ncrdesign Skill Acquisition Center, Ago Palace Way, Okota, Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebook Request Center by A2J(m): 2:53am On Jun 12, 2008
this is for real and no money involved, i have seem lots of people asking for money before they give ebooks out, so am making this thread for free.

How it works? : You ask for any ebook here thats pertaining to graphics,animation,3d,2d,web design and development,programming,just any ebook that has a name and i will try my best to get you the ebook and give the download link here.

How to ask ? : Please kindly state out the name of the book you after, try to be accurate as possible as this will help me find such books from my archive faster.

whatz the catch? : Nothing, YES nothing

TRY TO SAY THANKS IF YOU LIKE THEM, grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebook Request Center by A2J(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2008

Working Smart in Adobe Photoshop CS2
Publisher: Adobe Press
Page: 304 pages
ISBN: 0321335392
File Type: CHM

Everyone uses Photoshop; however, not everyone uses it efficiently! With this guide, the folks at Adobe Press are hoping to remedy that situation. Realizing that if you’re a veteran Photoshop user, you may still be using methods more suitable to long-ago versions and that if you’re new to Photoshop, you may be missing out on some of the long-honed shortcuts and automated tools, Adobe Press has come up with a guide that shows you how to tap into Photoshop’s productivity features to streamline your work whatever your level. You’ll be amazed at how much time you can save by taking advantage of Preferences, presets, Actions, scripting, batch processing, keyboard shortcuts, Workspaces, file browsing, the Bridge and more. You’ll also learn about new CS2 features that push the creative envelope even further: Image Warping, Vanishing Point, Smart Objects, and more. Simple instructions and images galore make learning easy with this smart, focused guide.

Download
http://rapidshare.com/files/106608161/WrkSmart-AP-CS2.rar

THATS OKAY FOR NOW, MAKE YOUR WISH - REQUEST - AND I WILL GRANT IT. wink wink grin
Re: Ebook Request Center by mishooo(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2008
You are doing a nice work here man.
Hey Big guy. pls can you help me get a good book for .NET Framework. ??
I would appreciate it.
Re: Ebook Request Center by Hayorbahmy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2008
Damn!!!
This is some good work, well done guys but there is nothin for the .NET guyz
ASP.NET
VB.NET
C# etc

It would be more robust if we have texts on this on this thread

CIAO
Re: Ebook Request Center by smartsoft(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2008
well A2J why don't u show them where u got all this fishes from, well for you that want .NET, C#, C++, JAVA, ccna, oRALCE dATABASE, DREAMWEAVER, CSS, HTML, PHOTOSHOP, E.TC. name it all kind of programming languages, or graphics design book, or anything, pls just check on this website, http://www.4shared.com type in what you want in thesearch box and you will find 100,000 of books u want, all on PDF, worth of 600pages, this not for selling oooo i don't need to sell what i get from this website, infact a friend of mine check for a download on Oracle lastest exam question and he read it and pass the exam, so you free guys enjoy yourself, the site again [url=http://www.4shared.com[/b]]http://www.4shared.com[/url] are you looking for php, mysql,asp,mssql? just search there abeg
Re: Ebook Request Center by uspry1(f): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2008
@AJ

Suggest you use Flash 8 or Flash MX 2004 or Flash CS 3 pro to build your own Ebook Request slideshow like this below picture to employ actions and behavior resulting in XML and Flash Actionscripting on the website:

Flash tutorial: http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/applications/jpeg_slideshow_xml/

Be creative!!!! Once you done build Flash-based Ebook Request, then you can use Nairaland 'Insert Flash' tag to appear your posting on Nairaland at below:

[flash=640,480]www.yourdomainname.com/ebookrequest.swf[/flash]

Re: Ebook Request Center by Raymond88(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2008
Thanks A2J. . .
Re: Ebook Request Center by Binary(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2008
@A2J I must confess you are doing a great job. Thanks. Let us join hands and make Nigeria the best IT Nation in the world. Do You Say HOW? Come Let Me Tell You how. logon to www.nysdf.net, www.futurenigeriaproject.org cool See you there. A2J We are expecting you to join us
Re: Ebook Request Center by A2J(m): 2:21am On Jun 14, 2008
@uspry1

i don't understand, you want me to stop this or what?

@Binary

how do i join?
Re: Ebook Request Center by uspry1(f): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2008
A2J:

@uspry1

i don't understand, you want me to stop this or what?
@A2J

Refresh your mind!

Go back look at your original post link at below you ask either Seun or moderator, that is how i answered your question by suggesting your solution.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-141575.0.html
Re: Ebook Request Center by teewhye(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2008
hi A2j, good job u doin man, thumbs up.
i seem to have a problem with the downloads, once i download it on my system, it ends up been corrupt after unzippin it . need help pls,
thanx
Re: Ebook Request Center by moore20: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2008
hi A2J my name is moore please i need a comprehensive e-book on c++ and vb.net thanks a million and keep up the good job
all the best, !
my e-mail address is moore501@yahoo.com i'll really appreciate hearing from u

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Graphic Designs / 10 of The Most Powerful Images EVER! / Experiencing Lagos: Niike Art Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.