Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Davido Breaks Up With Girlfriend… Confirms He’s Single! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Breaks Up With Girlfriend… Confirms He’s Single! (666 Views)

Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) / Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) / Davido Breaks The Internet With Hilarious Picture (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Breaks Up With Girlfriend… Confirms He’s Single! by Glamourogo(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
Davido Breaks Up With Girlfriend… Confirms He’s Single! Davido has confirmed that he has broken up with his girlfriend. Taking to Instagram, the young star posted the above photo with...

READ MORE:
http://glamourogo..com/2013/08/davido-breaks-up-with-girlfriend.html

Re: Davido Breaks Up With Girlfriend… Confirms He’s Single! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ok.
I think I wud cry a river later,am bizi now. undecided
Re: Davido Breaks Up With Girlfriend… Confirms He’s Single! by Airforce1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
Just what I wanna do with my gf tonight..

I'm done wif her.. Time to move to tha next level.
Re: Davido Breaks Up With Girlfriend… Confirms He’s Single! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Airforce1: Just what I wanna do with my gf tonight..

I'm done wif her.. Time to move to tha next level.

Lol.Won't she be happy
Re: Davido Breaks Up With Girlfriend… Confirms He’s Single! by Airforce1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
lynpetra:

Lol.Won't she be happy

Ignores her cool

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Now A Blogger! / Actress Bimbo Thomas' Exclusive Interview On Hitztv / Sean Tizzle "I Use To Be A Rapper"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.