Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria (29557 Views)

Nigeria Vs Malawi - FIFA WCQ: (2 - 0) On 7th September 2013 / NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi / 2014 WC Qualifier : Malawi Vs Nigeria (1 - 1) On June 9 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by idu1(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2013
charlesm91: . With all due respect, let's mind the grammar we spill here. It's provocative!
e b like say all of u wey dey correct our YUZEDO no get sense o. he sabi write english more dan anytin............ he s just joking....... check his oda posts on literature section.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Cooladex(m): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2013
U don craze finish grin
yuzedo: ok let dem bought Playstation 3, NFA too shoud bought Playstation 3, both of us play FIFA 2013, any body dat win have quallifier! angry
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Goke7: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2013
Mannylex: I can swear with my life that the Malawians are playing mind games on Nigeria. If you have read 48 laws of power, you would know what am talking about.

Kenya did more mind games by training on a primary school red soil playing ground, it did not help their matter either, they even beaten at their backyard[nairobi], these malawi guys and their silly coach will regret all these stupidity.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by ubeji: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
Let us contribute for them
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Horus(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRiXfQPjNDU

Nigeria vs Malawi, 7 September 2013
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by naturalwaves: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nik77: Please post the link to the thread. Thanks
Okay. Let me quickly search for it.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by naturalwaves: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
^^^^. This is the link;Just scan for Yusedo's comment on the first page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1403003/need-advise-how-sleep-lady#17531678
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by dgreat001(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nigeria can possibly sponsor then thooo.......#double disgrace
lol
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by logica(m): 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
We better help the Malawians before their coach reports Nigeria for racism (by not helping).
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 30, 2013
Atleast it is football match that they will not be able to attend to and their unversities are nt on strike,they value education and nt sport,see my country where education is nothing to write home about but they can give fund to travel anywhere to play football matches
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Drizzyjusti(m): 10:19am On Aug 30, 2013
Ostatomilola: Atleast it is football match that they will not be able to attend to and their unversities are nt on strike,they value education and nt sport,see my country where education is nothing to write home about but they can give fund to travel anywhere to play football matches
you r deviating from the topic..ASUU is not broke(MFA is),they just want more funds...
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
Drizzyjusti: you r deviating from the topic..ASUU is not broke(MFA is),they just want more funds...
get me rite,i didn't say ASUU is bt FG is or why can't they settle ASUU
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by maya306: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]wow and u blv it?hahaha how amusing...gosh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Ogu Angrily Replies Fan Who Said He Should Quit Social Media. / South Korea Vs Portugal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2022 / Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.