Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Pls I Need An Advise Regarding Visa Expiration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Need An Advise Regarding Visa Expiration (678 Views)

Am Close To My Visa Expiration Date, Can I Be Allowed Into UK? / Can I Travel 2 Weeks Before Visa Expiration? / A Month To Uk Visa Expiration Would I Be Allowed In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need An Advise Regarding Visa Expiration by talitakumi: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
I just collected my family reunion visa to join my wife, which will start counting in september to expire september next year. I just got a contact job with a sattellite firm.And I intended to travel july next year is there going to be questioning about my not using my visa on time.pls I need ur advise.thanks
Re: Pls I Need An Advise Regarding Visa Expiration by talitakumi: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls house I need ur advise
Re: Pls I Need An Advise Regarding Visa Expiration by Vicjustice: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
talitakumi: I just collected my family reunion visa to join my wife, which will start counting in september to expire september next year. I just got a contact job with a sattellite firm.And I intended to travel july next year is there going to be questioning about my not using my visa on time.pls I need ur advise.thanks
Family reunion visa is a visa with rights, and normally, family reunion visas are extendable (or converted to residence permit) when you are in the issuing country, so you wouldn't have any problem entering late as long as the visa is still valid because, you were not issued the visa as a gesture of privilege to visit the country, rather, you were granted the visa as a right with open possibility of choice to extend your stay
Re: Pls I Need An Advise Regarding Visa Expiration by talitakumi: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2013
@vicjustice thanks for educating me on that.cos I need to work so that to have enough money to travel. God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

Men Intimidating Women In Public Transport / What R The Steps To Travel To African Countries / Lambton Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.