Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,379 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (5816 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
Just creating the thread. i will do it by midnight
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by FilesUpdator(f): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hmm.. *takes a deep breath*

why midnight?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
^^he's a busy man
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
FilesUpdator: Hmm.. *takes a deep breath*

why midnight?
adaobi123: ^^he's a busy man
wink wink need i say more ? actually let me start now
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
GENESIS 2 VS 1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. SO BASICALLY EVERY HUMAN SPIRIT THAT WOULD EVER INHABIT THE WORLD HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE NOW. NO MORE SPIRITS WOULD EVER BE CREATED AGAIN. THE HEAVENS ( RULERS SPIRITS ) AND THE HOST OF THEM ( ADAM ) AND THE EARTH ( THE SPIRITS OF THE RULED ) AND ALL THE HOST OF THEM ( THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD AND THE FOWLS OF THE HEAVEN AKA THE GENTILES )

GENESIS 2 VS 2-3 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY. THE NUMBER 7 MEANS COMPLETION. THIS IS NOT A LITERAL 7 DAY PERIOD. THE NUMBER IS USED THROUGHOUT THE BIBLE TO ESTABLISH COMPLETION. ITS A COMPLETION OF CREATING HUMANS AND ANIMALS AND FURNISHING THEM WITH THEIR DIFFERENT DOCTRINES ( REFER TO EXIGESIS OF GENESIS 1 IN MY THREADS IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS THREAD WITHOUT SEEING THE FIRST ). ITS AN ESTABLISHED ORDER MEANT FOR ALL HUMANS CREATED TO FOLLOW. YOU WORK BUT YOU DONT FORGET YOUR CREATOR. FIND A DAY TO REST AFTER COMPLETING YOUR WORK AND SANCTIFY THAT DAY ( USE IT TO RECONNECT TO GOD )

GENESIS 2 VS 4-5 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. BASICALLY MEANS ALL KINDS OF HEATHEN DOCTRINES WERE ON THE EARTH ( EVERY PLANT OF THE FIELD IN THE EARTH AND EVERY HERB ) EXCEPT THE WORD OF GOD ( FOR GOD HAD NOT CAUSED IT TO RAIN ON THE EARTH ). AND THERE WAS NOT A MAN TO TILL THE GROUND ( ADAM HAD NOT BEEN CREATED TO SPREAD THE WORD OF GOD TO THE HEATHENS ).
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: wink wink need i say more ? actually let me start now

If ibo is the wrong pronunciation of hebrew, is yoruba not somehow the wrong pronunciation ofyehudah?

Or im jus yarrnig dust? Ges saying

Yay to genesis 2... Ope oh!!

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
OHH! Great!

I was still trying to play catch up on the updated posts. hmmm....will be back to chew and digest this. smiley

Obadiah,

I didn't know you have this much fan o.

ermmm.....

Filesupdator and Adaobi, who admitted you into this class? Kindly report to class captain Tinypurple baby for proper registration. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
GENESIS 2 VS 6-7 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. BASICALLY SAYING GOD CREATED HUMAN ( ADAM ) IN HIS OWN IMAGE ( BREATHED INTO HIS NOSTRILS THE BREATH OF LIFE ) WITH THE WORD OF GOD IN HIM ( BECAME A LIVING SOUL )

GENESIS 2 VS 8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. BASICALLY MEANS HE PUT THE MAN IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING HE HAS MADE. EDEN IS METAPHOR FOR RULERSHIP.

GENESIS 2 VS 9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. EVERY TREE THAT IS PLEASANT TO THE EYE AND GOOD FOR FOOD IS EVERY MAN FORMED WITH THE WORD OF GOD IN THEM ( ADAM ). TREE MEANS MAN >>>> MARK 8 VS 24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking AND THE FOOD IS THE WORD. AND ALSO IN THE MIDST OF THE GARDENS IS THE TREE OF GOOD AND EVIL ( THE TREE OF GOOD AND EVIL ARE THE GENTILES SO CALLED BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE CAPACITY TO DO BOTH GOOD AND EVIL WHILE ADAM IS MADE TO DO JUST GOOD BECAUSE HE HAS THE WORD OF GOD IN HIM )
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: wink wink need i say more ? actually let me start now

cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tgirl4real: OHH! Great!

I was still trying to play catch up on the updated posts. hmmm....will be back to chew and digest this. smiley

Obadiah,

ermmm.....

Filesupdator and Adaobi, who admitted you into this class? Kindly report to class captain Tinypurple baby for proper registration. cheesy

grin grin ; D cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2013

Obadiah,

ermmm.....

I've always been a fan of obadiah. Hes cool cool. So how do I register tongue

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
GENESIS 2 VS 10-15 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. AND A RIVER WENT OUT OF EDEN ( EDEN IS RULERSHIP ). AND ADAM IS IN RULERSHIP. RIVER MEANS DOCTRINE OR PHILOSOPHY. SO A RIVER WENT OUT OF EDEN MEANS ADAM STARTED SPREADING THE WORD AMONGST THE GENTILES. HE WATERED THE GENTILES. AND FURTHER INTO THE VERSES THEY PARTED THE GENTILE NATIONS INTO FOUR HEADS AND HE WATERED ALL FOUR HEADS MEANING HE SPREAD THE WORD AMONGST ALL THE GENTILES. THE GENTILE NATIONS INCLUDE ETHIOPIA, ASSYRIA ETC ETC. SO BASICALLY BY SPREADING THE WORD TO THE GENTILES, HE IS DRESSING UP AND KEEPING THE GARDENS. ITS METAPHORICAL SPEECH. HE IS MAKING THEM LOOK GOOD BY GIVING THEM LIVING DOCTRINE INSTEAD OF THE DEAD DOCTRINE THEY HAD. HE IS MAKING THEM ALIVE. DRESSING THEM UP
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
GENESIS 2 VS 16-17 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. BASICALLY MEANS, ADAM DO NOT PARTAKE OF THE DOCTRINE OF THE GENTILES ( THE TREE OF GOOD AND EVIL ) BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU WILL DIE SPIRITUALLY AND BE DISCONNECTED FROM ME. HERE IS A PRECEPT . JEREMIAH 10 VS 2 Learn not the way of the heathen,
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
adaobi123:

Just joking pretty. smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by tobechi74: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
adaobi123:

obadiah 21;5

come to me with your tithe all who want to register and i will register you
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by tobechi74: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
Were you in heavens with the spirits on the day of creation?

How do you know all these?

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Just joking pretty. smiley

smiley

tobechi74:

obadiah 21;5

grin

I no get money o lipsrsealed
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
GENESIS 2 VS 18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. ALL THE WOMEN AROUND ARE HEATHENS WHO ARE SPIRITUALLY INFERIOR TO THE NATION OF ADAM. SO ADAM NEEDS WOMEN WHO HAVE THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN THEM NOT HEATHEN WOMEN

GENESIS 2 VS 19-20 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. BASICALLY BECAUSE ADAM WAS MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD, IT WAS TASKED TO HIM TO NAME EVERY GENTILE NATIONS. SO ALL THE NAMES OF NATIONS OF PEOPLE YOU HAVE IN THE WORLD WERE ACTUALLY STARTED BY BLACK PEOPLE. BUT FOR ADAM THERE WERE NO SUITABLE GODLY WOMEN. JUST gODLESS HEATHEN WOMEN.

GENESIS 2 VS 21-23 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. THIS IS ALL METAPHORICAL SPEECH. WOMAN DIDNT ACTUALLY COME FROM MANS RIBS. THIS IS METAPHOR. IT IS METAPHOR TO MEAN THAT A WOMAN WAS MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD ( MEANING WITH THE WORD OF GOD IN HER ) TO MATCH ADAM WHO HAS THE IMAGE OF GOD IN HIM. SO THEY ARE TWO OF A KIND HENCE THE TAKING OUT FROM THE RIB METAPHOR. NOW WHAT IS REALLY GOING TO BLOW YOUR MIND IS THIS. ONLY THE WOMAN MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD IS ACTUALLY CALLED A WOMAN. SO ONLY THE ORIGINAL BLACK WOMEN ARE THE ONLY WOMEN. THE OTHER FEMALES OF OTHER NATIONS ARE NOT WOMEN. THEY ARE BEASTS OR DOGS ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE THE WORD OF GOD IN THEM LIKE EVE ( NEGRO WOMEN ). HENCE THE VERSE >>>> MATTHEW 15 VS 26 But he answered and said, It is not right to take the children's bread, and cast it to dogs. SO NEGRO FEMALES ? THE TITLE 'WOMAN' ONLY BELONGS TO YOU. WOMAN IS NOT A WORD FOR EVERY FEMALE. IT IS A WORD FOR FEMALES MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD ( MEANING WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN THEM ). HEATHEN FEMALES ARE NOT WOMEN. THIS IS ANOTHER MIS-USED WORD IN THE WORLD TODAY. NOT ALL FEMALES ARE WOMEN. THE HEATHEN WOMEN ARE BEASTS grin grin THATS SOME TRIPPY STUFF FOR YOU RIGHT THERE.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Ajibam: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: GENESIS 2 VS 10-15 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. AND A RIVER WENT OUT OF EDEN ( EDEN IS RULERSHIP ). AND ADAM IS IN RULERSHIP. RIVER MEANS DOCTRINE OR PHILOSOPHY. SO A RIVER WENT OUT OF EDEN MEANS ADAM STARTED SPREADING THE WORD AMONGST THE GENTILES. HE WATERED THE GENTILES. AND FURTHER INTO THE VERSES THEY PARTED THE GENTILE NATIONS INTO FOUR HEADS AND HE WATERED ALL FOUR HEADS MEANING HE SPREAD THE WORD AMONGST ALL THE GENTILES. THE GENTILE NATIONS INCLUDE ETHIOPIA, ASSYRIA ETC ETC. SO BASICALLY BY SPREADING THE WORD TO THE GENTILES, HE IS DRESSING UP AND KEEPING THE GARDENS. ITS METAPHORICAL SPEECH. HE IS MAKING THEM LOOK GOOD BY GIVING THEM LIVING DOCTRINE INSTEAD OF THE DEAD DOCTRINE THEY HAD. HE IS MAKING THEM ALIVE. DRESSING THEM UP

The GARDEN was planted in the EAST of EDEN..

Since EDEN is RULERSHIP!!!
Then what is the GARDEN?
EDEN is the name of The location not the GARDEN,,,what is the GARDEN..and since it is planted eastward...WHAT IS PLANTED INTHE SOUTH,EAST AND NORTH OF EDEN

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
tobechi74:

obadiah 21;5

And...who are you pls? cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
GENESIS 2 24-25 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed. PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY. MAN AND WOMAN. AND THEY WERE BOTH NAKED ( MEANING THEY DID NOT NEED PROTECTION BECAUSE THEY WERE CREATED AS CELESTIAL BEINGS ABOVE THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD AND HAVE DOMINION OVER THE BEASTS ( GENTILES ). AND THEY WERE NOT ASHAMED ( THEY DID NOT NEED TO BE PROTECTED OR COVERED )

AND THATS IT DONE. ANY MORE EXIGESIS OF WHOLE CHAPTERS AFTER THIS YALL GONE HAVE TO PAY TITHES. grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

If ibo is the wrong pronunciation of hebrew, is yoruba not somehow the wrong pronunciation ofyehudah?

Or im jus yarrnig dust? Ges saying

Yay to genesis 2... Ope oh!!
YOU MIGHT BE ONTO SOMETHING THERE YOU KNOW. YORUBA -YEHUDAH. SOUNDS SIMILAR DONT IT shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2013

Obadiah,

ermmm.....

oh not fans. these are my brethrens. me and Ada go way back like baby and diapers grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
tobechi74:

obadiah 21;5

grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
tobechi74: Were you in heavens with the spirits on the day of creation?

How do you know all these?
i dont belong to me anymore. i am a vessel now. i am pencil and someone is writing with me. a higher power. a higher being cheesy cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ajibam:

The GARDEN was planted in the EAST of EDEN..

Since EDEN is RULERSHIP!!!
Then what is the GARDEN?
EDEN is the name of The location not the GARDEN,,,what is the GARDEN..and since it is planted eastward...WHAT IS PLANTED INTHE SOUTH,EAST AND NORTH OF EDEN

the garden is the word. the word is in adam. east of the world ( rulership of the world is eden ) is the land of israel where humanity of adam started >>>> galatians 4 vs 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: oh not fans. these are my brethrens. me and Ada go way back like baby and diapers grin

Lmao. Yes yes. cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
Random question.

@Obadiah. Have you read the whole Bible ? Your knowledge is breathtaking !! grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
adaobi123:

Lmao. Yes yes. cool
you know it girlfriend grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: YOU MIGHT BE ONTO SOMETHING THERE YOU KNOW. YORUBA -YEHUDAH. SOUNDS SIMILAR DONT IT shocked cheesy

Yeah man! I finally cotributed to something ... at least.... cool

About the tithes, set up church naso we know you mean business.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
adaobi123: Random question.

@Obadiah. Have you read the whole Bible ? Your knowledge is breathtaking !! grin
have i read the whole bible ? well i have to tell you that not every part of the bible is readable material for someone who is into prophesies. there are some aspects of the bible that are only relevant to religious science students. i will tell you the books in the bible that are not relevant for someone like me because i am not studying the bible for religious studies.
1-joshua
2-judges
3-numbers
4-ruth
5-1 samuel
6-2 samuel
7-1 kings
8-2-kings
9-1 chronicles
10-2chronicles
11-ezra
12-nehemiah
13-esther

now the listed books i may have read once in the past and abandoned it since then. however the remaining 53 books i have read them a million times over and over and over. i must have read the book of revelation alone like 100 times cheesy cheesy ok a lil exaggeration but you get the point.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 by Ajibam: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
obadiah777: the garden is the word. the word is in adam. east of the world is the land of israel where humanity of adam started >>>> galatians 4 vs 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all

THEN WHAT IS THE SOUTH,WEST AND NORTH OF THE WORD(EDEN)

The GARDEN IS THE WORD!!!!
THE WORD IS IN ADAM
THE GARDEN IS IN ADAM

You Said GOD IS IN ADAM AGAIN..he breathe into Him..HE has the trait and gene of GOD...HE was CALLED IMAGE OF GOD

John1vs1
GOD IS THE WORD
I.E
GOD IS THE GARDEN
GOD PLANTED HIMSELF IN EDEN(WORD)
Am Confused Bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Bible Characters Real Or Fictitious? / See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] / Evolution And Islam ( Qur´an / Koran Science ) + Life In Space ("aliens")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.