Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll (9382 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by biafranqueen: 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
I did not want to believe it but Russia and China are warning US to back down and it does not look like they will! This could be it folks

Aug. 28, 2013

Senior American officials say the United States has planned to launch missile strikes against Syria “as early as Thursday” in order to punish Damascus over the alleged use of chemical weapons.
The unnamed officials told NBC News on Tuesday that the “three days” of strikes would be limited in scope, and aimed at “sending a message to Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad rather than degrading his military capabilities.”

On Monday night, four US warships were deployed in the Mediterranean within cruise missile range of Syria.

American defense officials said if the US wants to send a message to Assad, the most likely military action would be a Tomahawk missile strike, launched from a ship in the Mediterranean.

The US military has beefed up equipment during the past weeks. Several nuclear-powered submarines are reportedly in the water near Syria, also cruise-missile equipped.

The report came one day after US Secretary of State John Kerry accused the Syrian government of using chemical weapons.

Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem on Tuesday accused Kerry of lying about the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian government, challenging Washington and its allies to provide evidence.

This is while the UN inspectors are still in Syria to investigate the chemical weapons attacks and they are not scheduled to leave the country until Sunday.

Russia and China have both warned against a US-led military intervention in Syria. Moscow says a military action would have “catastrophic consequences” for the entire region.

Russian President Vladimir Putin told British Prime Minister David Cameron in a telephone call Monday that there was no evidence that an attack had taken place or who was responsible.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov warned on Monday that the use of force without a U.N. mandate would violate international law

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/wwiii-us-begins-war-on-syria-as-early-as-thursday-officials-say-bomb-bomb-bomb/#ixzz2dIxpgQB4

Looks like Obama is really taking this far shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by mazizitonene(m): 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hmm.....no b here o.....hollywood war film in real life....mayb tears of d sun abi worse
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Allohrandy(m): 12:09am On Aug 29, 2013
china and Russia are not going to attack US because of Syria..China and Russia are bleeped up country because they don't protect their allies against US..They could not protect Libya and Iraq against the west so I don't expect any reaction from when US strikes Syria..

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by biafranqueen: 1:07am On Aug 29, 2013
Allohrandy: china and Russia are not going to attack US because of Syria..China and Russia are bleeped up country because they don't protect their allies against US..They could not protect Libya and Iraq against the west so I don't expect any reaction from when US strikes Syria..
I wish it could be true, but the way Obama is name calling and punking Russia it may be a different story. Both Russia and China may want to prove a point. Both these countries have Nuclear Bombs. America is the only country to use Chemical weapons and the only country that defies the UN and moves any kind of way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLGQHcPa1fU
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by biafranqueen: 1:11am On Aug 29, 2013
CNN is all about supporting Corporate Partners...
How long will America keep creating War to bring Peace I think the rest of the world is tired!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSHH6YFLaXs
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 29, 2013
tomorrow is going to be exciting in this section with this your thread. i especially will like to see bolaino and mcfynest in this thread lmao

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 29, 2013
I was just about to revive his thread "ww3 finna go down" thread.

He was right.
sooooo right! I haven't been watching the news as much as I should but I did today and read the paper...all I could do is smh. Meanwhile the "zombies" are busy talking about miley's twerking @ the vmas lol.

Wake up ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 29, 2013
Obadiah is a fake prophet.
That's what I think undecided
If not why does he only prophesy doom?
Is there something wrong in a prophet seeing good things to come?
Come to think of it,almost all self proclaimed prophets only see bad in the future.there won't be any war.(I pray)
Obadiah pls don't be angry.I didn't mean to cuss u.
Just ur prophecy

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 29, 2013
FINALLY THE UNITED SATANIC AMERICA [USA] IS GOING TO BRING ABOUT THE SATANIC APOCALYPSE, ITS JUST LIKE OBADIAH HAS BEEN EAVSDROPPING ON THE SATANIC PLANS. AVE SATANAS REGIE SATANAS HAIL SATAN!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Hernadez99: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2013
Armageddon Finna Go Down Sooner Than We Think!!!

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2013
Hernadez99: Armageddon Finna Go Down Sooner Than We Think!!!

ARE YOU ARE JEHOVAH'S WITNESS
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Tgirl4real(f): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2013
lorretta u: Obadiah is a fake prophet.
Come to think of it,almost all self proclaimed prophets only see bad in the future.there won't be any war.(I pray)
Just ur prophecy

He does prophecy good. See it here:

obadiah777: there you go. so you are part of the second fruit. and you know when we get to the kingdom our bodies will not be dying at 80 or 90 years old again. we shall live to like 2000 or so years. so imagine 2000 years of complete luxury with no work, no bills. all the wealth of the world would belong to those who make it to heaven seeing as the wealth of the world was the stumbling block for those who did not make it, so he is going to collect every single wealth in this world and give to those in heaven. no sickness, no pain, no stress, just enjoying life for 2000 years ? lol. we will get to meet all the prophets of old and christ etc etc. its too much enjoyment now. after suffering and toiling on this side cheesy cheesy

smiley smiley
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Tgirl4real(f): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2013
Just ur prophecy

obadiah777: there you go. so you are part of the second fruit. and you know when we get to the kingdom our bodies will not be dying at 80 or 90 years old again. we shall live to like 2000 or so years. so imagine 2000 years of complete luxury with no work, no bills. all the wealth of the world would belong to those who make it to heaven seeing as the wealth of the world was the stumbling block for those who did not make it, so he is going to collect every single wealth in this world and give to those in heaven. no sickness, no pain, no stress, just enjoying life for 2000 years ? lol. we will get to meet all the prophets of old and christ etc etc. its too much enjoyment now. after suffering and toiling on this side cheesy cheesy

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MrPresident1: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2013
Just ur prophecy

How long will you continue to live in denial O ye simple one?

2 Peter 3:9-14
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless

Obadiah's prophecies are the sweetest news to the ears of the one who has kept himself faithful to the Master's commands

Ecclesiasties 12:13 13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MrPresident1: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2013
Good morning Tgirl. I see you grin grin grin
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Tgirl4real(f): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2013
Moreover @ Loretta,

What good do you want him to prophecy @ the end time? That Jesus is not coming back again? These things are signs that the Son of man is around the corner, and should be a delight to any follower of Christ.

@ Mr. President,

Wassappp? wink

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by tobechi74: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2013
All hail prophet T B obadiah

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Hernadez99: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2013
satanist: ARE YOU ARE JEHOVAH'S WITNESS
Dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rephrase Your Question Sire! grin

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by biafranqueen: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2013
*Kails*:

He was right.
sooooo right! I haven't been watching the news as much as I should but I did today and read the paper...all I could do is smh. Meanwhile the "zombies" are busy talking about miley's twerking @ the vmas lol.

Wake up ppl.
that's the same think I said on my Facebook we are o easily distracted!
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2013
*Kails*:

He was right.

Wake up ppl.
oh yeah, its finna go down grin sup Kails
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2013
Just ur prophecy
grin grin ok lets see ---------> jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2013
satanist: FINALLY THE UNITED SATANIC AMERICA [USA] IS GOING TO BRING ABOUT THE SATANIC APOCALYPSE, ITS JUST LIKE OBADIAH HAS BEEN EAVSDROPPING ON THE SATANIC PLANS. AVE SATANAS REGIE SATANAS HAIL SATAN!!!!
see madman cheesy actually come to think of it everything you said is true. i remember the first time on NL about a year ago i said the USA was a satanic empire, i broke a lot of peoples heart on nairaland. their dream country to be. they couldnt believe what i said. i remember a huge backlash from those who were still dying to go to america. those whose dream it was to live in america
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2013
Tgirl4real: Moreover @ Loretta,

What good do you want him to prophecy @ the end time? That Jesus is not coming back again?
well jesus coming back should be a good thing.I certainly don't wanna be hanging out here forever.
I'm just not down with the WW3 ish
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2013
Hernadez99: Armageddon Finna Go Down Sooner Than We Think!!!
Abu i hope you have your shakabula and cutlass ready for when the war hits ya fillage
grin grin just kidding
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2013
lorretta u: well jesus coming back should be a good thing.I certainly don't wanna be hanging out here forever.
I'm just not down with the WW3 ish
yeah i totally feel ya. however it is a necessary evil. >>>> malachi 4 vs 1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. <<< the earth and all the evil empire gotta be cleansed with fire first. ww3 is actually the first day of the kingdom of God on earth. when that bomb drops ? the kingdom is here. the day of the lord (ww3 ) is the beginning of the kingdom. thats the first day. so once them nukes start dropping ? you are in the kingdom of God ( revelation chpt 11 ). it may not feel like that initially but you would get to appreciate it later.
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2013
Tgirl4real:

smiley smiley
indeed mademoiselle Tgirl, indeed. I do prophesy some good too grin top of the morning to you gurl
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2013
Mr President:
How long will you continue to live in denial O ye simple one?

2 Peter 3:9-14
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless

Obadiah's prophecies are the sweetest news to the ears of the one who has kept himself faithful to the Master's commands

Ecclesiasties 12:13 13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
Mr President dropping that precepts upon precepts to confound the scoffers and gainsayers and for exhortation and rebuke and correction grin grin Top of the morning to you Mr President
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2013
tobechi74: All hail prophet T B obadiah
ermmm nah -----> 'all hail the lord for his kingdom cometh' wink wink
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin ok lets see ---------> jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.

Yuh don know Sire smiley

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 11:16am On Aug 29, 2013
Syria is the final battleground

Its judgement time smiley
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2013
obadiah777: ermmm nah -----> 'all hail the lord for his kingdom cometh' wink wink

Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth. smiley

These are the prayers of the saints.
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2013
MostHigh:

Yuh don know Sire smiley
Indeed I know sire lol. top of the morning to you Brother MostHigh.Our day draweth ever so closer sire. in fact they were ready to let the nukes start flying today but for a little hiccup in their plans. the british prime-minister has to convene in parliament today to discuss the action plan. so this thing is taking off early next week. as early as monday or tuesday. so we literally have a few days left in this kingdom cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Why Is Christianity Better Than Other Religions?" / Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault / WOW!! The Skull Of Goliath Discovered By German Archeologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.