Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:53 PM

Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll (9361 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by twosquare(m): 2:34am On Aug 30, 2013
This is nothing really, for them that know the times and seasons.In the calendar of Heaven, it is wat will call the BEGINNING OF SORROW; the end is not yet... ...persecution still cometh.shalom!

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Debeloved87(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2013
twosquare: This is nothing really, for them that know the times and seasons.In the calendar of Heaven, it is wat will call the BEGINNING OF SORROW; the end is not yet... ...persecution still cometh.shalom!
persecution cometh ? lmao where have you been ? the persecution is over for israel. i implore you to read about the trans-atlantic slavery and the abomination of desolation and colonialism and other atrocities on israel. see you need to know who israel is or you will be making uninformed statements. this is the end of sorrows for us and the beginning of sorrows for the gentile nations ( 1 peter 4 vs 17 )
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: persecution cometh ? lmao where have you been ? the persecution is over for israel. i implore you to read about the trans-atlantic slavery and the abomination of desolation and colonialism and other atrocities on israel. see you need to know who israel is or you will be making uninformed statements. this is the end of sorrows for us and the beginning of sorrows for the gentile nations ( 1 peter 4 vs 17 )

Hmmm....thats deep.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
*Kails*:

Hmmm....thats deep.
indeed mademoiselle kails our punishment is drawing nigh.

jeremiah 30 vs 16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them
, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

lamentations 4 vs 22 The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins.
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by mcfynest(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: tomorrow is going to be exciting in this section with this your thread. i especially will like to see bolaino and mcfynest in this thread lmao

THIS IS 2:30pm. AND I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING.......

there is still time sha
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: persecution cometh ? lmao where have you been ? the persecution is over for israel. i implore you to read about the trans-atlantic slavery and the abomination of desolation and colonialism and other atrocities on israel. see you need to know who israel is or you will be making uninformed statements. this is the end of sorrows for us and the beginning of sorrows for the gentile nations ( 1 peter 4 vs 17 )

I hope this is not a cycle..... That after sometime it will not be our turn for punishment again...... cry

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I hope this is not a cycle..... That after sometime it will not be our turn for punishment again...... cry
LOL this here verse will answer ya kweshun mademoiselle >>>> NAHUM 1 VS 9 he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

GENESIS 8 VS 21 I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Debeloved87(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Obadiah, can u decode this words "2 days to the flood" i got this from the spirit realm recently.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
Debeloved87: @Obadiah, can u decode this words "2 days to the flood" i got this from the spirit realm recently.
wow. this is deep sire. this is very deep. what is the flood ? it is a takeover of the doctrine of the world today by the doctrine of God. basically a flood would be the kingdom of God getting established on earth and scripture says the first day of his kingdom starts with the war. so 2 days to the flood means the war ( america and syria ) will start in 2 days time. this war could start on sunday if your message is true. and the beginning of the war signals the beginning of the flood ( the 7th trumpet ) which is the ushering in of the doctrine of christ as the established order in the world wink wink wink
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by texanomaly(f): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
biafranqueen: I did not want to believe it but Russia and China are warning US to back down and it does not look like they will! This could be it folks

Aug. 28, 2013

Senior American officials say the United States has planned to launch missile strikes against Syria “as early as Thursday” in order to punish Damascus over the alleged use of chemical weapons.
The unnamed officials told NBC News on Tuesday that the “three days” of strikes would be limited in scope, and aimed at “sending a message to Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad rather than degrading his military capabilities.”

On Monday night, four US warships were deployed in the Mediterranean within cruise missile range of Syria.

American defense officials said if the US wants to send a message to Assad, the most likely military action would be a Tomahawk missile strike, launched from a ship in the Mediterranean.

The US military has beefed up equipment during the past weeks. Several nuclear-powered submarines are reportedly in the water near Syria, also cruise-missile equipped.

The report came one day after US Secretary of State John Kerry accused the Syrian government of using chemical weapons.

Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem on Tuesday accused Kerry of lying about the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian government, challenging Washington and its allies to provide evidence.

This is while the UN inspectors are still in Syria to investigate the chemical weapons attacks and they are not scheduled to leave the country until Sunday.

Russia and China have both warned against a US-led military intervention in Syria. Moscow says a military action would have “catastrophic consequences” for the entire region.

Russian President Vladimir Putin told British Prime Minister David Cameron in a telephone call Monday that there was no evidence that an attack had taken place or who was responsible.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov warned on Monday that the use of force without a U.N. mandate would violate international law

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/wwiii-us-begins-war-on-syria-as-early-as-thursday-officials-say-bomb-bomb-bomb/#ixzz2dIxpgQB4

Looks like Obama is really taking this far shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

oh please.... undecided
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Ishilove: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: wow. this is deep sire. this is very deep. what is the flood ? it is a takeover of the doctrine of the world today by the doctrine of God. basically a flood would be the kingdom of God getting established on earth and scripture says the first day of his kingdom starts with the war. so 2 days to the flood means the war ( america and syria ) will start in 2 days time. this war could start on sunday if your message is true. and the beginning of the war signals the beginning of the flood ( the 7th trumpet ) which is the ushering in of the doctrine of christ as the established order in the world wink wink wink
Okay... So let's keep our fingers crossed...

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishilove:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ishilove:
you dont have to. read this . http://screen.yahoo.com/president-obama-prepared-attack-syria-092625221-cbs.html

its official. the war has been declared official
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by mcfynest(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
i hope this is not true bro.....

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
mcfynest: i hope this is not true bro.....
whatttttttttt ? you hope it is not true ? whose side are you on again ? God or satan shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by mcfynest(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: whatttttttttt ? you hope it is not true ? whose side are you on again ? God or satan shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

hey bro....chill at it.... i only hope for the innocent life there....was xpeting it to be like next year. but this my bro.....

WE ALL SAY, LET THY KINGDOM COME.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
mcfynest:

hey bro....chill at it.... i only hope for the innocent life there....was xpeting it to be like next year. but this my bro.....

WE ALL SAY, LET THY KINGDOM COME.
the innocent life you said ? >>>> job 4 vs 7 Remember, I pray you, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by nora544: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
America is playing a bad game.

In the next month america has his debate about his buged 2014 and that will give Obama problems so he need something out of america.

America has only france who want help them, england and germany don't want this.

What did america told us about sadam hussein, that he has chemistry arms and after the war they found nothing, but america destroy a country. But remember first america help Sadam Hussain that he gets big because america want that he fights against Iran, and after Sadam Hussain lose this war he lose his country.

Nowbody can say what Iran will make, and Iran has atomic bomb and what will happen when Iran send this bomb to israel.

It is also a war between two different muslim religionds in Syria, that is the next.

So lets wait if this chemistry arms comes realy from Assad and not from the rebels.
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Debeloved87(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: wow. this is deep sire. this is very deep. what is the flood ? it is a takeover of the doctrine of the world today by the doctrine of God. basically a flood would be the kingdom of God getting established on earth and scripture says the first day of his kingdom starts with the war. so 2 days to the flood means the war ( america and syria ) will start in 2 days time. this war could start on sunday if your message is true. and the beginning of the war signals the beginning of the flood ( the 7th trumpet ) which is the ushering in of the doctrine of christ as the established order in the world wink wink wink
yeah, its truly deep sire,i culdnt figure it out myself.........................,and thanks for shedding some light, but 2days in the spiritual realm might not be literal or the same in the physical..., what do you think?
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: LOL this here verse will answer ya kweshun mademoiselle >>>> NAHUM 1 VS 9 he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

GENESIS 8 VS 21 I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

Phew!!! Okay nd thanks cool cool

**flies away**
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by ATMC(f): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
yhu should have asked when he or she got the msg sir or don't yhu think its important?

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
obadiah777: whatttttttttt ? you hope it is not true ? whose side are you on again ? God or satan shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

By the words of his mouth he is judged Sire.

An unconscious statement hiding the true nature of things. smiley
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by twosquare(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
Obadiah777 is the biggest clown I have met on Nairaland!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MEILYN(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
Well dayummmmmmm.
What a funny thread....U all are doing well Sires

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MEILYN(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
twosquare: Obadiah777 is the biggest clown I have met on Nairaland!! grin
dats untrue
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by mcfynest(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
MostHigh:

By the words of his mouth he is judged Sire.

An unconscious statement hiding the true nature of things. smiley

angry
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Debeloved87(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
ATMC: yhu should have asked when he or she got the msg sir or don't yhu think its important?
it surely matters, well i have said it, and like i said, it was a spiritual battle and many things were involved, but whether the truth is still being held away from that phrase, right before all thy eyes things are beginning to unfold,and am not urge to divulge more than this.thanks obadiah for shedding some light...its time to get more spiritual, cos no one wil really like to fail in this battle...Shalom.
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 31, 2013
Hello guys, good morning, did i miss anything?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by stevecantrell: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2013
nora544: America is playing a bad game.

In the next month america has his debate about his buged 2014 and that will give Obama problems so he need something out of america.

America has only france who want help them, england and germany don't want this.

What did america told us about sadam hussein, that he has chemistry arms and after the war they found nothing, but america destroy a country. But remember first america help Sadam Hussain that he gets big because america want that he fights against Iran, and after Sadam Hussain lose this war he lose his country.

Nowbody can say what Iran will make, and Iran has atomic bomb and what will happen when Iran send this bomb to israel.

It is also a war between two different muslim religionds in Syria, that is the next.

So lets wait if this chemistry arms comes realy from Assad and not from the rebels.

I was saying the other day, the would all 'chicken out' UK and Germany already have, that's about most of Europe. Arab league want no part in this either.

US congress are not co-operating with Obama either. The question is; will Obama drag USA and Israel into war or will he finally chicken-out too.

We need to remember who is pulling the strings here. It isn't Obama neither is it Congress or the UN, neither is it NATO. It is Israel. They're using Obama as a front man to bring death and destruction to their region and ultimately the world.

Israel is confident there will be a show down and have already shown aggression with their low-yield tactical weapons in Syria. They've given all israeli citizens gas masks.

Israel have been tele-guiding U.S foreign policy for decades.

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2013
Obadiah is indeed a crazy clown. He once said US will attack on thursday, now he is saying Sunday.

Lets wait till sunday and if nothing happens, you, your fellow and God will have more insults.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by MostHigh: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Obadiah is indeed a crazy clown. He once said US will attack on thursday, now he is saying Sunday.

Lets wait till sunday and if nothing happens, you, your fellow and God will have more insults.

Are you prepared?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do You Understand By Ash Wednesday? / Why Do You Embrace Abrahamic Faith Over African Spirituality? / Buhari Congratulates Pastor Adeboye On His 80th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.