Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll (9377 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2013
biafranqueen: hahaha you should read my other post before commenting and assuming I am religious means your way off base my dear. In case you don't know the Neo Cons are really into religion not the conventional ones your thinking but a whole different game. They have an agenda and they like to play the masses with religious sentiment. Did you not see the what I posted from CNN. I do believe in spirituality and because of my own personal experience of being declared dead and rising I have different view points about religion. You should really calm yourself down my people own and have for hundreds of years land in Nnewi Nigeria, that is my only holy land if you must know. What the Europeans are doing with the Arab land is not my business. I started this thread because of pass conversations I have had with Obiadiah777 his interpretations of Genesis intrigued me, I study religion for a hobby like you watch Big Brother Africa and other mind melting programs. I have only seen you insulting people which shows you have low self esteem and your lack of theory also shows your IQ is in question. I liked your post to get your attention to ask you to follow the methods of Steve Cantrall when it comes to issue of debates thank you

Your spirituality gave you instruction to be like another person? I think spirituality is something personally and do with your whole mind, connectedness or meditation.

There is no argument here for your info. Your post and Obadiah prophesy is complete error and miscalculated prediction. What has happened last week thursday? Sunday and this very week your so called prophet predicted?

You should examine things before you judge them at all. I insulted Obadiah and nobody else again because he insult me first. He is a person that like throwing insult in form of joke.....I dont get angry when he do this....the best is give him back what he gave. He has to insult me because I stand against his doctrine. What ya say about that? Even in this thread.....i showed sign of respect to others. So concluding here im insulting people on your thread is false.......your prophet called me omuti....i gave him amugbo. Why nailing me and not him?

Now back to the topic. Has Obama received any nobel prize for peace? Why are you conspiring against him? We all know the war is a political game......I still didn't find answer why religion and bible was force into this. Maybe you could tell
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Try and be more coherent sir... May be when you are, I can consider responding to you. Until then, na ignore list you dey. wink

lol @ biafranqueen.

Dodging the question again? You really should be ignored.......I posed a question to you for good three times......not a single answer from ya. It good quitting on you
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2013
Chibuebem: 'I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy'
-Jesus Christ

lol....talk is cheap
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2013
obadiah777: cheesy cheesy cheesy FOLYKAZE STAYS GETTING INSULTED EVERYWHERE. LMAO that was a nice swift jab biafranqueen

lwkmd.........trolling you is a good thing bro. Unfortunately.....your prophesy failed.

Tell us about GEJ and 2015 from your bible
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by mcfynest(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2013
Ishilove: Obadiah, okunrin meta, you no go use laf wound person!! cheesy cheesy

ish you yoruba
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Ishilove: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2013
mcfynest:

ish you yoruba
Nope, but I was born and raised in the heart of Yorubaland cool
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Nope, but I was born and raised in the heart of Yorubaland cool
where is that? Ikeja? grin
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by Ishilove: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2013
Chibuebem: where is that? Ikeja? grin
Lol. Ajegunle grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by mcfynest(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. Ajegunle grin tongue

OH!!!!!!Lucky you
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by LordReed(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Almost a year since this thread was started, no WWIII.
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Biafraqueen, Ishilove and the other jewels were consumed in Obadiah vomit causing them all to romance illusion.

And at the end of time, there was no worldwar. God has failed them with false prophesy.
Re: Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll by mcfynest(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2014
FOLYKAZE: Biafraqueen, Ishilove and the other jewels were consumed in Obadiah vomit causing them all to romance illusion.

And at the end of time, there was no worldwar. God has failed them with false prophesy.

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . / "Does God Exist?" Resounding No / Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.