Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

How To Use Greenify On Android 2.2 And Below - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Greenify On Android 2.2 And Below (6493 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Android 2.2 And Above Users... Get Info, Tips, Tricks And Help Here / Upgrading From Android 2.2.1 (froyo) To 2.2.3 (ginjerbread), How Is It Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Greenify On Android 2.2 And Below by Oluti(m): 5:35am On Aug 29, 2013
I stumbled upon this software by mistake, boy oh boy, this software does incredible things to your phone I can't begin to post here other than to say it can make your phone to begin to work again like it was working the day you bought it!
I was so impressed by what I read about it a week ago that I have tried to download it to my phone a couple of time but what I get is 'persing error' each time. The latest version is 1.97 or so.

I have been unable to get anything lower than 1.45 which is for android 3.1 upwards. Is there anyone who know the download link where I can download greenify root.apk for android 2.3?

Anyone who want to know more about this increadible software should google it.
Re: How To Use Greenify On Android 2.2 And Below by 4peace(m): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2013
Oluti: I stumbled upon this software by mistake, boy oh boy, this software does incredible things to your phone I can't begin to post here other than to say it can make your phone to begin to work again like it was working the day you bought it!
I was so impressed by what I read about it a week ago that I have tried to download it to my phone a couple of time but what I get is 'persing error' each time. The latest version is 1.97 or so.

I have been unable to get anything lower than 1.45 which is for android 3.1 upwards. Is there anyone who know the download link where I can download greenify root.apk for android 2.3?

Anyone who want to know more about this increadible software should google it.

you too google it
Re: How To Use Greenify On Android 2.2 And Below by Koolmexxi(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2013
Is ur fone rooted?
Re: How To Use Greenify On Android 2.2 And Below by Oluti(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
Koolmexxi: Is ur fone rooted?
I am not a fool. Read my post again. All I have been able to download are not installing on my system. The earliest version is only compartible with android 3.2. Yes my phone is rooted. I am using droidvpn on it which I am using to post this. I need where I can download the oldest version available. I have been searching for this for the past three days.

(1) (Reply)

My Tecno Phantom AIII Has A Broken Screen And Won't Come On {photo} / Telcos Lose 14.3 Million Subscribers In 10 Months / Iphone 4 Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.