Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread (8819 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by gengen118: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

As in eh..their hiphop tonight was the best! I hope they make it back to the academy tomorrow.

yes the best, i pray so
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
I'm not just happy with the judges today!
C'mon the ebute family danced better than the Ibrahim family noww!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
homesteady: I'm not just happy with the judges today!
C'mon the ebute family danced better than the Ibrahim family noww!

It seems their 'jazz' is working well on the judges especially janelle..I fail to see what is so 'special' about that family. I expected them and briggs to be up tonight, so when they were called I was like 'God don catch una today, sebi u were mouthing that you'll never be up just minutes ago' and to my surprise, they were given the first ticket.. I was shocked ehn..lol

The ebutes are so not returning, its so obvious they don't want them in the final, probably cos they think they are the weakest link and are not that competitive compared to the rest of the group.

Funny thing is my top 4families are up fr eviction-briggs, ebenezer, ekado, ebute in that order. sad
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

It seems their 'jazz' is working well on the judges especially janelle..I fail to see what is so 'special' about that family. I expected them and briggs to be up tonight, so when they were called I was like 'God don catch una today, sebi u were mouthing that you'll never be up just minutes ago' and to my surprise, they were given the first ticket.. I was shocked ehn..lol

The ebutes are so not returning, its so obvious they don't want them in the final, probably cos they think they are the weakest link and are not that competitive compared to the rest of the group.

Funny thing is my top 4families are up fr eviction-briggs, ebenezer, ekado, ebute in that order. sad

Me2, I was laughing seriously as the boy was boasting because I thought they'll be up for eviction! I was just shocked when they said they are in the final!
Like seriously, tomorrows show will be very tough- all the families there are very good!
I can not even predict who'll leave! But I hope Ebute and briggs qualify
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
sorry which family danced to "i have a feeling" that was my best dance of yesterday! and i really think the ebenezer family tried especially with the way they incorporated their mom in the dance...and gosh can she dance! shocked The Briggs really didnt bring it and for me the Ibrahim family's performance was just there...anyway, my fingers are crossed.... cool
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ebute's hiphop was on fire!! But I felt bad for ekado sha..I knew ebenezer would leave cos their performance was just there.

Homesteady, the judges listened to your wish o..lol

Teambriggs cool..
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by gengen118: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
I wonder y d judges evicted d Ekados tonight. Am still tryin to figure where diz guys went wrong. Sentiment aside dis family was d best tonight (imo).well I wish dem all well. I really like d ekados cos I feel dey r d best in dis competition
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
gengen118: I wonder y d judges evicted d Ekados tonight. Am still tryin to figure where diz guys went wrong. Sentiment aside dis family was d best tonight (imo).well I wish dem all well. I really like d ekados cos I feel dey r d best in dis competition

You are right, they were the best tonight, though they havnt been consistent but they improved greatly. I also agree A bit of sentiment was involved. Ekado perfomed so well I even thought briggs would go for them when they called them together. I almost cried for ekado, cos those guys are good. Even osas got emotional. But then, it is what it is.

I tried looking for a reason, so I thought maybe they judged with previous performances, but when they chose ebute over ebenezer, was like oh well, I really cant say if the judgement was based on tonight's perfomance of previous performance, I mean 'past glory' or just sentiments.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
StateOfMind: Ebute's hiphop was on fire!! But I felt bad for ekado sha..I knew ebenezer would leave cos their performance was just there.

Homesteady, the judges listened to your wish o..lol

Teambriggs cool..

LOL! Yes oh!!! They listened to me!!!
My GOD, I was so happy for the Ebute family! And Jenell made it more interesting!

I also felt bad for the ekado family, though I knew they'll go!
The Ebenezer family sha! They are good oh! But they didn't do anything outstanding today!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
But IMO this four families were the best in the academy!
I wonder how the ibrahim family escaped to the final!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
but now I don't know which family to vote for! Briggs of Ebute
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Yeah, I agree..I said it yesterday that they are my top4. You don't wanna know how much me n my siblings beef that ibrahim family! angry
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Gregdcutie(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
an interesting final we are sure going to have
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
homesteady: but now I don't know which family to vote for! Briggs of Ebute

I know you love ebute..but vote for briggs..cool or vote 80-20 in favour of briggs grin

I predict briggs and ebute sharing the 1st n 2nd position, and either way is cool by me.

How I want it... Briggs, ebute, ikumonien, nweirbe, ibrahim

How it may turn out.. Briggs\ebute, nweribe, ibrahim, ikumonien,.

I sha know ibrahim aint winning this.. angry
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by LBlessing(f): 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
The Judges allowed sentiments to override professionalism. I like Joy Briggs but It's Maltina DanceAll not "Maltina DanceOne". The Judges were partial in their judgement. The Ekado family is supposed to be in the grand finale. And what in the devil's starched Kaftan is the Ikumonien family doing in the finals? sad
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by playcharles(m): 3:08am On Sep 21, 2013
Pls room there was this particular song that was played on the eviction night... Reaally don't know the artist but it was a foreign song. Its sumtin like "you are the only one" and its a james blunt kind of musical tone... Plss I need thee name of the artist and song. Thanks I like the song
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by kika41(m): 5:04am On Sep 21, 2013
*crying*crying*....oh!!I'll miss Osas ighodaro.....her beauty,charm and the way the audience blend the Sas!!!and my man Jeffery
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Silva79(f): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2013
playcharles: Pls room there was this particular song that was played on the eviction night... Reaally don't know the artist but it was a foreign song. Its sumtin like "you are the only one" and its a james blunt kind of musical tone... Plss I need thee name of the artist and song. Thanks I like the song
a song by passenger called Let her go
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by playcharles(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
Silva79: a song by passenger called Let her go
thx silva, u re the best
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by tayo4me(f): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Pls house, what time does the finale start and on which station?
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by LBlessing(f): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
tayo4me: Pls house, what time does the finale start and on which station?
African Magic and AIT by 7pm
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by tayo4me(f): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
L Blessing:
African Magic and AIT by 7pm

Thanks
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by chycoroxie(f): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
The heat is ON
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
Yes oh! At last! The final!!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ebute family all the way!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
StateOfMind:

I know you love ebute..but vote for briggs..cool or vote 80-20 in favour of briggs grin

I predict briggs and ebute sharing the 1st n 2nd position, and either way is cool by me.

How I want it... Briggs, ebute, ikumonien, nweirbe, ibrahim

How it may turn out.. Briggs\ebute, nweribe, ibrahim, ikumonien,.

I sha know ibrahim aint winning this.. angry

That's what I did! I voted 8 times for ebute and twice for briggs!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
I just hope my votes doesn't waste!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by LBlessing(f): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
I'm not voting. The Ekados are out sad
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Menh!! The briggs family hip hop is "sweet"
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
L Blessing: I'm not voting. The Ekados are out sad
Please na vote for ebute! wink
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
homesteady:

That's what I did! I voted 8 times for ebute and twice for briggs!

I meant in favour of briggs cry cry cry

*still voting briggs, no splitting for me grin grin *
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
L Blessing: I'm not voting. The Ekados are out sad

I know how it feels..but the briggs are good too.. Dint you enjoy their performance tonight grin grin ..don't mind homesteady, vote briggs grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

THROWBACK: Jenifa's Diary Complete Season 2 Download / Zeeworld: Monday Update On Young Dreams Episode 17 - 19 / The Marvel Super Hero's.... THE FLASH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.