Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,030 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square (12693 Views)

Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by OBALINE: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2008
It is no longer news that usher the American R & B singer looks like Peter one of the twin brothers of Music Star duet called P. Square. However what is even more embarrassing is that this same Usher won’t stop imitating these talented twins in all ramifications. He now dresses like them, dances like them and according to one radio caller on a similar issue on radio, “very soon, Usher will start singing in Nigerian Pigging English or more still Igbo”. Please some one should help me tell Usher to stop imitating P. Square. He should realize that when you try to be like another person, the best you can be is only a second best.

Guys what do you think.
Note: Peter and Paul them be one no be two.
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by HRhotness(f): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2008
very dumb post angry
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by skfa1: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2008
I don't think anything, I`m surry for you sir. grin
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by tboy1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2008
OBALINE:

It is no longer news that usher the American R & B singer looks like Peter one of the twin brothers of Music Star duet called P. Square. However what is even more embarrassing is that this same Usher won’t stop imitating these talented twins in all ramifications. He now dresses like them, dances like them and according to one radio caller on a similar issue on radio, “very soon, Usher will start singing in Nigerian Pigging English or more still Igbo”. Please some one should help me tell Usher to stop imitating P. Square. He should realize that when you try to be like another person, the best you can be is only a second best.

Guys what do you think.

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin  Psquare ko, square root ni !!!
Well i think you're a very funny dude cheesy  grin and you're either related to psquare or you work for them grin
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by Geniall: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2008
tboy1:

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin Psquare ko, square root ni !!!
Well i think you're a very funny dude cheesy grin and you're either related to psquare or you work for them grin

Or maybe he's just smart and taking you for a jolly ride.
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by tboy1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2008
Geniall:

Or maybe he's just smart and taking you for a jolly ride.
ehmmmmmm and u think he's smart for doing dat undecided
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by mellow(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2008
Land full of dummies
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by Geniall: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2008
tboy1:

ehmmmmmm and u think he's smart for doing that undecided

The art of taking people for a ride requires more than the odd bit of good fortune. It generally requires at least a modicum of subtlety, as well as some degree of a chameleonesque adaptability.
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by tboy1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2008
Geniall:

The art of taking people for a ride requires more than the odd bit of good fortune. It generally requires at least a modicum of subtlety, as well as some degree of a chameleonesque adaptability.

LOL. . . . r u tryin' to sound intelligent?
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by OBALINE: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2008
I'm really so surprised that no one has refuted the claim so far.
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by Geniall: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2008
OBALINE:

I'm really so surprised that no one has refuted the claim so far.

No. We're rather busy debating your intelligence, or the absence of it.

tboy1:

LOL. . . . r u tryin' to sound intelligent?

Maybe I tried too hard there, yes? grin
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by tboy1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2008
Geniall:

Maybe I tried too hard there, yes? grin

I knew it!!! cheesy you nearly scattered my head wit ur grammer grin grin
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by Geniall: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2008
tboy1:

I knew it!!! cheesy you nearly scattered my head wit your grammer grin grin

LOL!

@OBALINE

You really don't expect us to take your comments on Usher and the Twins seriously, do you? C'mon, loosen up! grin
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by MethodMan3(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2008
YET AGAIN ANOTHER DUM DUM POST

@POSTER

YOU MUST BE BLINDED IN BOTH EYES TO SAY USHER IS COPYING TWO FACE cool
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2008
OBALINE:

Guys what do you think.

. . . .now that is funnnny  grin  grin  grin joke section plz

Geniall:

. . . . And this. . grin  grin is somthing else  grin grammar time
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by OBALINE: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2008
rather than complai, why not check the similarities. The videos, are there. Even the pics
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by MethodMan3(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2008
OBALINE:

rather than complai, why not check the similarities. The videos, are there. Even the pics

stop blabbing on

you know it is not even worth investigating! cool
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by Emad(f): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ topic grin grin grin

buhahahahaaaa

OBALINE you nah real clown

yes i think so too
Usher Square is imitating P

hey please put these kind of things in the joke section they really make one's afternoon great
i have not had a great laugh for some time
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by tpia: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2008
na wa for george Bush.

im sef dey copy us no be small.
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by obiem(m): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2008
Ooooh very funnny! Heard that recently live was discovered in Venus sure dis guy is from there. VERRRY DUUUUUUUUUUUUMB TRY THE JOKES SECTION PLEAAAASE BIKOOOOOOO EJOOOOOOR DA ALLLAH MANA!
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by sanguineseun(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2008
U deserve three heavy knocks on ur blockhead 4 postin this, bomboclat!
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by OBALINE: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2008
Are u guys trying to say that Nigerians are not good enough to be imitated?
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by MethodMan3(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2008
OBALINE:

Are u guys trying to say that Nigerians are not good enough to be imitated?

once again i say this is a stupid thread

nigerians can be imitated when it comes to 419

for u to suggest usher copies p-square is dumb

go and leave in p-square's house and see how many hours they spend glued on usher and ginuwine's videos!

peace
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by jydeboy: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2008
OBALINE, Please stop smoking marijuana, it is not good for your brain. You said exactly the opposite of what you intend to say. When you are less sober please write another reasonable post.
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by dudu19(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2008
well said jydeboy!!!!!
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by darellone: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2008
The poster is a dummy. The subject should be " P.Square should please stop imitating Usher" ***USHER BABA*** www.usherworld.com
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by darellone: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2008
The poster is a dummy. The subject should be " P.Square should please stop imitating Usher" ***USHER BABA*** www.usherworld.com
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2008
I think the poster is right.
Nigerians are the best when it comes to ushering things in and out; ranging from churches, owambe parties to politics.
So, i don't see any reason why an American boy from nowhere should come out boldly to say that his name is usher and that he is the master of his game. He did not only copy the game from the choir boys, he even stole the name of the Nigerian ushers. He should be arrested immediately.

By the way, who are these ushers and the squares root boys?
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by biggjoe(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2008
im surprised that everyone seem to believe that OBALINE actually meant what he said.

From where I am I believe he is just making fun of P.SQUARE.

Like someone said, he shoulda posted it on jokes forum.
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by mcwalker(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2008
go back to school
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by michele101: 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2008
lol the dude who wrote this blog is so funny got me laughing
Re: Usher Should Please Stop Immitating P. Square by ima1(f): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2008
wat hole did you crawl out from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON 2023: Yemi Alade To Thrill Fans At Opening Ceremony / 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? / Toke Makinwa Tours Kenya For Her "On Becoming" Book (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.