Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family (21692 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde / Omotola With Former Destiny Child's Member, Michelle Williams (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by naijagaga: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2013

At the Time 100 Gala with Steven Spielberg and Daniel Day-Lewis

Omotola and family

Source:Naijagaga

6 Likes

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by dplomaticVal: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2013
stunning
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by arthur2k5: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2013
This is a Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde With Legendary Hollywood Movie Makers & Her Family
Whaoo Great
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by physise(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by 3ace(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
At first site of this pix, I thought those other two girls were her colleagues. A closer look reveals they are her daughters I recently saw in other pix. Really good to start child bearing early.

6 Likes

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Q3(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
shocked shocked shocked Who is OMOTOLA!

3 Likes

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Aderemi275(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
3rd of all... #Am moving up#
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
She knows how to play her card. Thank God she married a civilized man.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by benkings(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
choi dem dn 1st me.........i love my life! N omotola too
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
everyday i envy this woman hubby,wish na me dey him position,not for anything,but her big yansh.......daydreaming of her been in my bed.......vaseline tins on my mind.

5 Likes

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Pstsmith(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
I like her dressing, sexy but still descent

1 Like

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ok. I don c am.

1 Like

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by ogunrhotimi: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
Abeg gimme omotola home add, Ȋ̝̊̅ wanna pray Fø̲̣̣я̅ her daughters

2 Likes

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
Sexy family
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Sijo01(f): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Seen!
Btw, is the son wearing the father's suit

1 Like

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Aderemi275: 3rd of all... #Am moving up#

Ehyaaa..
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by sage2(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
How does this help us know whether COZA pastor ffuccked miss Walter for a week long or not?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
rubbish...so wat?? It still won't stop her hubby from bleaching
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
3ace: At first site of this pix, I thought those other two girls were her colleagues. A closer look reveals they are her daughters I recently saw in other pix. Really good to start child bearing early.

u see d angle where governor Yerima is thinking from ? grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by jarkbauer: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
there is no sanity in Hollywood. this people can fvck any hole. they will fvck this gal die
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by johnwizey: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dats my actress.........omosexy u rock
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by princeonx: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
folly65: rubbish...so wat?? It still won't stop her hubby from bleaching
Haters dot com! Una no dey taya?

1 Like

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by everyday: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
omotola don go far

1 Like

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Her kids are all grown up especially the girls.

Wow! cheesy
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by pumpingmachine: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
Q3: shocked shocked shocked Who is OMOTOLA!
mumu shut up

1 Like

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2013

Am I supposed to give a fûçk, or what? I haven't seen electricity in a week! A week!

5 Likes

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Witwicky(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2013

.....My room cleaner.....

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by omoodeogere(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
R2bees: .
FOR WHAT
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Just shows one thing - the "ladies" reflect the beauty in any home.

Take good care of your wife and daughters.

...And your sons too o, before u eat me up!
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
omoodeogere: FOR WHAT
for that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today / Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video) / Oluchi Orlandi In Adorable Selfie With Her Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.