Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Sule & The Begger - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sule & The Begger (1338 Views)

Who Remember When We Were Young And You Will Be Like Sule Lets Yab Each Other / Hilarious Q & A Between Sule And His Teacher ( PHOTO ) / World Smartest Begger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sule & The Begger by giggleout: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2013
For a long time Sule has been battling with a leak in his roof. One night there was a very heavy down pour, he had to move from one corner of his house to the other to avoid drops from his roof. This made him have sleepless night. The next morning he decided to fix his roof, after scouting for ladder in his neighborhood, he tried to climb to the roof. Climbing wasn't easy, he panted and sweated but successfully climbed to the roof, as he was about to fix the damage, he heard a knock on his door.

He yelled from the top of his voice, "who is that?" A tattered looking beggar showed up at the ground and said, "excuse me, can I see u?" Sule asked "what is it you want to tell me?" The beggar said, "just spare me one minute". Sule climbed back to the ground, looking tired and asked "what can I do for you?" The beggar said "can u give me N20?"

Sule thought for a while and said "FOLLOW ME". The two of them started climbing to the roof, panting and gasping for breath, they got to the roof, after panting for one minute Sule turned to the beggar and said "I DON'T HAVE"
Re: Sule & The Begger by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
nice one u've got there!

1 Like

Re: Sule & The Begger by kanmaolise(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
hhaahahahahahahahah lmao

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story / Facebook Headquarter In Nigeria Spotted At Agege / Jimi Agbaje Is Mr. Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.