Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego - Jokes Etc (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego (1452848 Views)

akpos funniest joke, and more. / 24/7 Nigeria Jokes Update / Real Funny Nigeria Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
A friend of mine had never had sex before.

He knew nothing about it.

His parents married a girl for him and on the first night after the marriage, he entered the bedroom only to see his wife completely naked.

She asked; Do you know what i want?

He said, No!

She then laid on the bed and asked again, Do you know what i want?

He said, No!

She then spread her body on the bed and opened her legs wild, and then asked him again, Do you know what i want?

He started laughing!

After laughing for about 4 minutes, he said, Yes, you want to have the whole bed alone!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Lifeafterlove: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2014
YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE DIS KAIN WORK EPISODE 4
--------------- ------------
Dis past two days dey do me like say na for dream I dey. I dey tink about the 300k wey I for collect from the Michael ubanga foundation. So many questions dey waka for my mind. Why dem pik me as de lucky dwarf?
Read more: http://mynaijastories.com/dis-kain-work-4/
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2014
Evil Comedian Episode 33
Ofego regained consciousness at the hospital and asked, Where am I? He was surrounded by Angel, his darling, and a strange man. Oh honey, you are in the hospital! Angel said. How did i get here? He asked. Inshort, who brought me here? Angel replied, It was Musa, your gateman. He heard your cry for help in the early hours of last saturday morning and rushed you here. You've been in coma for five days now, thank God you've woken up.
Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/evil-comedian-episode-33.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Ohmypepperminta: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS KAIN WORK EPISODE 5
The next morning we come assemble for inside detective Awanla parlour. Me, Linus, Senior mopol, Mr Jumah and one oda bank man. Mr Awanla begin talk to us. Him dey mix oyibo grammatical with una… “From the moment Uche told me his story, I begin know say something dey wrong. Infact wen im tell me de conditions wey dem give am say make im no comot from de office, my suspicions begin to rise.My mind told me right there and then that their intention was to lure this “not very smart” dwarf out of his shop for 7 hours everyday. Which means that they were working on somethingaround his house or shop. So I begin dey search for the name Michael Ubanga,
Read more: http://mynaijastories.com/dis-kain-work-5/
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
A man asked me, Ofego, Why are you always on Facebook?

I replied, I like Facebook and I am always there for one thing. It is the only place where you can like another man's wife without getting slapped.

He went ahead to ask, So, what about Twitter, why are you always there?

I replied, Twitter is the only place you can follow another man's wife for free!
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Astanbaya: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
See What A Guy Did To A Girl In The Night In Her Room
She grabbed her mouse. She was long overdue for a lunch break. She was going to sign out of the bank’s software and grab something to calm the demons that were beginning a carnival in her stomach. Just as she clicked the “Sign Out” button on the menu by the left of her computer screen, the shrill scream from the contract cleaner stopped her hands.
Read more: http://mynaijastories.com/fright/
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Early this morning, before we could get up from bed, Police came knocking on my neighbour's door.

Who is knocking? The guy asked.

Police! The Police shouted.

What do you want? He asked.

To talk! The Police replied.

How many are you? He asked.

The police replied, We are 2!

He replied, Talk to each other then!
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Ayughanadanceo: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
A FRIEND IN THE CREEKS
She is so beautiful, he said to himself, eyeing the stick of cigarette between his fingers. And those eyes…He threw the unlit cigarette into the bushes and sighed. The crickets soon began their night time symphony, and he closed his eyes. What if he let her go? He shook his head. He was new here …and the others? He just couldn’t. “Abeg, you get lighter there?” the gravelly voice of John or Lord Johnson as he now liked to be called, cut through his solitude. He reached into his breast pocket and brought out the small yellow lighter he picked from the general living room. “Thank you,” Lord Johnson said, lighting his cigarette, “This girl papa no wan bring the money again?” he asked no one in particular as the thin cigarette smoke leaving his nostrils dissipated into the air.
Read more: http://www.mynaijastories.com/friend-creeks/
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
I started a job as a primary school counsellor, and I was eager to help.

One day during break time I noticed a boy standing by himself on one side of a playing field while the rest of the children enjoyed a game of football at the other.

I approached and asked if he was all right.

The boy said he was.

A little while later, however, I noticed the boy was in the same spot, still by himself.

Approaching again, I offered, Would you like me to be your friend?

The boy hesitated, then said, Okay! Looking at the me suspiciously.

Feeling I was making progress, I then asked, Why are you standing here all alone?

Because, the little boy said with great fustration, I am the goalkeeper!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Ayughanadanceo: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
See What Maheeda Said Live On Twitter
Female Singer Maheeda comes out dirty again....see the strange words coming out of her
Read more: http://www.crownnewshour..in/2014/12/see-what-maheeda-said-live-on-twitter.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Ayughanadanceo: 7:33am On Jan 01, 2015
Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her

Nicki Minaj had some of her fans feeling some typa way shedding real Twitter tears after she unfollowed them. The reason she unfollowed is because they posted a
Read more: http://www..com/2014/12/nicki-minaj-unfollows-fan-for-sharing.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Bonsuwe: 7:41am On Jan 01, 2015
How Is New Year's Eve Celebrated In Space? This question originally appeared on Quora: How is New Year’s Eve celebrated in space? Answer by Robert Frost, engineer/ instructor at NASA, on Quora There are sixteen sunrises during each calendar day, for the ISS crew, and they will pass over many locations at the point the new year begins, so a good question might be – when do the crew celebrate the new year? The crew live on GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), which means their new year begins at the
Read more: http://crownnewshour..in/2014/12/how-is-new-years-eve-celebrated-in-space.html?m=1#more
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Bonsuwe: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2015
A DAY IN THE CLASSROOM
The D-day has finally come. He has spent many days preparing and prepping up for this moment. Ezekiel Akpan calmly walked into the classroom and stood facing the SS2 students. The students gave him a curious look and slowly rose to their feet. “Class greet!” A shrill voice sounded from the middle row. “Good morning sir, we are happy to see you welcome!” It was déjàvu to the young man. A couple of years ago, he was like them, now he was standing
Read more: http://www.mynaijastories.com/day-classroom/
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2015
One day, a woman fried an egg for her husband.

I wanted it boiled! I no eat. The husband declared.

I'm sorry honey. The wife pleaded.

The next day, she boiled an egg.

Oh no! I wanted it fried! I no eat today again. The husband declared.

Sorry honey. The wife pleaded.

The next day she boiled one egg and fried the other.

You should have boiled this one and fried the other one. I no eat here again! The husband finally declared.

This kind of man has already started looking outside. He now has a girl outside. Is this True or False?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by akinswaggs(m): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2015
Win A Huawei Mate 7

Win a #HuaweiMate7 or a $77 USD gift card by answering the following question in the comments section and by adding #HuaweiResolutions at the end of your comment!

Read More= http://www.nigeriapromoblog.com/2015/01/huaweiresolutions-win-mate7-or-77usd.html
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2015
Nigerian Girls Are Always Funny,

Imagine, Philomena at age 18, What kind of a man would you like to marry?
Answer, I will like to marry, an handsome, tall, fair, rich man, who cares about my feelings.

Philomena at age 22, What kind of a man would you marry? Answer, A tall, good looking and moderately rich man.

Philomena at 30, What kind of a man would you marry?
Answer, Ehn, not so tall, not so handsome and just a middle class.

Philomena at 42, What kind of a man would you marry

Answer, Abeg, leave me!!! Man na Man.

Girls, if you don't stop selecting, you will end up loosing your dream Husband sent to you by God.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
A guy who was seen as ugly, died and went to hell.

He knocked on hell's gate, the devil asked, Who is that?

The guy replied, It's me!

The devil opened the door, on seeing the guy, he shouted, BLOOD OF JESUS!!!!
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
My little sister asked my mummy, how did the human race come about?

Mummy answered, God made Adam and Eve, they had children and, so all mankind was made.

A few days later, little sister asked daddy the same question.

Daddy answered, Many years ago there were monkeys, and we developed from them.

The confused little girl returned to mummy and said, Mummy, how is it possible that you told me that the human race was created by God, and Daddy says we developed from monkeys?

Mummy answered, Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about the origin of my side of the family, and your father told you about his side. What side are you on?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by dyduds(m): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
OMG grin cheesy VERY FUNNY...IMAGINE IF ANYONE WILL HAVE THE GUTS TO BREAK LAWS IF THIS PUNISHMENTS STILL DEY. SEE FOR YOUR SELF TOO, U NO GO FIT BREAK LAW.

http://mccoyjay.bestgalleries.me/the-8-most-painful-torture-devices-of-the-middle-ages-1

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
1. It amazes me when people are afraid to talk in the exam hall when the question clearly states "discuss"...

2. Why some dudes still continue in a relationship when the girlfriend's friend is beautiful than her (It's just like me having to drink soda water when I can have red wine). It is somehow na.

3. Nollywood sha. How will 5 Million Naira be inside envelop when it's not a cheque?

4. How come I can hardly watch a 3 minutes video on youtube yet a terrorist like Boko haram can upload a 59 minutes video. (Is this not vexing you too?)

5. Nollywood no na, how come an Angel wears wrist watch and still barb #Afro hairstyle?

6. Why would you as a girl want a guy who is probably few years older than you to buy you stuffs that your father can't buy for you? He is your boyfriend and it is only a relationship, not a sponsorship deal, you hear?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Oghenedoh: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2015
Jay Z’s nephew claims Beyonce instructed Jay to disown his family members
A guy who claimed to be Jay Z's nephew took to twitter yesterday to put the rapper on blast, alleging that Beyonce
Read more: http://www..com/2014/12/jay-zs-nephew-claims-beyonce-instructed.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Oghenedoh: 6:36am On Jan 02, 2015
7 Things Women Desperately Want From Men
Men 'To generalize on women is dangerous. To specialize on them is infinitely worse'. A Woman's want is insatiable they say, but there are certain things women desperately want from men. There are still a good number of things that most women like. Below are 7 things women desperately want from men
Read more: http://www.crownnewshour..com/2015/01/7-things-women-desperately-want-from-men.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2015
Evil Comedian Episode 34
Pastor, is it only the two of us that will journey to Sagem community? Ofego raised the topic before going to bed that night at the sitting room when they were watching the network news. Angel was in the bedroom upstairs going through some health files. I have sent for four of my prayer warriors. They will be here before friday and will travel with us. Pastor Deliverance Deliverance informed. Honey, are you travelling? Angel asked, coming downstairs. Erm
Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2015/01/evil-comedian-episode-34.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Somewhere near my house yesterday
afternoon, I was just seeing one of my guy
off to the bus stop when i saw one clean
beautiful girl, come out from her SUV crying,
and knelt down, begging one thin boy that
looked like he had not had a meal for months.
The girl was just begging him, crying after
him telling him she doesn't need money, she
doesn't need brazilian wigs, she does not
want shoes, house or anything.
She said she doesn't even need the SUV that,
all she wants was his love, his kisses and his
warm embrace.
The girl was just shouting and crying.
When i heard those words my heart stopped,
my head sparked and my brain bursted.
The boy did not even look the girl sef.
It is there and then I vexed and said to
myself, If this boy does not know the value of
this girl, i have fallen in love, that's it, so let me
go and claim the girl as my own.
But as I near there, one man just touched me
on the back and said, O boy, please, don't
block the camera!
Nonsense! Nollywood sef, it's even Nollywood
film they are shooting......m tchewwww!
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by EstarKeys(f): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2015
njuwo:
DIFFERENCE BTW A FOREIGN ADVICE AND A
NIGERIA ADVICE !
Hello, my name is Sandra Stone, I'm from Uk, i
love my husband so much and i do anything
to please
him on bed.. i even suck his dick too but he
has refused to suck mine.. pls advice me how
to tell him to go down on me cos i really want
my pussy juice sucked.
Comments
* James silva : I think u need to talk to him,
marriage is communication.
* Sarah water : Oh my dear,sorry abt that.. ve
bin in ur shoes before .. i told him right away
when we were aving sex and he is an expert
in it
* Micheal paper : I get downwt my wife, its
cool i love doing it.. u shud talk to ur husband.
NIGERIAN PAGE !
My name is Aminat, i stay in Abuja, married
wta kid, my husband have refused to suck my
p***y,
what shud i do.. No insults abeg
COMMENTS
* Dayo muyiwa : Fool, sex na food?
* Nkiru joy : Yu are a disgrace to
womanhood..sham e on u
* Idris kunle : Any news abt Assu strike?
* Toheeb sule : If u want i can suck for u call
my no 0708312455
* Funmi Leye: I no blame u at all better go
findsomtn do wt ur life, suck koor, soakaway
nii
* Richard oke : Abeg who get bb charger
* Amaka Achebe : U r a prostitute, u need
deliverance!
hahahahahahahahaahjmahahahah
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Bonsuwe: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
In a recent interview with Vanguard news portal, Presh he duo of Kceee-Presh music group revealed one of his biggest regrets when starting his career as a duo with Kcee the Limpopo master. He said and i quote
Read more: www..com/2015/01/dont-start-your-career-in-group-presh.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Bonsuwe: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
OMG! What Came Over Stella Damasus To Decide To Be So Bad This Time Around
Who would have imagined that the Nollywood actress and singer, Stella Damasus will
Read more: www.crownnewshour..com/2015/01/omg-what-came-over-stella-damasus-to.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (145) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.