Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,729 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego - Jokes Etc (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego (1451992 Views)

akpos funniest joke, and more. / 24/7 Nigeria Jokes Update / Real Funny Nigeria Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
A curfew was declared in our area. Some of my neighbours and i went to watch football match the night after the curfew had been declared. While going back home, i was far behind because one leg of my slippers got cut and i was struggling behind with it and they were far in the front from me. Some soldiers waylaid them and said each will be cained based on the number on the shirt they are putting on. The first guy was putting on Chelsea, Mikel, number 12 and he was flogged 12. Second guy was putting on 50cent, and he was also flogged 50. Meanwhile, the third one was crying regrettably. From afar where i was, i noticed this third guy is my Hausa neighbour, he was putting on "VOTE BUHARI 2015".

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Jahil: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pls kindly ff on twitter @yungjahil. Go. Ff through this direct link www.twitter.com/yungjahil . I ff back.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Conversation between April and May.

May: Hello(knocking at the door) is anybody home?

April: Yesss, why are you here? my days are not over.

May: I came to remind you that your time will soon be over.

April: Yes, that is true but remember i need to go with people.

May: No! You will not go with anybody.

April: Why do you say so?

May: I'm coming with blessing, prosperity, breakthrough, love, happiness, promotion, job opportunities and good health for those that do not have all these.

April: (Laughing ) Hahaha, you think you can stop me, many people will go with me because i can't go alone, i need to see the end of their life.

May: I don't agree with you because the people that are reading this post and their family members will not go with you.

April: How sure are you?

May: They will type "Amen" just to prove you wrong.

April: And anybody that did not type "Amen" is going with me, Hahahahaha. Type Amen if you believe you will not go with April, all the blessings in may must come to pass in your life in Jesus' name Amen!.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2015
A man arrived at a doctor's office yesterday morning complaining of serious backache. The doctor examined him and asked, ''What did you do to your back?'' The man replied, You know that i'm a bouncer at a night club?'' Yesterday morning i got home to my flat quite early and heard a noise from my bedroom. As i entered, i got to know someone is sleeping with my wife as my wife was lying naked on the bed and the back door was open. I rushed out through the back door and did not find anyone. As i looked down from the back door i saw a man down stairs running out of the building and was dressing himself up. I quickly grabbed the fridge and threw it at him. That is how i strained my back. The doctor treated him and he left. In the afternoon, another man arrived looking as if he had been in a car wreck. The doctor said; ''My last patient looked bad, but you look terrible. What happened to you?'' The man replied, ''You know i have been unemployed for a while now, this morning was supposed to be my first day at my new job. I forgot to set my alarm and was running late. I was running out of the building, getting dressed at the same time, and you won't believe it, a fridge fell on me.'' The doctor treated him and he left. In the evening, just before the doctor is about to close, a third man came, he looked even worster than the other two men. The doctor was shocked and asked; ''What happened to you?'' He replied; ''I was hiding inside a fridge.''

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2015
A man was going on a long travel and decided his love making obsess wife must wear iron pant for her not to cheat on him with any man till his return. He locked the iron pant with padlock and gave the key to his friend he trust so much, saying, Hold the key for me, till i come back. The man was just only 15 minutes into the journey when he saw a cloud of dust behind him. It was the friend running after him. "Why are you pursuing me, what is the matter?" He asked. Breathing heavily due to the hot chase he had undertook, the friend replied, "It is the wrong key you gave me!"

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2015
I caught my pastor drinking star in a bar when i went there to drink star and shouted, ''Chineke! Pastor you supposed to be drinking Malt, Fanta or Coke and not Star.'' She replied, ''Shaarap, where was Malt, Fanta and Coke when Star was leading the three wise men to see Jesus.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by WhatsappStatus(f): 11:17am On May 04, 2015
A: I have the perfect son.
B: Does he smoke?
A: No, he doesn't.
B: Does he drink whiskey?
B: Does he ever come home late?
B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
A: He will be six months old next Wednesday.

Regards: Whatsapp Status in Hindi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 9:04am On May 05, 2015
A bride told a cake designer to write on her wedding cake, ''There is no fear in love but perfect love cast out fear (1 John 4:18).'' He forgot and wrote John 4:18. At the wedding, the groom and the congregation were shocked to see on the wedding cake, ''You have already been married five times and the man you are now living with is not your husband (John 4:18).''

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2015
How Police Of Different Countries Catch A Thief,

American Police: Program the neighbour of the thief to catch the thief for them, collect him and arrest him.

China Police: Pursue the thief till he gets tired, and then, catch him.
Dubai Police: Kidnap the thief's wife, and threaten the thief to surrender.

Indian Police: Set up a beautiful girl to sing for the thief and lure him to police station, then they catch him.

Nigeria Police: Catch any person on the street, beat him until he agrees he is the thief.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by nutaj: 2:04pm On May 06, 2015
I just can't stop laughing. This
is the awkward Truth About some husbands.
A group of men gathered at a church
conference on how to live in a loving
relationship with their wives. The men were
asked, "How many of you love your wife ?" All
the men raised their hands. Then they were
asked, "When was the last time you told your
wife you love her ?" Some men answered
today, some yesterday, majority didn’t
remember. The men were then told to take
their cell phones and send the following text
to their respective wives: I love you,
sweetheart...
Then the men were told to exchange their
phones so one can read the other wife's reply
to the love message.
Here are some of the replies:
1. Have you impregnated someone again
2. That was then, not now
3. You wan borrow money abi?
4. What did you do again? I won’t forgive you
this time.
5. Meaning?
6. Is that a new song?
7. Am I dreaming?
8. If you don’t tell me who this message is
actually for, you will die today!
9. U dis man!! I asked you to stop drinking.
10. Abeg na who be this?[/quote] grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2015
Hahahahahaha! Do you know why I am laughing? I just remembered some funny names my classmates and i used to call our teachers when we were still in secondary school. It was fun o. Sometimes when those memories flash back to my mind, i feel like going back to secondary school but God forbid o, i am out, i am out, i don't want to be flogged like cow again. Let me give you the breakdown of some funny names we called our teachers then.

BIOLOGY teacher = EJACULATION (Reason: She enjoys teaching Ejaculation).

AGRIC teacher = BIGGY BELLE MAN (Reason: This man's tummy covers the board when he teaches).

ACCOUNT teacher = THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHEWING STICK AND WALKING STICK (Reason: He always brag that if he teaches you account, you will know the difference between chewing stick and walking stick).

MATHS teacher = FILLING STATION. Reason: (He owns a filling station and rushes teaching whenever he receives a call on phone that they've brought fuel to his filling station for him to offload).

C.R.S teacher = UNCLEAN (Reason: He always say that the lepers in the bible whenever they are passing by they always shout Unclean, Unclean for everyone to give way for them not to contact the disease and he shouts Unclean, Unclean when coming to class to teach, indirectly telling us that he is coming to teach, let us get prepared for his class. He drives those that doesn't offer C.R.S out of his class and those that offer and are not ready to learn that day. We all go out and he comes out driving us back in with his short cane, that we all must learn, that we serve one God and one God created us that we must know about this God through his C.R.S teaching).

GOVERNMENT teacher = THOSE ARE THINGS LIKE THAT (Reason: He said while he was in secondary school they nicknamed their government teacher those are things like that so we nicknamed him the same).

English teacher = ALI (Reason: He always say bring out your reader instead of bring out your textbook so we called him Ali, the girl that always help him to copy note on the black board for us, we called her Simbi). We later changed the Man's name to Alinco when we got to SS2. Then he had become our C.R.S teacher. A New student thought Alinco was his real name. When asked by the principal which teacher was supposed to be in class when he was fighting with an old student, the new student replied, ''Uncle Alinco, ma! The Principal started asking herself, ''Do i have any teacher called Alinco in this school?'' She found out that day that we had given all our teachers nicknames, and wondered what we had given her as nickname.

These are some I can remember. What about you? Did you give funny names to your teachers? Tell me. Let's enjoy the rememberance!
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2015
A man at a bar was just looking at his drink. He was just like that for half of an hour when a fat over sabi bus driver walked in, took the drink from the man, and drank all of it. The man started crying. The bus driver explained, ''I was just joking. I will buy you another drink. I can't stand to see a man cry". The man replied, "No, it's not that. Today is the worst day of my life. I didn't wake up early this morning and got to my office late. My boss, in anger, fired me. When i left the building, to where i parked my car, i found out it has been stolen. I went to the police station, and they said they can do nothing. I returned home on a taxi. As the taxi driver dropped me and drove off i realised i had forgotten my wallet and ATM card inside the taxi. "Getting home, I found my wife in bed with my house cleaner. I left home, and came to this bar. And just when i was thinking about putting an end to my life, you showed up and drank my poison."

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2015
A man stuck his head into a barber's shop and asked, ''How long will i have to wait before i can get an haircut?''. The barber looked round the shop full of customers and said, ''Three hours''. The man left. A few days later the same man stuck his head in the door and asked, ''How long will i have to wait before i can get an haircut?''. The barber looked round the shop and said, ''Two hours''. The man left. A week later the same man stuck his head in the shop and asked, ''How long will i have to wait before i can get an haircut?''. The barber looked round the shop and said, ''One hour''. The man left. The barber turned to a friend and said, ''Please, do me a favour. Follow that man and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for an haircut, but he does not come back. A little while later, the friend returned, laughing. The barber asked, ''Where does the man go when he leaves here?''. The friend with tears in his eyes replied, ''He goes to your house, to sleep with your wife.''

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Linkwire: 3:11pm On May 09, 2015
kindly download, listen, enjoy and help spread the word...we are looking for 2000 downloads, kindly support the dream, God bless you as you do so...track name: Omalicha...https://my.notjustok.com/p/teamGBEFUN#.VU4SKlPijAA
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Immatex(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2015
njuwo:
one day four friends Anointed. Emmanuel.
Michael..and Sam went to the burial ceremonyu
of their friend in a certain village in ghana.
it is the custom and tradition of the village
that when a deceased is about to be buried,
his friends will put something in his/ her
casket.
Anointed had nothing to give at the moment
so he assisted the women in cooking and
serving foods and drinks to guests. that was
all he did.
Emmanuel put into the casket some expensive
wine worth of $3500. He said ''bros keep
shining your eyes till we meet again...good
bye''
Michael counted a reasonable amount of
money ($5,000) and put in the casket and
Said "my dear i could have given u more than
this, but due to economic crises in our
country , this is only what i can afford
now..use it to upkeep yourself till we meet
together once again''
The last person Sam wrote a cheque of $
15,000 put in the casket and collected
michael's $5000 and said. "nna you know that
the journey is too far, so i gave u the cheque
of fifteen thousand dollars, if you get to the
land of death, pls withdraw the whole
amount. my own ten thousand dollars plus
michael's five thousand dollars is fifteen
thousand dollars,,i have collected my change,
so all of the money is yours...try and be holy till
we meet again,,good bye''

The dead are conscious of nothing, Sam was the wise guy among them and lost nothing.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2015
I went to Genesis Hotel through Exodus road. On the way, i saw Leviticus recording the Numbers of people at Deuteronomy, while Joshua was waiting at the beautiful gate for Judges to see Ruth calling loudly “Samuel, Samuel”. On the road, the first and second Kings of Chronicles were coming to visit Ezra, Nehemiah and Esther for the misfortune of Job their brother. Then they noticed that Mr. Psalms was teaching his children Proverbs concerning Ecclesiastes and Songs of Solomon. This coincided with the period that Isaiah and Jeremiah were engaged in Lamentation for Ezekiel and Daniel their friend. By that time, Amos and Obadiah were not around. Three days later, Hosea, Joel and Jonah traveled in the same ship with Micah and Nahum to Jerusalem. Habakkuk then visited Zephaniah who introduced him to Haggai a friend of Zechariah whose cousin is Malachi. Immediately after the old tradition, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John got involved in Acts with the Romans who were behaving like the Corinthians, who were also always at loggerhead with the Galatians. At that time too, the Ephesians realising that the Philippians were close to the Colossians, suggested to the Thessalonians that they should first of all see Timothy who had gone to the house of Titus to teach Philemon his younger brother how to read and write in Hebrew. On hearing this, James asked Peter to explain to him how the three Johns have disclosed to Jude the Revelation of my journey.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Shollay20(m): 2:41am On May 11, 2015
Inside The Church

I saw a man smoking CIGARETTE inside the church. I was so shocked that my bottle of STAR BEER nearly dropped from my hand!
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by saheed2532(m): 10:16am On May 11, 2015
THEY ARE NO LONGER A PROBLEM WITH T5FATBURNER “I have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "I have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since having my baby I have not been able to shift the fat I gained" "You growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The secret is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today here at the cheapest price http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2015
One day, a certain Arab man walked into a bar. As soon as he entered, he noticed a Jewish man sitting in the corner. So the Arab man walked over to the counter, removed his wallet and shouted, "Bar man! I am buying free drinks for everyone in this bar, except for that Jew man over there!" So the bar man collected the money from the Arab man and began serving free drinks to everyone in the bar, except to the Jewish man. However, instead of becoming upset, the Jewish man simply looked up at the Arab man and shouted, "Thank you!" This infuriated the Arab man. So once again, the Arab man took out his wallet and shouted, "Bar man! This time i am buying free drinks and food for everyone in this bar, except for that Jew man sitting in the corner over there!" So the bar man collected the money from the Arab man and began serving free food and drinks to everyone in the bar. When the bar man finished serving the food and drinks, once again, instead of becoming angry, the Jewish man simply smiled at the Arab man and shouted, "Thank you!" This made the Arab man furious. So he leaned over on the counter and said, "What is wrong with that Jew? I have bought food and drinks for everyone in this bar except for him, but instead of becoming angry, he just sits there and smiles at me and shouts, 'Thank you.' Is he mad?". The bar man smiled at the Arab man and said, "No, he is not mad. He is the owner of this bar." The Lord will use your enemies to prosper you in Jesus name, Amen!.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by ladipeacemaker(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2015
Ibrolaj Computer firm we format,networking, assembling, building, repairs, training, networking and upgrade service) to higher industry & local small businesses as well as home PC users. The company will focus on marketing, responsiveness, quality, and creating and retaining customer relations.
Contact us for your PC nonstandard state.
We will repair and service it to your satisfaction.

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2015
MTN, let me tell you people, i'm wiser than all these, no matter how you rephrase this sms to me, i would never fall victim to your business gaining tricks. At first it was ''Text yes to 7070 for a chance to win N2,000,000''. I moved it to the trash bin. Then it graduated to "Few steps away from receiving your N2,000,000 reward". I kept quiet. Then i checked my account balance and saw, "You would not receive your N2,000,000 reward if you dont text "yes to 7070". I kept quiet. Then i recharged and saw, "reward your self right now, text yes to 7070 and you could win N2,000,000". I still kept quiet. Then i got an sms from MTN and checked it. What i saw was "Does your number end with 6217? please send OKAY to 7070! *******6217 has been rewarded with access to MTN's N2,000,000 draw today! subscribe, 100/day". I still kept quiet. I was waiting for my uncle to send me some money when i got an sms. I thought it was the bank alert but when i opened it, i saw "If your number ends with 6217, follow the instruction in the next sms". I waited patiently for the next sms, lo and behold it was "0813***6217 just won N2,000,000 draw tonight. Text Yes to 7070 to claim. 100/sms." I was angry but said nothing. Then i got another message again!!... "Are you Ofego? Yello, you just won MTN's N2,000,000 draw. Text OKAY to 7070 to claim it, 100/day". (Money wey i don win, i go still text 100/day to claim am, abi? MTN no dey use their brain again o, because them wan chop awuuf). Okay, i still kept quiet. Then just few minutes ago, i got a call and guess who called? ''7070''!!!... Please, what do you people want to tell me that you have not already sent through text message? Is it by force to win N2,000,000?.''

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Cleodesign123(f): 7:38pm On May 12, 2015
njuwo:
Akpos was caught red handed by his principal writing MAY GOD PUNISH MY PRINCIPAL.

Principal: What nonsense are you writing? (about to Slap Akpos).

Akpos: Sir, i have not finish it.

Principal: (angry) what do you mean? You are insulting me and you are saying you have not finish.

Akpos: This is not what i wanted to write.

Principal: So what did you want to write?

Akpos: I wanted to write that MAY GOD PUNISH MY PRINCIPAL’S ENEMY.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by olatex101(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2015
njuwo:
Three business associates, an Igbo man, a Yoruba man and a Chinese man, went to eat lunch together at a restaurant in Surulere. While in the middle of their meal, a fly came in through the window. It flew across the table to where the Igbo man was but he just waved his hands to chase it away. The fly then went to where the Yoruba man was, he also chased it away. Finally, the fly then went to where the Chinese man was and was flying close to his ears. The Chinese man looked at the fly for sometime and then grabbed it, put it in his mouth and swallowed it. The other men saw this but just kept on eating. About Five minutes later, another fly came in and flew to the Yoruba man who just chased it away again. It then flew on to the Igbo man but this time he did not chase the fly, he looked at it for sometime and then grabbed it. He then turned to the Chinese man and asked "how much you go buy am?"
NA SO DEY ACT DEN LIKE MONEY
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by olatex101(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2015
njuwo:
Three business associates, an Igbo man, a Yoruba man and a Chinese man, went to eat lunch together at a restaurant in Surulere. While in the middle of their meal, a fly came in through the window. It flew across the table to where the Igbo man was but he just waved his hands to chase it away. The fly then went to where the Yoruba man was, he also chased it away. Finally, the fly then went to where the Chinese man was and was flying close to his ears. The Chinese man looked at the fly for sometime and then grabbed it, put it in his mouth and swallowed it. The other men saw this but just kept on eating. About Five minutes later, another fly came in and flew to the Yoruba man who just chased it away again. It then flew on to the Igbo man but this time he did not chase the fly, he looked at it for sometime and then grabbed it. He then turned to the Chinese man and asked "how much you go buy am?"
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 2:50pm On May 13, 2015
American Daughter: Mum, I wanna go see Jenny my course mate.

American Mum: Alright sugar, don't forget to call me if you gonna sleep over there. (Kisses daughter on her forehead).

Nigerian Daughter: Mummy, i, i, i, i,...

Nigerian Mum: You what? When did you become a stammerer?

Nigerian Daughter: I, i want to go and see my class mate, Onome.

Nigerian Mum: Who is Onome? What is her surname? Where does she live? Is she staying with her parents? What does she do? Where is her village? Haven't you heard of Ebola, kidnapping and bombing? Why can't you stay in your own house? How many times do you see Onome or whatever her name is, coming to visit you ehn? Or don't you have any shame?

Nigerian mum pikin wey wan lost go lost meaning; a child that wants to spoil will spoil. It is not by caging them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2015
My uncle took his wife to a night party. While they sat, a man was on the dance floor dancing happily; dancing breaking, makossa, galala, konto, suo, alanta, skelewu, sekem, and shoki. My uncle's wife turned to him and said, "You see that man? 31 years ago he proposed to me and i turned him down." My uncle replied, "Hmm! I can see! He is still celebrating!"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2015
My uncle and his wife were in church. The pastor noticed that my uncle has fallen asleep and said to his wife, “Woman, wake your husband up!” The wife answered, “You are the one who made him fall asleep, wake him up!”
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by yaduma350: 12:41pm On May 16, 2015
Download AY's Comedy Videos- To Your Phone Website: http://funnyvideos.fav.cc/

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by yaduma350: 12:49pm On May 16, 2015
Download Funny AY's Live Comedy Videos- To Your Phone - And Much More Website: http://funnyvideos.fav.cc/

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 6:07am On May 17, 2015
My uncle's lawyer asked him, "Why do you want to get a divorce?". He replied, "My wife was not at home all through the night and in the morning she said she spent the night at her friend Janet's house." The lawyer said, "So?". My uncle shouted, "She's lying! I spent the night at her friend Janet's house!"

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (145) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.