Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego - Jokes Etc (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego (1453118 Views)

akpos funniest joke, and more. / 24/7 Nigeria Jokes Update / Real Funny Nigeria Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 4:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by stanleysdrc: 12:04am On Oct 08, 2016
njuwo:
As a Man lost his cheque booklet, He decided
to go to the bank after 2 days to report. Here
is
the conversation between him
and the bank manager.
Bank manager : But I
warned you to be careful with
your cheque book because anyone can forge
your signature.
Man: I am not a fool, I have already signed all
the
cheques, so they won't have space to forge
my signature!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by stanleysdrc: 12:26am On Oct 08, 2016
njuwo:
The C.E.O was walking in the Factory. He
noticed a Guy leaning against the Wall looking
somewhere. He approached the Man and
asked him," How much do you earn?"
The Guy was amazed and said," N2000 sir"
The CEO took out his wallet and gave the Guy
N6000 and told him," I pay People here to
Work and not to waste time. This is your 3
months salary and now get out of here NEVER
come back."
The Guy said,"Thank you sir!" 3 times then
walked away in a haste.
The CEO now looked at other Workers and
asked," Who was that Guy?"
The Workers replied," He was the Pizza
delivery Guy sir!"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Daughter: I'm in love with our neighbour, so I'm running away with him. Ofego: Thank you my dear, you've saved my money and time. Daughter: Dad I'm reading this letter left by mum.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 1:54am On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by timkeyihendu22: 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hahaha... Pls. watch and share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVm7NoxeX8
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by timkeyihendu22: 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hahaha...jokazcomedy again Pls. watch and share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVm7NoxeX8
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 2:09am On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by olanshile2016(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2016
njuwo:
Very Funny Video: Be My Girlfriend (NJUWO Episode 56) Download it here www.njuwo.com/2016/10/very-funny-video-be-my-girlfriend-njuwo.html?m=1 Watch it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?le

50,000 per month, grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by olatopicalblog(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
njuwo:
Three business associates, an Igbo man, a
Yoruba man and a Chinese man, went to eat
lunch together at a restaurant in Surulere.
While in the middle of their meal, a fly came in
through the window. It flew across the table
to where the Igbo man was but he just
waved his hands to chase it away.
The fly then went to where the Yoruba man
was, he also chased it away.
Finally, the fly then went to where the Chinese
man was and was flying close to his ears. The
Chinese man looked at the fly for sometime
and then grabbed it, put it in his mouth and
swallowed it.
The other men saw this but just kept on
eating.
About Five minutes later, another fly came in
and flew to the Yoruba man who just chased
it away again.
It then flew on to the Igbo man but this time
he did not chase the fly, he looked at it for
sometime and then grabbed it. He then
turned to the Chinese man and asked "how
much you go buy am?"
This Story Will Make Your Gasp Out Lafta... Be patient while reading.

I dont know why girls are just wicked like the Witch in my village.... this story wey i won talk now funny but nah somtin wey still de pain me till today....

i wonder why as a guy, you will invite a girl to your house and she will think the invitation is for her to come and watch Telemundo and Zee World, drink Malt, collect transport and go... guyz wuna know wetin i mean nah... dat thing can pain eeh!

This same situation happened to me last week when i invited a babe to my house and she promised to show up .... asin eeh, the kind preparation wey i prepare sef pass wedding preparation. Asin i just de wonder how i go take run the package.... na so i de count days, de anticipate. i de call her steady o...! make e no be say the day go com reach, she go come de tell me say she forget...you know dat kind thing nah guyz.

GHEN GHEN! GHEN GHEN!
Today is the deal day, it was 7 a.m in the morning. I picked up my phone and called
Vero to know howfar. Because i no won hear story for the gods o.

She picked and i asked her if she is still coming... still keh...! thunder go fire her if she talk say no. she no go fit try am nah...

Oboi! She said she is coming by 9 a.m... omo no joy o.. and i am to report to work by latest, 8:30 a.m. thunder go fire devil, is like person de follow me from village. Why be say nah this kind time she say she go come.

And if i tell her i will be at work by then, she might shutdown the coming... as a sharp guy wey i be... bobo no go die. All work no play make jack a dull boy o.
So i pick my phone dial my boss number, i told him my mum just called me from the neighbouring viĺlage that she is so sick that i need to go there to check on her health... make God forgive me shaa...omo nah that kind lie fit work o cos this boss them eeh..! Dem dey hard to convince.

Omo..! my boss accepted o. I happy die. Nah so i start to de tidy my room o, clean my tv and sets, change bed spread, clean window luvas so that fresh air go come in, arrange my dirty cloth one side, clean mirror incase the babe go won check her self out, that kind thing nah. Wash my toilet make the smell no go fall my hands, Put water for bathroom incase the babe go won shower. Clean clean everywhere, arrange my shoes well, put the ones wey make sence for front com pack the one wey don die put for back. change my Bob to blue Bob... that kind thing nah, put my condom for where my hand get am sharply during emmergency. Com spray room freshner......omo...! guyz no get joy at all.

For about one week, i haven't clean up my house like this and i did all these chores in 30mins because of this babe... omo make we no lie, babes de very important. Make we credit dem for that area because nah them de make all guyz for this life won clean the mess inside their house.

Some guyz will say, i don't like dirts that why i keep my room tidy... my brother that one nah big lie, nah because of babe. Guy wey no get babe no de bother to clean house even throughout a year....

It 8am already so i picked my phone, called her and she said she is already on her way by bike. So i gave her a landmark to drop.... omo...! body just de sweet me... nah so i just de imagine the way i go take wound the babe, de reherse some kind styles... this babe go know me today... she go know say guyz no get joy at all especially me...

My phone rang loudly.
I picked the call and it was the babe... she said she is at the landmark i describe to her.... omo see joy for my face.

So i picked up my shirt, brushup my hair sharply, clean my pam and walked straight to the landmark... omo see fine boy... this babe go believe today.

Getting there, i saw her standing with the bike man. She welcomed me with a sweet hug... chai! my head wan blow off...this hug sweet die. even the bike man feel am so te him wan cum.

I asked howmuch is the pay for the bike man and the bike man said it 200naira. Omo this bike man won cut my neck o... continue reading www.247humor..com

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2016
Do you have a nice song or smashing comedy skit that you want Nigeria, Africa and the World to see? If yes, then www.njuwo.com is the place to place it. We are doing bonanza. For just a token fee of 2,000 Naira, as an upcoming musician or upcoming online comedian, your song or skit can be seen by over 250,000 people which can get you a record label deal or shows to perform. Interested, call or whatsapp 0 8 0 5 4 5 1 5 7 6 1 Or email ofegonjuwo@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 2:21am On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 1:33am On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 1:17am On Oct 20, 2016
Very funny video, NJUWO dance to Victor Angel new single "No One Like You" Download it here www.njuwo.com/2016/10/victor-angel-no-one-like-you-njuwo-dance.html?m=1 Watch it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHfQ_yREUsI&itct=CKYBEKQwIhMIvYKrw4zozwIVDnMWCh0ksgNBMgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDZFpjYlBUYXAyOERhWVF2SUk3a0dMQQ%3D%3D&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by osenifilms(m): 12:39am On Oct 22, 2016
OSENIFILMS

PROMOTION! PROMOTION! PROMOTION!
Perform the following service with a very low budget

*music video shooting
*standard event coverage
*movie shooting
*comedy shooting
*live editing
*photo shoot
*video editing
*graphics design
*motion graphics design
*renting of video equipment

Kindly call 08067471407
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 4:07am On Oct 22, 2016
Wow! Wow! Wow! This video is so funny, Ofego and Jennifer go gaga to T.I.V What Is The Matter Download it here www.njuwo.com/2016/10/tiv-what-is-matter-njuwo-dance-video.html?m=1 Watch it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnjijn8QS5o&itct=CKYBEKQwIhMIm4TPh7ftzwIVi7UWCh3NdAobMgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDZFpjYlBUYXAyOERhWVF2SUk3a0dMQQ%3D%3D&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Aarenga(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Join Us Tomorrow @ JayBoi Comedy Event....

Don't Miss It!!!

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 1:37am On Oct 23, 2016
Very funny video, you want to join your friend in eating the last food in his house and he has only one spoon and tells you to go home and bring spoon. What will you do? See what Ofego did in this video. Download it here www.njuwo.com/2016/10/the-king-of-food-by-kozero-featuring.html?m=1 Watch it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6VS_afvr5k&itct=CKYBEKQwIhMIw9P5uNfvzwIVQdUWCh27cgz-MgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDZFpjYlBUYXAyOERhWVF2SUk3a0dMQQ%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 1:24am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by stamcy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by stamcy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by xxxzotique(f): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by xxxzotique(f): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin grin

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 12:55am On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 1:09am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by djsalvation122(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2016
njuwo:
Three business associates, an Igbo man, a Yoruba man and a Chinese man, went to eat lunch together at a restaurant in Surulere. While in the middle of their meal, a fly came in through the window. It flew across the table to where the Igbo man was but he just waved his hands to chase it away. The fly then went to where the Yoruba man was, he also chased it away. Finally, the fly then went to where the Chinese man was and was flying close to his ears. The Chinese man looked at the fly for sometime and then grabbed it, put it in his mouth and swallowed it. The other men saw this but just kept on eating. About Five minutes later, another fly came in and flew to the Yoruba man who just chased it away again. It then flew on to the Igbo man but this time he did not chase the fly, he looked at it for sometime and then grabbed it. He then turned to the Chinese man and asked "how much you go buy am?"
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 1:29am On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 2:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Join me to wish Ofego baby a happy happier happiest birthday. He is one of the kid actors here at NJUWO. Mitchell baby as you celebrate today, may a bigger portion of your birthday cake touch my small mouth in Jesus name, Amen.

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by dogzzy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
http://www.londonloaded.com.ng/2016/11/presidency-reacts-to-senates-rejection.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (145) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.