Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego - Jokes Etc (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego (1451968 Views)

akpos funniest joke, and more. / 24/7 Nigeria Jokes Update / Real Funny Nigeria Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 6:57am On Nov 25, 2016
A Chinese guy called,
Caller: Hello can I speak to Annie wan?
Operator: Yes, you can speak to me.
Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie wan!
Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to me. Who is this?
Caller: I'm Sam Wan and I need to talk to Annie Wan!
Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone, but what's this urgent matter about?
Caller: Well, just tell my sister Annie wan that Noe wan was involved in an accident. Noe wan was injured and now Noe wan is being taken to the hospital. Right now, Avery wan is on the way to the hospital.
Operator: Look, If no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this. I'm a very busy person.
Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?
Operator: I'm Saw Ree.
Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!.
Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree!.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by tejuyoung: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Watch the latest, funniest Comedy skit in town on YouTube... Click the link below and don't laugh alone share with f&f.. Also don't 4get to SUBSCRIBE!!!.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF0YHj02IcdB3s9Ocl6AaWQ
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 1:00am On Nov 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 6:19am On Nov 29, 2016
Stand A Chance To Win A New Iphone 7plus And A New Hummer Jeep + A Christmas Trip to London By Simply Commenting The Names Of The 5000 People Jesus Fed And Their House Address.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by tejuyoung: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzlzyfJwjzw

Watch this very funny Comedy Skit.. One advice don't watch while eating.... Its too funny !!!... You can subscribe for more funny skits
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 6:24am On Dec 01, 2016
Some Lion hunters for the Benin zoo in a forest were sitting around an hut the night before the hunt bragging about their past hunts. Ofego was listening and went over and said, "You guys make it seem pretty hard on capturing a lion". They all laughed and said, "It is hard; do you think you can catch one"? "I can go out and catch two for you guys if you will take them, and I will bet each of you five hundred Naira.
They agreed and off he went out into the night. Soon he spotted a mature lion; he waved his arm and started hollering, the mature lion started chasing him and he started running for the hut.
When he got close to the hut he started yelling, "Open the door, open the door".
They looked out and saw the Lion chasing him.
Just as he got to the door they opened it and he jumped aside and the Lion went in. He slammed the door and locked it and said, "Okay, hold him. I'll go and get the other one".

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by nickelly: 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
We bring to you our latest comedy skit title *Customer service*

*Customer Service______ WorldestTainment Comedy Skit*

https://worldeston..com.ng/2016/11/customer-service-worldesttainment.html?m=1

_What happens when your BAE calls you, but you are with your father...😂😂😂😂😂😂 Omo mehn Na die o...._

*Watch this video jhoooooo*

👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://worldeston..com.ng/2016/11/customer-service-worldesttainment.html?m=1

*WorldestTainment Media Concepts* X *Blikz Media Entertainment*
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 6:06am On Dec 03, 2016
A kindergarten teacher handed out a colouring page to her class. On it was a picture of a duck holding an umbrella. The teacher told her class to colour the duck in yellow and the umbrella green, however, Ofego, the class rebel, coloured the duck in a bright fire truck red. After seeing this, the teacher asked him: "Ofego, how many times have you seen a red duck?" Young Ofego replied with "The same number of times I've seen a duck holding an umbrella."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by DeBlessedOne(m): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2016
njuwo:
I just Noticed that Life is too short to
commit suicide cuz In the year 2002 nokia
3310 was
N75k with N40k econet sim card,
but today its N700 and the sim is free..
In 2003 samsung c100 was N48k and I
must recharge with atleast N1500 airtime
every... two weeks or else my sim will be
blocked. today its N800 and I dont even
need to recharge to retain my sim
{customers are needed}...
In 2004 sendo x with camera and 16mb
memory card {one of the cheapest mp3
enabled phoneback den}was N39k today
its free...
In 2006 sagem my v55 was N30k today
its going for N300...
2008 nko blackberry bold 2
was N135k today blackberry is no more
producing new bold 2... so London used na
N15k.. U can get 9ja used for N6k...
So my friend, if u neva dey use blackberry
porch, htc smart phones, android, ipad,
iphone, playbook or nokia 808, pls, dnt
worry.
Just wait and see, coz before 2015 our
children will be using them as
toys....*smiles
#......Be Patient.
Dis makes me wonder why sum girls go
crazy simply coz of material tins.
U want a bold 5,
U want brazilian hair,
U want LV bag, but remember, Beatles was
d richest car in 1980'z.....THIN K!!!
See d kinda of depreciation it experienced
within short period.
BEAUTY FADES! WEALTH can also be
ERASED.
Jux work hard, Hav a good character and Be
loyal to ur feelings!!!,and lastly rem dos wit d
bests
cars 2day once wlkd on foot,calm down n
Give God ur
time,for only Him can mk............. ........
Time shall favour u.
Can i hear ur Amen??

Na 2017 we dey enter now o? I phone still cost past land. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 1:01am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 1:02am On Dec 05, 2016
DeBlessedOne:

Na 2017 we dey enter now o? I phone still cost past land. undecided
No worry, e go come down in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by tejuyoung: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
This is arguably one of the best comedy skits I've watched ... So so Funny!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTUPk6Hol4o
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 12:45am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 1:49am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Here is DJ Tof's afrobeat mixtape to round up the year on a high note. I perceive you haven't heard of this DJ, even me too, I only got to know of him today. After keenly listening to this mix tape, I can comfortably stand with my two legs and beat my chest that this guy is good. He's still an upcoming but with this masterpiece of work, he wouldn't be for long. Let me stop boring you with my confirmation sermon, just click on the link below to download it and confirm it yourself. www.njuwo.com/2016/12/dj-tof-afrobeat-mixtape-with-sweet.html?m=1

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Fisayomie(f): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lots od funny jokes in here..
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 3:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Lawcurrent(m): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Your mom shouted at you for not cleaning the house And you said - momsi free me jor! Then Your Boyfriend Scolded you for Leaving Him online and Sleeping Off, And you begin to Cry... Please my sister, Come forward! Come! Come! Don't be afraid, What is happening to you eh! It's not ordinary oh! God has remembered you today... Oyaa raise your hand up... Raise it up very well, Then bend it and place it on your head... Preferably where your mind tells you your brain is located, Then repeat this prayer after me... *My father! My father!!!* Where ever they have buried my sense and my brain *In my my maternal village,* *In my paternal village,* *in the coven* Vomit it now! Oya start shouting Vomit Now! Vomit Now! Vomit Now! And it shall b well with u

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 2:07am On Dec 12, 2016
Ladies, this is for you. When your best friend of so many years shows you that she has been a man all these while and tells you he loves you, what will you do? Watch this video to find out what Jessica did. Click Here To Download It www.njuwo.com/2016/12/bimbi-philips-lamba-njuwo-video.html?m=1 Click Here To Watch It
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvbQOPKNwic&itct=CKYBEKQwIhMI97LnoLvt0AIVyJlVCh2A8A1nMgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDZFpjYlBUYXAyOERhWVF2SUk3a0dMQQ%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by djsalvation122(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2016
njuwo:
John: bby am gonna tell u a story
with 4 parts. Remember that, 4 parts
Grace: alryt love
John: okay am gonna start wth part 1.
There was a husband n a wife, they
were driving to a camp site wen they
came upon a split road. The husband
says "lets take the left one. The wife
say i thnk we shuld take the right
road." The husband slaps the wife
across the face "whose driving me or
u?" and they took the left path.
Grace: hahahahaha..
John: now am gonna tell u part 2.
Once they got to the camp the
husband goes fishing so his wife can
cook dinner. He comes back and the
wife says "good now i can cook fish
soup for us to eat." The husband says
"but i wanna eat fried fish." The wife
slaps the husband n says "who is
cooking me or u?" and the ended up
drinking fish soup.
Grace: oh crap! Hahaha
John: now am gonna tell u part 4.
Grace: wat abt part 3?
John: (landed grace a hot slap on the
face) who is telling the story me or you?
funny lolz
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2016
Nigerian girls you people can not kill us oh. At first you girls liked guys with six packs. All boys started doing sit-up and going to gym. Then beards. Guys start application of spirit on their face. Guys with height. Boys begin eat beans. Now it's guys with pink lips. My Nigerian brothers have started leaving teeth now and brushing lips. Very soon you girls will say you like guys with big ass. Then guys will start wearing pampers.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 6:29am On Dec 14, 2016
An MMM Participant Testimony:
MMM did not only change me financially but also in relationship aspect. I was paired with a lady to provide help to and after I called her to confirm my payment, I found her voice lovely. I went ahead to add her on whatsapp and as boys will always be boys I asked her out and she said yes and ever since then, the relationship have really been growing by 30% every month In fact it's like it's has now increased to 50% this December.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 2:07am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 6:51am On Dec 17, 2016
Guy: Sir I'm here for your daughter's hand in marriage. I love her so much.
Daughter: Yes Dad, he does.
Ofego: It's alright.
Guy: And sir, I can do anything to marry her.
Ofego: Ehen, okay, just get me Titus Sardine with four fishes inside and she is yours.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by generah: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by generah: 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by njuwo(m): 3:15am On Dec 19, 2016
That one friend that comes to you to send music and doesn't like anyone. Download it here www.njuwo.com/2016/12/like-njuwo-episode-67.html?m=1 Watch it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvRSYKGJdr0&itct=CKYBEKQwIhMI9rCJoZf_0AIVirBVCh1XqQyYMgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDZFpjYlBUYXAyOERhWVF2SUk3a0dMQQ%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (145) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.