Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court (3782 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court / Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Etumgbe(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
Emmanuel Kayode, of Maraba Area, Ilorin, on Thursday told an Ilorin Area Court that his wife, Omolade Emmanuel was dirty.

The 35-year-old man prayed the court to dissolve his three-year-old marriage to Omolade, for being dirty.

“My wife hardly sweeps our surroundings and bedroom, and that makes our environment irritating and unconducive,” he said.

According to him, their marriage was contracted in 2010 and has produced one female child, Morufat.

He prayed the court to dissolve the marriage, saying that he is tired of his wife’s dirty habit.

The defendant objected to the divorce prayer on ground that she was still interested in the marriage.

“My lord, I promise to keep my home and environment clean, and carry out my domestic chores as expected of me,” she said.

She prayed the court to give them another day for her to make a reconciliatory step.

The Presiding Officer, Mr Ibrahim Abdulquadri, adjourned the case to Oct.3, to enable the parties resolve their differences amicably or continue hearing of the case. (NAN)
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/my-wife-is-dirty-man-tells-court/#sthash.PtGAz7eZ.dpuf
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Mshewwww.she is dirty,so what.he cannot talk to her to change or do things that will make her change.when its time for sex,thats when they remember they are husbands,when its time to perform the role of a husband in ensuring the wife changes,it becomes a problem.anyway when a man wants to commit adultery,its not hard to know.he will be using daft excuse as a way to divorce.meanwhile the last time i checked,only loosers that opt out of something instead of facing it headlong.by the way i remember when a woman complained here on nl that the husband is too dirty.he will use the toilet,he wont flush,he will disorganize the whole bedroom,he will sleep and saliva will be dripping out of his mouth.i remember ranters ranting that she should endure afterall no one forced her to marry and if she divorces him,there are 2o people ready to fill in her position immidiately,no man is perfect,everyone has their flaws.this is his cross now.if he doesnt like the wifes dirty habit,divorce is not the solution because even if you divorce her,how do you know the type of character the next woman will bring out that you cannot stand.the man should just man up and stop whinning like a frustrated baby and act like a man.oniranu :/

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by greatgod2012(f): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
Another mistress on the way, ready to enter, probably pregnant sef, hence, the one at home must leave by fire by force. Chai! Human beings! I hail o.

On a serious note, if the wife was actually dirty, why cant the man correct her in love and with love. In my opinion, if the man takes his broom and also ask his wife to take her broom, tell her, sweep that side, i will sweep this side, i think both of them will benefit from it and with time, patience and tolerance, peace will reign in the family.

Infact, im so amazed and sad over excuses being given nowadays for divorces. No more tolerance and compromise in marriages again. Na wa o! If all of us think toward this direction in our marriages, i doubt if anyone will still remain married. The "for better, for worse" no longer make sense to a lot of married couples again.

Abeg, Mr Emmanuel Kayode, divorcing because your wife is not as neat as you expected is not an enough and cogent reason o, IMO, there is no perfect person o, take it easy and assist your wife to change for better as she has promised to.
May God help all we married people o. Amen.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
Silly excuse. So when he was "courting" her nd knacking akpako he forgot she is dirty dat man has sumtin in his closet

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by greatgod2012(f): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ms_Steph: Silly excuse. So when he was "courting" her nd knacking akpako he forgot she is dirty dat man has sumtin in his closet

abeg, dont mind him jare, what exactly is he doing to assist the woman at home to make sure the house is neat and tidy to his taste, or does he think house chores is that easy or did he employ a househelp for her to assist in the house?

Something is definitely hidden jare, its only unfortunate that we wont be hearing the outcome, i mean how the second wife enters the house.

I keep my leg crossed!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
^^ I'm crossing mine too grin
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by EfemenaXY: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Takes one to know one.

Likewise, it takes a dirty person to recognize and acknowledge another person's filth AND YET wallow in it for three whole years.

Filthy couple.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by dominique(f): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
That's not ground for divorce haba! What ever happened to communication and compromise? Some men are big babies walahi.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by baby124: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
Seriously though it can be toxic being around a dirty person. Everyone should try hard to change bad habits. No one has to endure living in a pig sty.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 30, 2013
Very Funny How You All Reason : Do you think the man would have gone to court without first Teaching/warning/Instructing The wife? Or do you think after 3yrs of marriage the man just went to court? Ofcourse not.

Probably he was fed up.And After WORK [/b]you don't expect the man to clean the house. A 35yrs old. ([b] Please reason with me. )

Some woman are just Dirty and hardly take corrections, 3 yrs is enough for her to change before the case getting to court.

I wish the man had enuf Money to get a house Maid since Nobody is perfect.

For You kulyie,Ms_Steph, Efemena_xy Question 4 U All.

How many of You will Allow this,After Closin From work at 7pm or 9pm Then Ur coming to clean ur House, A 35yrs old married man.??If yes For How long? 3yrs?

The woman should be Ashamed ,I wonder if she's clean Down there. #Just Curious.

After Renting a 4 bedroom duplex for 1.3M in Magodo. I married u ,I close from work at 8pm,Due to Lagos Traffic got home 9pm Then everywhere dirty,Bedroom dirty,kitchen dirty,U expect me to continue warning u after 3yrs i shd still warn u.

Are you a Baby?

Then if the man should die now of 2 much stress .The wife would want to claim the husband property? Is this What You Nigerians CALL TRUE LOVE? .

Marriage is for Happiness,I wouldn't be happy Complaining the same issue for good 3yrs .

And for U girls,When ur suppose to be learning simple stuff at home.It's Always You and ur BLACKBERRY .

Dont know how to cook,Clean Worst of it all Losed Kitty:

And U expect ur Husband after Passing through Hell to be successful To come home from work and clean ur house and kitchen for U.

And U dominique,greatgod2012 , How will you feel If you were asked to visit ur Brother Only for you to find out after he close from work , He get home and start another cleaning Exercise. Pls Be Honest in ur Answers.

Then D True Issue start showing up and Ur telling me no one is perfect,

Thank GOD the wife never Said the Husband had Gf's .That means the main issue is Dirtiness of 3yrs .

Some men are Clean to a Fault.If u notice this about ur husband/Wife,Why not make him happy by doing what he ask u But U will only change after he has taken you to court for divorce.

And for those woman dat claim DIRTINESS shouldn't lead to Divorce, Calm down and watch the woman's Behavior if things/business /work go wrong for the man.

Am not the OP but just saying from my own perspective. Just my pieces of Cake.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 30, 2013
Why can't he clean up his own house
If the house is dirty,it is because he is also a dirty man
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2013
Efemena_xy: Takes one to know one.

Likewise, it takes a dirty person to recognize and acknowledge another person's filth AND YET wallow in it for three whole years.

Filthy couple.

My dear, I disagree with you on that, anyone can detect a dirty person. A clean person will detect, a dirty person will also detect depending on the degree of the other.

Some ppl are naturally dirty, and they know this but they are more comfortable in their dirt.

As per the man filing for divorce, he should go ahead, it's difficult to change a dirty person, the best you could do is try to be like them. And I refuse to partake in that
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by EfemenaXY: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

My dear, I disagree with you on that, anyone can detect a dirty person. A clean person will detect, a dirty person will also detect depending on the degree of the other.

Some ppl are naturally dirty, and they know this but they are more comfortable in their dirt.

As per the man filing for divorce, he should go ahead, it's difficult to change a dirty person, the best you could do is try to be like them. And I refuse to partake in that

Babes, you didn't get me. I meant it takes a really dirty person to notice another one's filthy habit and yet, do nothing about it for an extended period. He lived with it for 3 whole years! A clean person won't be comfortable in their skin being around so much filth for a couple of minutes, yet this guy did it for years.

I don't sympathise with him. He isn't a quadrupletic disabled person (can't remember the actual term for such people). As long as he's got functional arms and legs and a thinking brain, he's got no excuse. The only person I pity in that union of theirs is the innocent baby caught in the middle of her parents filth.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2013
I know what you mean but, it's not easy to change a very filthy person over a long period of years.

Am talking from experience, I had a room mate like that while in school, I cleaned cleaned cleaned, talk , talk talk...for where.

Sometimes am just tired and try leaving things dirty to see if she will wake up one day and clean stuff, for wia. No money to find another accomodation, na so We manage until that yr pass.

If not its just 1 yr, don't be surprised she might improve al little or worse even influence me, telling me how relax it will be if you don't work too much cleaning.

Anyway, if I were that man, after yrs of talking, no be only me go dey clean stuff and pickup for another, na runaway things o. He is just making thing formal by divorcing
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by EfemenaXY: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2013
Chilli, I get you. But your case with your room mate is different. There wasn't much else you could do apart from talking till the sun goes down or just gritting your teeth and cleaning up the mess yourself.

Which even brings me to the point I made earlier. You cleaned it up. You didn't wallow in it for the full year you had to share the room with her. You cleaned up her mess because you're a clean person. Did this oga do the same thing? If he did, kudos to him, if not, then na real yeye person calling pot / kettle black.

Anyway, as I was saying the difference between you and them is that you had no other choice. This guy does. He's the head of his home and if his madam isn't pulling her weight, there are various other options open to him:

~ He could threaten to send her packing back to her parents to learn how to clean up (trust me, the shame and embarrassment from that should be enough kick up her backside to get her act together).
~ He could buy some domestic household appliances and insist she learns how to use them.
~ He could employ a cleaner who comes in a few days a week to clean up the worst bit of the mess.
~ Or, he could, just like CC mentioned, teach and correct with love by leading by example, rather than shooting off his mouth and throwing the blame around.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2013
Chili is right, dirty people stay dirty, you are either constantly cleaning up after them or you ignore the dirt and live like them.

They are very comfortable in dirt.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by EfemenaXY: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2013
debrief08: Chili is right, dirty people stay dirty, you are either constantly cleaning up after them or you ignore the dirt and live like them.

They are very comfortable in dirt.

Like pigs and moles...choi!!

Going to leave this thread jor. It makes me itch... undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2013
A younger colleague was dating a guy, a lot of us were carried away with his good looks and his seeming politeness, she kept saying hehad hygiene issues but I was thinking it was the normal sometimes careless nature some men including my husband exhibit, till one day she got me to his place, I still have nightmares from what I saw.

He lives is a different town so she would go every 2 weeks, she spends all weekend cleaning up only to return and meet it more dirty.
When we got there he was at work, she said she got tired of cleaning his bathroom so she locked the second bathroom for her own use.
His bathroom water and pee all over the floor, poo in the toilet and stains of poo, the bath was discoloured with dirt and layers of it.

His clothes thrown all over, rats and roaches had made a permanent abode in his kitchen, the 30 mins we spent there I was scared for life, cockroaches strolling comfortably, I went to the hotel and showered 3 times, never nagged my husband for not properly mopping after that.

She tried and gave up, I always wonder who he will end up with, me I will de dead in a week

There were week old dishes in the kitchen sink, some developing maggots, coackroaches lazying around them.

My dear friend told me "see what I come to meet every weekend"

After that day I never told her to "manage" again.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2013
I forgot to add his curtain had finger and oil stains meaning when he eats he cleans his hands on the curtains.
Almost throwing up now as that memory returns to me.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2013
debrief08: I forgot to add his curtain had finger and oil stains meaning when he eats he cleans his hands on the curtains.

Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2013
@chaircover The man has really tried for that 3yrs.You and your husband can both be sweeping your house and Calling it True Love.

I guess u'were careful enuf to choose the best man for Urself. Why didn't u end up with anyhow man and say everybody has there own issue and get High Blood pressure ,

Marriage is happiness , Been into Real Estate After suffering for people then i finally get my own house for 50M and u expect me to sweep d room with u after closing from work 9pm And u call it True Love .

I wonder if people THINK .

You wanna know why married men spend more time outside dere House It's part of dis issue.

There r Manageable Characters . And there are Worst characters you can't leave with.

Some said when the man was enjoying the dirty cookie he didn't know..
In Order words all a woman has to offer is Pu-ssy? Of course Not.

If i have to complain everytime for 3yrs and end up with High blood P. U still expect me to keep u to kill me.Nope
Anything dat will lead to death in Marriage i don't want.Simple.Be clean and Make me happy.What's Hard in it?

When dey were Young all u see dem do is Blackberry and Outing.Then u expect the future husband to suffer for it ? Very Bad.

Then what's the Advantage of Having you at Home Wen am Asham to bring relatives , friends, co-workers to my House becox of your Dirtyness?
All U'all think sex is why the man has been keepin her for 3yrs? THE SAME SEX DAT IS CHEAPER THAN PURE-WATER THIS DAYS.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by EfemenaXY: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
timothy001: Very Funny How You All Reason : Do you think the man would have gone to court without first Teaching/warning/Instructing The wife? Or do you think after 3yrs of marriage the man just went to court? Ofcourse not.

Probably he was fed up.And After WORK you don't expect the man to clean the house. A 35yrs old. (Please reason with me. )

Some woman are just Dirty and hardly take corrections, 3 yrs is enough for her to change before the case getting to court.

I wish the man had enuf Money to get a house Maid since Nobody is perfect.

For You kulyie,Ms_Steph, Efemena_xy Question 4 U All.

How many of You will Allow this,After Closin From work at 7pm or 9pm Then Ur coming to clean ur House, A 35yrs old married man.??If yes For How long? 3yrs?

The woman should be Ashamed ,I wonder if she's clean Down there. #Just Curious.

After Renting a 4 bedroom duplex for 1.3M in Magodo. I married u ,I close from work at 8pm,Due to Lagos Traffic got home 9pm Then everywhere dirty,Bedroom dirty,kitchen dirty,U expect me to continue warning u after 3yrs i shd still warn u.

Are you a Baby?

Then if the man should die now of 2 much stress .The wife would want to claim the husband property? Is this What You Nigerians CALL TRUE LOVE?.

Marriage is for Happiness,I wouldn't be happy Complaining the same issue for good 3yrs .

And for U girls,When ur suppose to be learning simple stuff at home.It's Always You and ur BLACKBERRY.

Dont know how to cook,Clean Worst of it all Losed Kitty:

And U expect ur Husband after Passing through Hell to be successful To come home from work and clean ur house and kitchen for U.

And U dominique,greatgod2012 , How will you feel If you were asked to visit ur Brother Only for you to find out after he close from work , He get home and start another cleaning Exercise. Pls Be Honest in ur Answers.

Then D True Issue start showing up and Ur telling me no one is perfect,

Thank GOD the wife never Said the Husband had Gf's .That means the main issue is Dirtiness of 3yrs .

Some men are Clean to a Fault.If u notice this about ur husband/Wife,Why not make him happy by doing what he ask u But U will only change after he has taken you to court for divorce.

And for those woman dat claim DIRTINESS shouldn't lead to Divorce, Calm down and watch the woman's Behavior if things/business /work go wrong for the man.

Am not the OP but just saying from my own perspective. Just my pieces of Cake.

Well then, if you can spend that much money per month renting your flat, hiring professional cleaners to clean up your home regularly should be chicken change. So also will investing in good domestic appliance to cut down on the manual labour of having to sweep, wash, iron and clean.

Abi yours is a case of money-miss-road? Or you just being too stingy?? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by passionate88: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
Very funny how the girls think. Greatgod I never knew you of all people could write such. The woman isn't working yet you expect the husband to come from work and sweep the house with his " housewife ! This one na real end time thingz. We give up
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
debrief08: A younger colleague was dating a guy, a lot of us were carried away with his good looks and his seeming politeness, she kept saying hehad hygiene issues but I was thinking it was the normal sometimes careless nature some men including my husband exhibit, till one day she got me to his place, I still have nightmares from what I saw.

He lives is a different town so she would go every 2 weeks, she spends all weekend cleaning up only to return and meet it more dirty.
When we got there he was at work, she said she got tired of cleaning his bathroom so she locked the second bathroom for her own use.
His bathroom water and pee all over the floor, poo in the toilet and stains of poo, the bath was discoloured with dirt and layers of it.

His clothes thrown all over, rats and roaches had made a permanent abode in his kitchen, the 30 mins we spent there I was scared for life, cockroaches strolling comfortably, I went to the hotel and showered 3 times, never nagged my husband for not properly mopping after that.

She tried and gave up, I always wonder who he will end up with, me I will de dead in a week

There were week old dishes in the kitchen sink, some developing maggots, coackroaches lazying around them.

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
Efe chilli's example is not different atall ... Dirty people are very hard to live with.. in OP 's case he had no choice but to accept/ tolerate her for those years ... He's had enough of unbearable stench ( eik embarassed) .. I don't like the D word but he should Divorce her bottom jor.

I'm waiting for posters to start blaming her parents oh..yeye.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by greatgod2012(f): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
debrief08: A younger colleague was dating a guy, a lot of us were carried away with his good looks and his seeming politeness, she kept saying hehad hygiene issues but I was thinking it was the normal sometimes careless nature some men including my husband exhibit, till one day she got me to his place, I still have nightmares from what I saw.

debrief08: I forgot to add his curtain had finger and oil stains meaning when he eats he cleans his hands on the curtains.

madam Debrief, i love what your colleague did, infact, your colleague did well, she knew she couldn't stand the dirtiness of the guy and she took to her heels, she didn't marry him and later start complaining after the marriage that he is too dirty and therefore she must divorce him.
One thing i still dont understand is what people do during their courtship, to me, i think it is the time to study the person you want to make life contract with, and if there is what you cant live with, then call the relationship off, a broken engagement, they say, is better than a broken marriage, i am sure that the man in this thread must have courted his wife before marrying her, why didn't he call the relationship off when he discovered that he couldn't stand her dirtiness? why did he marry someone he knew he could not live with? why whinning after marriage?
To me personally, it's just an excuse, a flimsy one for that matter, he didn't complain while dating/courting, and now after marriage, did the woman turned to a gip overnight?didn't he knew she was dirty when he went ahead to marry her?
Abeg, let's call a spade a spade, this woman must have really offended this man and the offence seems what both of them can not narrate in the public, hence, resorting to her weakness, which is dirtiness.
P.S......im not in support of dirtiness, but all im saying is that, why did he went ahead and marry her when he knew he couldn't live with her?
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
Madam , let us understand different cultures.
This happened in Ilorin, in Moslem and Northern States, sometimes people are just hooked up and married sometimes even without the consent of one party.
Also there is no courtship of really going and staying with the other or studying the other, a man will visit the lady in their house and they sit outside for a while, and gist, that is the height of courtship she doesn't even know his house in most cases till the day of the wedding.
In my friends case even me was guilty of pushing her to "Manage" him till I saw how dirty he was.
If they had a typical Northern courtship she wouldn't have been visiting him, he would have been doing the visiting so she wouldn't know how dirty he was.

I am tempted to think that this was the situation with the man in the story seeing it happened in Ilorin
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by greatgod2012(f): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
passionate88: Very funny how the girls think. Greatgod I never knew you of all people could write such. The woman isn't working yet you expect the husband to come from work and sweep the house with his " housewife ! This one na real end time thingz. We give up

sir/ma, i didnt read where the said women is said not to be working.
I am still me, im not a dirty person and i cannot marry a dirty person, but everyone has his or her weakness, a wife should not be seen as a slave or a cleaner, if she doesnt know how to do it, since the man have agreed to marry her despite her dirtiness, then he must be ready to sacrifice, sacrifice in what sense? It's either he lead and correct her in love, or employ someone to do it for her, afterall, he must have known this weakness of hers before marrying her, if it was before marriage, i will be the first person to advise him not to marry her if he is not ready to live with her, but now that he has married her, he now want to divorce her, haba! , on what he already knew, and if he did marry her with the believe that he will change her, how many times have we been saying it that one should not marry someone with the mindset of changing the person? nobody can change anyone, my brother, there is an hidden thing here, unfortunately, we dont know it, but based on what is written here, i still believe that is not enough to file for a divorce.
May God help us all.
Re: My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court by greatgod2012(f): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
@timothy, with this your million, million and my wife must do this, my wife must do that, going to work and coming back at 9pm, while she stays at home,etc mindset, are you sure you married or going to marry a reputable and woman or a slave? Also, with this your mindset, buying 50 million naira house with no house help, so the woman must be the one to sweep the whole compound everyday, do the laundry, go to the kitchen everytime, take care of the kids, etc, abeg, i no fit laugh, that woman must be a slave, i tell you.
Or should i ask if you are talking about marriage or slavery.
It is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos:3 Grown-up Brothers Recreate Their Childhood Photos. / A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest. / 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.