Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,916 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. (1609 Views)

Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 / Nigerians Travelling And Living In Malaysia. How Do U Feel? / Nigerians In Nigeria (NIN) Vs Nigerians In The Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
Well as you all know I have been tagged a very controversial person because I speak my mind, well it wouldn't stop me one bit just so y'all know this. cool

Now I have noticed something, when NID's are in the presence of some NIN's, you hear things like...."no be now wey you don gather money ooo, me I don get money before, infact na we begin change dollars before una even begin know wetin dollars be........ "My wife wanted us to go on a vacation but really the money isn't the problem as I can afford to fly us wherever but mehnnnnn if we fly they would be too much work cos for us, you know that house I bought in the US that we rarely use? Cobwebs must be everywhere and the cleaning part is the hard work".......... "My wife wanted us to have our kids in the US but I told her nope, cos I don't need a foreign passport to train my kids, I can afford to pay any fees it would cost for them to school abroad"......."was that a CL shoe I saw you wear on FB? Wow, I recently paid for one to be shipped to me from the UK, mehnnn those shoes are expensive, do you know I bought Mine for over 8k pounds"...

Why are many of you so Insecure, who asked you people questions? Has Nigeria and its curse been placed on many of you?

I WILL BE BACK WITH MORE
Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2013

So Jenny, I'm pretty sure Nigeria frustrated you in the past, that's why you're here spewing trash! Good! Spew more trash! Nigeria is bleeped and can never be unfucked.
I swear when I get my student visa eh... Anyway let's not go there.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by nigerianphoenix: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
Stop feeding the troll, people! If we all ignore her, she'll carry her attention seeking self to another forum.
Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wow you are leaving Nigeria for the US, why? is Nigeria not good enough for you anymore? Nigeria has got good universities why aren't you studying in one of them?

nigerianphoenix: Thanks everyone! I just picked up my passport, but the visa will expire in 2015. I'll graduate in 2017. Is this normal, or is there a mistake in the visa?

nigerianphoenix: Hello everyone!
First of all, anyone in Chicago? I leave in a few weeks. Although I've done all the necessary research, I'd still like a first-hand account of what to expect when I arrive.
Secondly, I just started preparing to pack (I've been procastinating for months), and I'm a bit confused about which items are important and which ones I can purchase in the U.S. What did you take with you? And, what do you wish that you had taken with you?
Thirdly, I haven't been on an international flight before. What should I prepare for?
Finally, does anyone know about the laws regarding carrying prescription medication into the united states?
Thanks in advance for your answers!
Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by rayo2002: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yawns..... joblessness at its peak. The one you started yesterday never finish, you don come here again.
U no dey tire to dey find wahala eh?

2 Likes

Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
jennykadry: Well as you all know I have been tagged a very controversial person because I speak my mind, well it wouldn't stop me one bit just so y'all know this. cool

Now I have noticed something, when NID's are in the presence of some NIN's, you hear things like...."no be now wey you don gather money ooo, me I don get money before, infact na we begin change dollars before una even begin know wetin dollars be........ "My wife wanted us to go on a vacation but really the money isn't the problem as I can afford to fly us wherever but mehnnnnn if we fly they would be too much work cos for us, you know that house I bought in the US that we rarely use? Cobwebs must be everywhere and the cleaning part is the hard work".......... "My wife wanted us to have our kids in the US but I told her nope, cos I don't need a foreign passport to train my kids, I can afford to pay any fees it would cost for them to school abroad"......."was that a CL shoe I saw you wear on FB? Wow, I recently paid for one to be shipped to me from the UK, mehnnn those shoes are expensive, do you know I bought Mine for over 8k pounds"...

Why are many of you so Insecure, who asked you people questions? Has Nigeria and its curse been placed on many of you?

I WILL BE BACK WITH MORE
You are definitely delusional.

1 Like

Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
jennykadry: Well as you all know I have been tagged a very controversial person because I speak my mind, well it wouldn't stop me one bit just so y'all know this. cool

I WILL BE BACK WITH MORE

That saying "show me your friends and i will tell you who you are" comes into play here. What kind of people do you roll with? Your comments say a lot about the people you mingle with. Do not generalize.

1 Like

Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
I am a NID and i do not approve this thread and its assertions. tongue

1 Like

Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 30, 2013
Today, somebody referred to me as a "Half-baked Nigerian" on NL, the comment hurts me. (a lot actually), Who is he anyway to tell me am half-baked? it really saddens my heart that somebody could say that to my face, in where it's supposed to be my father's land. The dude is crazy, I swear! Just because I said am not eligible to vote in Nigeria...
Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2013
Your anger, hatred and condemnation of NiN and Nigeria can never make any changes nor better Nigeria.. Don't be surprised that nobody knows you.

Madam, have said it before, no wonder; you are a Nigerian, the blood still circulating in your body grin grin grin How many foreign citizens have you seen creating thread on NL basically just to talk ill of Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
adeaugustus: Today, somebody referred to me as a "Half-baked Nigerian" on NL, the comment hurts me. (a lot actually), Who is he anyway to tell me am half-baked? it really saddens my heart that somebody could say that to my face, in where it's supposed to be my father's land. The dude is crazy, I swear! Just because I said am not eligible to vote in Nigeria...

Don't mind the cows. My posts here are based on first hand xperience, they can hate all they want. Changes nothing.

BTW what is the eligibility requirement for voting? cheesy
Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
jennykadry:

Don't mind the cows. My posts here are based on first hand xperience, they can hate all they want. Changes nothing.

BTW what is the eligibility requirement for voting? cheesy

There is this voter's card of a thing, that takes forever to obtain, and the registration is done once every fours years or so. You don't have the card = You can't vote!
Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Ralphlauren(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
jennykadry

https://www.nairaland.com/1214048/beg-yous-join-me-praising

for someone that almost died few months ago (except you lied about it), your arrogance, attitude and perspective to life is shocking.

you reallly think and feel very highly of yourself.

one would think you would be humble after that experience and remain thankful to God for what you have and not mock and insult others for what they do not have.

life is too short for one individual to have so much hate and bile against others.

may God help you.

5 Likes

Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ralphlauren: jennykadry

https://www.nairaland.com/1214048/beg-yous-join-me-praising

for someone that almost died few months ago (except you lied about it), your arrogance, attitude and perspective to life is shocking.

you reallly think and feel very highly of yourself.

one would think you would be humble after that experience and remain thankful to God for what you have and not mock and insult others for what they do not have.

life is too short for one individual to have so much hate and bile against others.

may God help you.

That is why God is not human. Even with all my craze he still found me worthy enough... Think about yourself and pray he finds you worthy kiss kiss
Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
adeaugustus:

There is this voter's card of a thing, that takes forever to obtain, and the registration is done once every fours years or so. You don't have the card = You can't vote!

Okay we are both half baked Nigerians cos I am not eligible. Never had the card and never will grin

1 Like

Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Yvete(f): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
jennykadry: grin

You're a strong woman; unshaken by criticism. cheesy
... don't give a f..K! cool
Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 31, 2013
Yvete:

You're a strong woman; unshaken by criticism. cheesy
... don't give a f..K! cool

Thank you ma cheesy no I don't give a FK. Some criticisms are said to be stepped on and smashed with the sole of our shoe. You know what? i have become your number one fan from this day forward.
Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Thorgan: 2:22am On Aug 31, 2013
Aaaarrrrrrggghhhhh,my God u still dey here.
People pls stop responding to her thread.I sense something really bad happened to her Family in nig and she is transferring the aggression.But no matter what you say,at the end of the day you are just 1 person out of 150 million pple(that's if you are still among) and your ignorant opinion doesn't matters and then you'd also realize at the end of all this your rant,you've wasted like 20 precious hrs of your life(it really isn't that much so I guess you can continue)*in spencer's voice*- have a field day with your thread.
Ps-your former thread is a bit confusing;the topic was nin hating on nid but d context was rant about how bad nigeria is.
Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Thorgan: 2:25am On Aug 31, 2013
Btw we love your emoticons grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 31, 2013
Thorgan: Btw we love your emoticons grin grin grin grin grin
Infact, no be small grin grin grin The fact that Madam is striving for fame on NL..#u gt dat syle#
Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Some are, some don't give a shīt. It depends on the people you hang with tongue

1 Like

Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Godson201333(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2013
How many thread are you gonna open based on this same issues? grin grin
Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2013
Godson201333: How many thread are you gonna open based on this same issues? grin grin

A lot until people knack their heads on the wall and kill themselves
Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by nikkyshyne(f): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
jennykadry:

A lot until people knack their heads on the wall and kill themselves
*sigh*

When you are done ranting, do let us know okay?!

1 Like

Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
jenny please let these topics go. abeg now.
Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
cotton101: jenny please let these topics go. abeg now.

LMAO. They haven't seen anything yet....
Re: Many Nin's Feel Intimidated And Inferior When They Are In The Presence Of Nid's. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
nikkyshyne: *sigh*

When you are done ranting, do let us know okay?!

I haven't even started making you feel uncomfortable cool

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Nigerians Educate Me About The Life In Bahamas / 20 English Word You Must Avoid When In Other Countries / Travel Guide For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.