Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continued To Sleep With Me- Female Student Reveals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continued To Sleep With Me- Female Student Reveals (5987 Views)

Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continued To Sleep With Me- Female Student Reveals by hod898(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
After allowing her dad sleep with her for about 9 months out of fear, she finally broke her silence:
“At the age of 16, I had not slept with any boy or man, but my father returned from Spain last December and started having sex with me.”
“If my father doesn’t pay my fees no one will do it. My mother does not have the means to take care of me in school so I was afraid to inform anybody about my ordeal; not even my mother.”
This 17-year-old female student of Takoradi Senior High School revealed in an interview that her biological father broke her virginity and has been having sexual intercourse with her for the past nine months, at his Adiembra residence near Sekondi.
According to the girl, her father who was sojourning in Spain returned to Ghana December last year and that was when it all started.
The girl [names withheld] said her parents were divorced and her father was the one taking care of her so he threatened to stop supporting her if she told anybody.
She also revealed that her father stopped her from going to church in fear that she might inform some of the church leaders of what he had been doing to her.
The girl said that on Friday August 23, 2013, after she had returned from school her father demanded to made love with her but she refused and he gathered all her belongings including school uniforms, text and exercise books and set them ablaze.
“After that he still wanted to made love with me so I run away to a neighbour’s house and it was there that I broke the news to some of the residents", he added.
Personnel of the Domestic Violence and Victims Support Unit of the Ghana Police Service have arrested the father and placed him in custody pending further investigations.

Re: My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continued To Sleep With Me- Female Student Reveals by armadeo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okonkwo the boy (ikemefuna ) calls you father. Very strong word from things fall apart.

This father came from spain to rape his daughter, na wa oh finally this statement makes sense

End time tins

First to comment sha.
Re: My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continued To Sleep With Me- Female Student Reveals by carzola(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Person papa moles him pickin nah, end time madrid comot 100m buy bale dat wan nah wetin rapture don beging..
Re: My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continued To Sleep With Me- Female Student Reveals by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
#dashes into thread#...

Ha! Things of end time!!!

#gatherz shoes with hand and bolts out#

I hope you know i don't mean END TIME THINGS. . .
Re: My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continued To Sleep With Me- Female Student Reveals by Gboliwe: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
Na wa! This kind of stories bring out goose pimples from me.

But then, arent schools on vacation? What school did she come back from on 23rd Aug?
Re: My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continued To Sleep With Me- Female Student Reveals by EfemenaXY: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
Sick story.
Re: My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continued To Sleep With Me- Female Student Reveals by hod898(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
So now what did he gain? Mod front page tins.
Re: My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continued To Sleep With Me- Female Student Reveals by hod898(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
kwAzzIE kEEd: #dashes into thread#...

Ha! Things of end time!!!

#gatherz shoes with hand and bolts out#

I hope you know i don't mean END TIME THINGS. . .
Oboi, characters de nairaland o! grin
Re: My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continued To Sleep With Me- Female Student Reveals by Cestmoi1(f): 12:25am On Aug 30, 2013
What is this world turning to? O ma se o.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) / Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? / Some Family Women And Materialistic Issues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.