Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... (2710 Views)

Post Jobs In Warri Here Please!!!!! / Telecom, It, Computer Jobs In Nigeria / Any Jobs In Oil/Gas Sector? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... by whoelse1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
Are you an indigene of Oyo or you're based in Ibadan, a telecom operator Is URGENTLY seeking to recruit young,vibrant and intelligent people into its fold with the aim of increasing its customer base in Oyo State.

Minimum requirement: SSCE
Salary : 50 - 100k depending on your level of qualification
Entry closes 2nd September, 2013

If you qualify, send your names, qualification, sex and phone number to chukwustan40@gmail.com

NOTE: Oyo based people only...
Re: Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... by whoelse1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
As a staff of the company, I thought it wld be helpful for those who are still seeking for a meaningful employment! Hence make hay while its still available!
Re: Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... by lakefist(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
whoelse?:
Are you an indigene of Oyo or you're based in Ibadan, a telecom operator Is URGENTLY seeking to recruit young,vibrant and intelligent people into its fold with the aim of increasing its customer base in Oyo State.

Minimum requirement: SSCE
Salary : 50 - 100k depending on your level of qualification
Entry closes 2nd September, 2013

If you qualify, send your names, qualification, sex and phone number to chukwustan40@gmail.com

NOTE: Oyo based people only...
i reside in ibadan.you should be able to tell us the name and location of the company.

1 Like

Re: Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... by engrhorla(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
If u really wanna help,be specific about d info. Wot posts are available,wot is d name,address of d company etc. Why just drop name & other stuffs,why not CV? Help if u wanna help joor
Re: Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... by whoelse1(m): 2:45am On Aug 30, 2013
engrhorla: If u really wanna help,be specific about d info. Wot posts are available,wot is d name,address of d company etc. Why just drop name & other stuffs,why not CV? Help if u wanna help joor

Really wanna help. Just submit your cv to the email addrtess provided asap!
Re: Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... by lakusi(m): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2013
I am a doubting thomas ryt nw ... Pls wts d name of d company @ least den location too ... Tnx alot wink
Re: Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... by idsamoo(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2013
Dis guy seems to be sugar mummies advocate! Check his previous posts!!
Re: Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... by okooloyun1(m): 9:19am On Aug 30, 2013
Giv us d details of the job coz one need to be xtra careful these days at least d company name and its location.
Re: Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... by crowntoro(f): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2013
Whoelse?, tell us d name of the company and where it is located in oyo state.:|
Re: Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... by crowntoro(f): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2013
idsamoo: Dis guy seems to be sugar mummies advocate! Check his previous posts!!
ow do u mean?
Re: Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... by whoelse1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
crowntoro: ow do u mean?

Abeg ask him 4 me oooo
When one gets information b4 hand and jst trying to help, it becomes an issue!
Re: Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... by olempe(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
whoelse?:

Abeg ask him 4 me oooo
When one gets information b4 hand and jst trying to help, it becomes an issue!

What he's saying is that ur previous posts was about ♓☺w to get suggar mummies, (I checked and its so), so he didn't think you're the serious type, sorry.
Re: Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... by Kdjmamar: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
sexuality master mtcheeew
Re: Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... by whoelse1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Just one day left!
Re: Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... by olempe(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
whoelse?:
Just one day left!

You refused to name ur company and what u do and u're shouting one day left. Abi na Sugar Mummy Inc.?
Re: Telecom Jobs In Ibadan... by whoelse1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
olempe:

You refused to name ur company and what u do and u're shouting one day left. Abi na Sugar Mummy Inc.?

Who asked for your opinion... Go get a job broda!

(1) (Reply)

You Are Hereby Invited To APM Terminals Apapa Limited, Wharf Apapa For An Interv / My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs / Lady Loses NASA Scholarship After Getting Into Twitter Beef With Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.