Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (123464 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yeah.. For LEARNING AND CULTURE..
SPORTS AND STRUGGLE..
I rep OBA AWON UNIVERSITY..
Africa's most beautiful campus.. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Okija
Pls what's the name of your camera and how much does it cost. It's very clear.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Afam4eva: @Okija
Pls what's the name of your camera and how much does it cost. It's very clear.

It was an Ipad..

Best tool for taking pictures while driving at slow speeds. grin

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by SEYIKP(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
NO PLACE LIKE UI, INFRASTRUCTURAL WISE, ACADEMICALLY UI NA BABA OF THEM ALL. I REPRESENT THE FIRST AND THE BEST.

6 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

It was an Ipad..

Which version? Never knew Ipad pics can be soo clear.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tolexander: see you now see the school in pictures?
Cos i remember you don't always really believe the beauty of the school when we say 'africa most beautiful campus'.

you need to travel out of south west bro
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
acidosis™:

He may be right. The truth is that i've never seen a campus that's more beautiful than what i've seen on this thread. Though i'm not sure about Africa oo. But it can be the most beautiful in Nigeria.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Which version? Never knew Ipad pics can be soo clear.

Ipad 2.. The version before this small charging port version..

The trick to taking pictures with an Ipad is a Steady hand.. If you allow the camera focus (which takes about 3 seconds), the shots come out lovely.. Even when you have zoomed in..

1. Steady hands.
2. allow a few seconds for it to focus and then fire off.. grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by SEYIKP(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
He may be right. The truth is that i've never seen a campus that's more beautiful than what i've seen on this thread. Though i'm not sure about Africa oo. But it can be the most beautiful in Nigeria.
Visit ui and see neatness.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by SEYIKP(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

It was an Ipad..

Okija please help me to use your ipad to snap there hostels and upload it here.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
SEYI_KP: Visit ui and see neatness.
Neatness and Beauty don't mean the same thing. Btw, i've been to UI and it doesn't look as good as OAU.

Btw, which government built OAU?

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
SEYI_KP: Okija please help me to use your ipad to snap there hostels and upload it here.
Female hostel
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
acidosis™:

you need to travel into the south west bro

7 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Afam4eva:

*bolded
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Neatness and Beauty don't mean the same thing. Btw, i've been to UI and it doesn't look as good as OAU.

Btw, which government built OAU?
it was established in 1962

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tolexander: it was established in 1962

2 years after independence?!

WOW!!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tolexander: it was established in 1962
Lol grin I was asking who built it and not what year. I know it was established after UI and UNN.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
SEYI_KP: Okija please help me to use your ipad to snap there hostels and upload it here.

I wish I could oblige your request, but I'm afraid I passed there a longtime ago..

Just thought to share the pictures now.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

I wish I could oblige your request, but I'm afraid I passed there a longtime ago..

Just thought to share the pictures now.
When i start my picture blog then i will traverse the length and breadth of Nigeria to take breathtaking pictures.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by escobar07(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
That school was designed by a foremost isreali architect (Ariel sharon). Google him and you can even check out the architectural design on his website.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
When i start my picture blog then i will traverse the length and breadth of Nigeria to take breathtaking pictures.

I'm interested in a Photography Forum..

Strictly sights & sounds on Nigeria|Africa| & The world.... I travel alot and have decided that whenever I can, I will travel by road locally.. And I always packk my camera first, before even toiletteries.

We could partner if you are interested. grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
escobar07: That school was designed by a foremost isreali architect (Ariel sharon). Google him and you can even check out the architectural design on his website.
Is it Ariel Sharon, the former Israeli prime minister?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Olugbenger(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
SEYI_KP: NO PLACE LIKE UI, INFRASTRUCTURAL WISE, ACADEMICALLY UI NA BABA OF THEM ALL. I REPRESENT THE FIRST AND THE BEST.
keep quiet hater...if u aint satisfied,post pictures of ur beloved ui and lets compare.

yet you applied for admission in Oau.

9 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

Strictly sights & sounds on Nigeria|Africa| & The world.... I travel alot and have decided that whenever I can, I will travel by road locally.. And I always packk my camera first, before even toiletteries.

Why not...I will be in Mauritius in a few weeks and i'll begin from there.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why not...I will be in Mauritius in a few weeks and i'll begin from there.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! grin

I still have my plans for Ogbunike Cave & Nnewi.

Maybe, since I'm in the SOuth-West, I will find one tourist attraction and visit one weekend.. Olumo Rock Sounds Good right now!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

2 years after independence?!

WOW!!
you can gat a lil info here

http://www.oauife.edu.ng/administration/student-affairs/students-handbook/history/
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Lol grin I was asking who built it and not what year. I know it was established after UI and UNN.
you can gat a lill info here
http://www.oauife.edu.ng/administration/student-affairs/students-handbook/history/
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

Etisalat na eme Bonanza nu.. grin

Je port'u ozigbo ozibo to Etisalat.. grin

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by dont8(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lovely sights.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

I'm interested!! cheesy

You gather the funds, I will gather the tripods grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ishilove:
I'm interested!! cheesy

You gather the funds, I will gather the tripods grin cheesy

Heheheheheeee grin

See sharpness... grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

am interested o baba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Amazing Facts (photos) / 2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.