Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (123612 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by adim2(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=lertee][/quote]

I bet u don't even know the meaning of UNN neither can you list more than 3 universities in nigeria. Forward my foot. Olodo sets of people calling themselves better by far.
Hail the varsity of Nigeria my alma mater
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
pretty nice.
Get valuable properties/Lands and accommodations in Lekki,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,VGC and the entire Lekki expressway axis.
We work directly with developers and Landlords to ensure you get best value for your money.Check out our listings on our site: http://distributenaija..com/2013/08/updated-properties-for-august-2013-in_30.html
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
one.east1:
This is a school lying on its shadows.. grin

So much hype for a glorified college..

Okija nwanne thank you for exposing these people once more. I owe you one bottle of Hero when next you hit Awka. cheesy

They couldn't see through your sarcasm!
Keep quiet joooor. With your deluded, bigoted mind.

Who told you @Okija Juju reasons in that primitive level of yours??

Can you even define "sacarsm"?? You heard it first on NL and you start using it excessively out of context.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
ACM10:

I guess you are having a laugh at the bolded.
You may be, but I'm not. Nobody comes to OAU and is not amazed at the structures, even foreigners. Two Americans girls that came to my department in my final year were amazed.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
adim2:

I bet u don't even know the meaning of UNN neither can you list more than 3 universities in nigeria. Forward my foot. Olodo sets of people calling themselves better by far.
Hail the varsity of Nigeria my alma mater

Then you must be too dull to think that no one would know the meaning of UNN,this shows how low you have rated your school,it is so unpopular that even people in enugu city would not know of the backward university that is just close by in nsukka..by their fruits we shall know them(you are too dull for my liking)..UNN koo,UNIpoo ni smiley tongue
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
lertee:

You r right `had` but now one large campus which has been in existence for long. I bet most schools hve two campuses..ABU still does and mny others so ur point is nullified grin

who reckons with ABU? there are only 2 universities in nigeria. OAU and the rest as one. that's the verdict. i would even rate UI, UNILAG, UNN, BUK, UNIJOS before ilorin. when it's time to rate polytechnics - come out and talk.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by dapojaja(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
Kai! This OP don chop all my meg finish, 9ce post sha.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
Where else could I have pursued a four year degree course if not OAU?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by ACM10: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You may be, but I'm not. Nobody comes to OAU and is not amazed at the structures, even foreigners. Two Americans girls that came to my department in my final year were amazed.

Those Americans must be albino. grin grin

This school cannot match their worst high school. Tell me another story. Shiorrr
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by adim2(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
lertee:

Then you must be too dull to think that no one would know the meaning of UNN,this shows how low you have rated your school,it is so unpopular that even people in enugu city would not know of the backward university that is just close by in nsukka..by their fruits we shall know them(you are too dull for my liking)..UNN koo,UNIpoo ni smiley tongue

Now i can assert that your I.Q level is as low as that of the agama lizard. Cos if you are intelligent enough, you would have decoded the irony of my statement but rather you choose to play smart. I bet you can't even defend the dept you graduated from talk more of defending your alma mater. I bet u can even teach a pry 6 pupil what you have learnt from school.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
Aluta Ife o dara
Eh eh o dara
Aluta Ife o dara
Eh eh o dara
Greatest Greatest Ife
Greatest Greatest OAU. . .

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
ACM10:

Those Americans must be albino. grin grin

This school cannot match their worst high school. Tell me another story. Shiorrr
Come to Faculty of Arts, OAU, you will a number of Europeans and Americans. Linguistics and African Sudies (Yoruba) has the highest
I you like agree, you may choose not to. Yoruba people say, Eni a wi fun, oba je ko gbo; eni a soro si, oba je ko gba.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
adim2:

Now i can assert that your I.Q level is as low as that of the agama lizard. Cos if you are intelligent enough, you would have decoded the irony of my statement but rather you choose to play smart. I bet you can't even defend the dept you graduated from talk more of defending your alma mater. I bet u can even teach a pry 6 pupil what you have learnt from school.
Like seriously this guy is pained,sorry baby I dint mean to make you spit out this bad,I was only playing around,oya come here I will teach abc ok? I never knew one can always have a good laugh when dealing with dullards.. I swear I can't stop laughing cheesy
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by ACM10: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
I was at UI 4 months ago. Whoever rates that school above UNN infrastructure-wise must have a severe mental debilitating disease. I have pictures to show for it. I will wait on loudmouths who have never travelled outside their enclave to denigrate my alma mater for me to roll the drum.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by adim2(m): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
lertee:
Like seriously this guy is pained,sorry baby I dint mean to make you spit out this bad,I was only playing around,oya come here I will teach abc ok? I never knew one can always have a good laugh when dealing with dullards.. I swear I can't stop laughing cheesy

Hmmm. Some ppl can be very funny. Well i do not have to compete with you for u to know the difference. Just like UNN do not have to compete with UNILORIN to also ascertain the difference. Cos the difference is clear. Can u dig dat sucker. Lol
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
coogar:

who reckons with ABU? there are only 2 universities in nigeria. OAU and the rest as one. that's the verdict. i would even rate UI, UNILAG, UNN, BUK, UNIJOS before ilorin. when it's time to rate polytechnics - come out and talk.
*Faints*
Ok am up grin grin
I repeat dude,there are just two schools UNILORIN and others..I countered the first basis for comparison that you mentioned (two campuses) I expect you to bring another thing up so we compare and contrast with and not copying my line
undecided
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
lertee:
*Faints*
Ok am up grin grin
I repeat dude,there are just two schools UNILORIN and others..I countered the first basis for comparison that you mentioned (two campuses) I expect you to bring another thing up so we compare and contrast with and not copying my line
undecided

forget your school - it won't even be in the top ten federal unis in naija. architecturally, ilorin is a featherweight. academically, they are mediocre. what's the big deal about ilorin? it's a school for OAU/UNILAG rejects. people who can't get to the top schools use ilorin as their 2nd fiddle.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
adim2:

Hmmm. Some ppl can be very funny. Well i do not have to compete with you for u to know the difference. Just like UNN do not have to compete with UNILORIN to also ascertain the difference. Cos the difference is clear. Can u dig dat sucker. Lol
Definitely the difference is clear,in the first place I dint even compare,I made my own contribution without quoting anybody, it is unfortunate that you got what you bargained for,my dear go back to your jungle in nsukka. snake heads are waiting for you to come suck `em up tongue
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by adim2(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
lertee:
Definitely the difference is clear,in the first place I dint even compare,I made my own contribution without quoting anybody, it is unfortunate that you got what you bargained for,my dear go back to your jungle in nsukka. snake heads are waiting for you to come suck `em up tongue
The so called jungle is still by far better than your secondary school. If you doubt me, google them up (UNN and UNILORIN)and read about the two schools on wiki. Then come and announce the result. A school that could not even list a notable alumnus on its wiki page is claiming better by far. Chei education don suffer.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
coogar:

forget your school - it won't even be in the top ten federal unis in naija. architecturally, ilorin is a featherweight. academically, they are mediocre. what's the big deal about ilorin? it's a school for OAU/UNILAG rejects. people who can't get to the top schools use ilorin as their 2nd fiddle.
I bet you are still living in the past,gone are the days people rush to enter those schools you mentioned,everybody now wants the best for their child,therefore they pick UNILORIN as first choice for jamb,you can go and make enquiries yourself,you will be shocked to find out the truth..over 60,000 people apply to ilorin every year and yet few are chosen what can you say to that?ife is filled with old cargos that are begging to graduate..come to unilorin n see fresh graduates at 20 bet an average ife graduate would deliver all his kids before graduating grin grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
adim2:
The so called jungle is still by far better than your secondary school. If you doubt me, google them up (UNN and UNILORIN)and read about the two schools on wiki. Then come and announce the result. A school that could not even list a notable alumnus on its wiki page is claiming better by far. Chei education don suffer.
Are you kidding me?google or wiki? When I can have access to raw facts,whoever put any info on a site surely wants others to know about that particular place cos that is his own area of interest..you are a clear exmple of someone from UNN,you re dull..even God can see that grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
lertee:
I bet you are still living in the past,gone are the days people rush to enter those schools you mentioned,everybody now wants the best for their child,therefore they pick UNILORIN as first choice for jamb,you can go and make enquiries yourself,you will be shocked to find out the truth..over 60,000 people apply to ilorin every year and yet few are chosen what can you say to that?ife is filled with old cargos that are begging to graduate..come to unilorin n see fresh graduates at 20 bet an average ife graduate would deliver all his kids before graduating grin grin

buhahaha
60,000 out of the 1.5 million that write JAMB? that's very low in percentage. if 60,000 choose ilorin, i can bet more than 600,000 would choose OAU. this is a school where academic brilliance is top priority - they do not compromise. what's the comparison between ife & ilorin?

a first class student in ilorin would be lucky to make 2nd class lower in ife. what do you take ife for? a handout university like ilorin? the reason many are stuck there is because they keep getting carryovers and ife will not graduate them until they pass.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
A
coogar:

buhahaha
60,000 out of the 1.5 million that write JAMB? that's very low in percentage. if 60,000 choose ilorin, i can bet more than 600,000 would choose OAU. this is a school where academic brilliance is top priority - they do not compromise. what's the comparison between ife & ilorin?a first class student in ilorin would be lucky to make 2nd class lower in ife. what do you take ife for? a handout university like ilorin? the reason many are stuck there is because they keep getting carryovers and ife will not graduate them until they pass.
So do you honestly think it is easy to bag a first class in unilorin or even a second class upper?people have carryovers,they spill and even splash but then when you don't go strike,you are sure to graduate at the exact time you should..and for popularity sakes ife is only popular in the southwest my friend,UI is more popular in nigeria,ife graduates only blow it out of proportion and make it seem like it is more than tht "OAU”
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Koolmak(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Proudly OAU,we not only have the most beautiful campus in Africa,we are also among the best in Africa.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by misterh(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
lertee:
I LOL @ your comment. Maybe you should pay a visit to OAU and 'ascertain' your claim of Ife being filled with old cargoes! The average age of my class is 23 yrs. Is that too much for a fresh graduate?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
lertee: A
So do you honestly think it is easy to bag a first class in unilorin or even a second class upper?people have carryovers,they spill and even splash but then when you don't go strike,you are sure to graduate at the exact time you should..and for popularity sakes ife is only popular in the southwest my friend,UI is more popular in nigeria,ife graduates only blow it out of proportion and make it seem like it is more than tht "OAU”

first class is easier to get in ilorin than OAU where most of their lecturers are old school types. they don't compromise and they are not interested in money or sëx - they just want to frustrate their students and draw sweat & blood from them.

my cousin did geology in OAU.... there's a course GLY201(one of the hardest courses on the planet) that is a pre-requisite to all his 2nd semester courses. if you fail that course, then you cannot register in your second semester - which automatically means an extra session.

you want to compare that to ilorin? a school where anybody can get into and run with their top grades under 4 years? my friend, go and sit down o. when okija is doing his photography on polytechnics & college of education, you can come back & talk about ilorin.

personally, i think ilorin should be stripped off his federal university status & converted to a state polytechnic.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by adim2(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
lertee:
Are you kidding me?google or wiki? When I can have access to raw facts,whoever put any info on a site surely wants others to know about that particular place cos that is his own area of interest..you are a clear exmple of someone from UNN,you re dull..even God can see that grin
I laugh in pidgin. I bet somebody like you would not have put access to data as one of your constrains/impediment during your project work. Or its clearly shows that you are still in 200level. Chei my bad. Let me ask you, did you even bother to carry out the research i asked you to carry out? And did you look at the references below?. The wise ones claim they do not know to know more. But the unwise simply claims they know it all.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by misterh(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
lertee: A
Ife is more popular in SW. I give up! It's natural for every Ife student to brag about his school, desevedly so. What i love about UI is their class. An average OAU student is a lively one.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by adim2(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
lertee:

Babe i tot u were intelligent and also tot you were holding your own, but after this statement babe i give up. So na hasty generalisation them dey teach una for for ilorin abi?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
coogar:

first class is easier to get in ilorin than OAU where most of their lecturers are old school types. they don't compromise and they are not interested in money or sëx - they just want to frustrate their students and draw sweat & blood from them.

my cousin did geology in OAU.... there's a course GLY201(one of the hardest courses on the planet) that is a pre-requisite to all his 2nd semester courses. if you fail that course, then you cannot register in your second semester - which automatically means an extra session.

you want to compare that to ilorin? a school where anybody can get into and run with their top grades under 4 years? my friend, go and sit down o. when okija is doing his photography on polytechnics & college of education, you can come back & talk about ilorin.

personally, i think ilorin should be stripped off his federal university status & converted to a state polytechnic.
Ok I just have an idea of whom am arguing with,you are not even ife graduate afterall,sorry to ife graduates o,it is this attachee by force that brought your name to the mud.. Have noticed when he mentioned handout school,no exchange of sex for pass,ppl have carry overs,when you fail a pre-requisite,you have to pass it before registering for another course now tell,which university would not allow a Student pass a pre.before registering another course.first class or second class upper no be beans for unilorin shey u grab. You re just ignorant and it is telling on you.so which poly are you studying presently
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
lertee:
Ok I just haad an idea of whom am aarguing with,you are not even ife graduate afterall,sorry to ife graduates o,it is this attachee by force that brought you name to the mud.. Have noticed when he mentioned handout school,no exchnce of sex for pass,ppl have carry overs,when you fail a pre-requisite,you hve to pass it before registering for another course now tell,whic university would not allow. Student pass pre.before registering another course. You re just ignorant and it is telling on you.

look at this ignoramus....
ask any geology student in ife - the average number of years they spend completing a degree is 8 years & the course itself is a 4-year course.

it's a travesty you don't even know what pre-requisite means. are you even sure you are in ilorin. your utterances here suggest you are from offa-poly. you better grab some knowledge instead of just expelling steam from your wide nostrils.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by wowo2: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
Many that attended or still attend OAU (including my humble self) chose to go there because somebody in the family was there (father, mother, brother etc). Now as okija don see good school, am sure we will see his aburos and younger friends go there..

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Amazing Facts (photos) / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.