Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o (24512 Views)

Samuel Eto'o Words To Chelsea Fc In 2004 / Samuel Eto'o Give His 33,000 Euro Watch To Recordman Usain Bolt / Is Samuel Eto'o A Monkey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by adino(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
ty444: o boy na wa o, he cum play football or he cum collect pension?

you go get the answer after he don score hatrick against manure.
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by adino(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
adim2: The inclusion of eto to chelsea squad is actually a plus. Man u, man city and the rest are now very scared.

very very scared
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by Freedani(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Is there any gain in buying an expired material? Cos Rooney no wan club wey go kpai em carrer na wetin mek chelshit go buy person wey em carrer don kpai already. End time tinz
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by Revolva(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
i am not a chelsea fan but now wey samuel eto don dey there omo i go buy membership for for stamford bridge
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by illuminutty: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
crispgg: Wooooow!!!!

I LOOOOVE Etoo. I believe he is one of the very few COMPLETE strikers left in the world. That guy can play almost any position and score any type of goal,he can shoot, he dribbles,he can score with headers, he has speed... If you don't feed him, he can work out opportunities from the midfield. The guy is just too much.

I A̶̲̥̅♏ a Barca fan, and I can't forget the spectacular goals he scored for Barca.

You are welcome, son.

Honestly, just because of this move I just have to support Chelsea for the premiership this season.

Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by delors(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
PHIPEX: Good for Eto but what is the logic in selling Drogba to buy Eto?
I think the difference is Drogba had played and thought he had had it all at Chelsea. he wanted a different environment, less competitive. He had wanted to leave 2 years before he left actually if you recall.
Eto'o on the other hand is just coming to the EPL and still has the tenacity (considering his average goals per game at Anzhi). I think it is a good call.
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by illuminutty: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
Revolva: i am not a chelsea fan but now wey samuel eto don dey there omo i go buy membership for for stamford bridge

You are also welcome, son.
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by delors(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Revolva: i am not a chelsea fan but now wey samuel eto don dey there omo i go buy membership for for stamford bridge
No P. Just inbox me your credit card details. Is it life membership (true blue blood type) you want or on-and-off membership (NEPA type)?
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by illuminutty: 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
Freedani: Is there any gain in buying an expired material? Cos Rooney no wan club wey go kpai em carrer na wetin mek chelshit go buy person wey em carrer don kpai already. End time tinz

Your thinking ability has ended. Ode!!
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by blackmale500: 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ishsoph: Huh! Who are FIREWARS abeg. Peeps take note abeg o!
its FAYAWO..in yoruba, it means car smugglers..
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by 50calibre(m): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lols signing eto at this age and thinking he will move mountains, is madness.

Eto is at the later stages of his career, don't expect much from him.
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by babsomotde(m): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
Play well or else, the bench will be waiting for your buttocks.
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by bashydemy(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2013
Eto'o in 2004 - "I would rather be selling groundnuts in my village than to play for a pathetic team like Chelsea. "

And yet he signed for them today !

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by Georgesmartt(m): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2013
WELL-COME!! To EPL ETO'O fills! I'd love to see you score the "Highest Goals" this season.
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by Olaone1: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2013
SAMUEL ETO'O FILS, my fav baller since 2000.
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by abrafri: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2013
watch epl live matches for free on your mobile phone with the latest football app for all smart phones for more details contact: wealth.power@yahoo.com
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 30, 2013
Good luck papa Etoo.
Our ngambe national......

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by praxx(m): 3:05am On Aug 30, 2013
PHIPEX: Good for Eto but what is the logic in selling Drogba to buy Eto?

The logic is expecting to sign a younger striker like wayne rooney...only for him to make a u-tu0rn at the end.Also remember they tried to sign E cavani too..

I think etoo is a good deal. signing on a free transfer and taking a pay-cut on a one year contract....my opinion
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by fabregas04(m): 3:46am On Aug 30, 2013
Though I am an arsenal fan, dis is a gr8 news 4me, Eto'o has always been my favourite player and I wsh him a successful outing at chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by samuelfemo(m): 4:12am On Aug 30, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Hmmmmm Chelsea is following the path of Manchester City and Real Madrid.
Sometimes, signing experienced and popular players won't guarantee you UEFA Champions League Cup or even the League title.
Well, this all makes the competition tougher.
Chelsea now have world class squad and coach.
To whom much is given, much is expected.
we need to understand that mourhino won the champions league as a coach for the first time with eto part of his team in inter,he wants to work the miracle again,watch out.
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by lawizle(m): 4:49am On Aug 30, 2013
maxi-t:
One thing i hate about my club chelsea is that we always buy "GREAT" players when they have passed their prime.
Imagine the likes of Shevchenko, Ballack, Deco, Veron, e.t.c, all these players were brought to chelsea after loosing the form.
After people will start hating and saying we are career killers.. JUST INCASE Eto'o under-perfoms u guys should please take note of what i just said..

No worry when barca don suck messi dry finish by 2018 dem go pass am to una to bury Hin career finish...bunch of old cargo-philes!
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by pendusky(m): 5:25am On Aug 30, 2013
wow chelsea will be hot with willian and eto, lets see how will will track down pep n his army today! chelsea till infinity!!
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by ignis: 5:36am On Aug 30, 2013
Indeed, this season is gonna be tough.
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by abdulrahman23: 6:03am On Aug 30, 2013
First time to play EPL wish u all d best in ur carreer,but Eto wont guarantee chelsea for any title.
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by eleluabdulsalam(m): 6:19am On Aug 30, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Hmmmmm Chelsea is following the path of Manchester City and Real Madrid.
Sometimes, signing experienced and popular players won't guarantee you UEFA Champions League Cup or even the League title.
Well, this all makes the competition tougher.
Chelsea now have world class squad and coach.
To whom much is given, much is expected.
football is nt hs change a lot,u dnt expect signin a new player means beter outcum,jst knw dt morino try 2 tell d world dt he does nt hve a beter striker 2 win against big team wen playun man u.....chelsea nid striker and dt it
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by maxit2(m): 6:19am On Aug 30, 2013
samuelfemo: we need to understand that mourhino won the champions league as a coach for the first time with eto part of his team in inter,he wants to work the miracle again,watch out.

Dude, na your papa coach FC PORTO to champions league victory in 2004 ?

Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by dguyindcorner(m): 6:20am On Aug 30, 2013
Samuel Eto'o (2004):''I would rather be selling groundnuts in my village than to play for a pathetic team like Chelsea.''
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by bemagnify: 6:28am On Aug 30, 2013
ty444: o boy na wa o, he cum play football or he cum collect pension?
lolz.. U ar crazy
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2013
maxi-t:

Dude, na your papa coach FC PORTO to champions league victory in 2004 ?

Just asking.

I was also beginning to wonder if eto'o won the champions league with porto ni. Guess the guy didn't know mourinho won with porto
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2013
bashy_demy: Eto'o in 2004 - "I would rather be selling groundnuts in my village than to play for a pathetic team like Chelsea. " And yet he signed for them today !

What else can a damn broke azz nigga like u can ask for if not what u just said abv. Am preddy sure u are actually a groundnut seller (those N20/N50 owns) and a groundnut seller u shall remain. grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by KatalysticCJ: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2013
Eto, the retiree, welcome to Chelsea, Utd we no dey shake, we no dey make noise like most noisy clubs with their noisy coach. Keep your eyes on the table top, UTD for live!!!
Re: Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o by GODSBEAUTY(f): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2013
samuelfemo: we need to understand that mourhino won the champions league as a coach for the first time with eto part of his team in inter,he wants to work the miracle again,watch out.
Are you a learner ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 / Sevilla Fc - Fans Zone / Is Christiano Ronaldo Better Than Lionel Messi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.