Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

"I Have No Man In My Life' - Actress Dayo Amusa Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have No Man In My Life' - Actress Dayo Amusa Reveals (1267 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa / The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) / Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have No Man In My Life' - Actress Dayo Amusa Reveals by cleangurl: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-jrHixVUtl4I/Uh9U65yVXfI/AAAAAAAB-u8/1uOu3U1Ay2c/s400/DSC_6153.JPG[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-v8vdrOvof50/Uh9VsvypoUI/AAAAAAAB-vQ/NjoWGlVHseI/s400/DSC_6168.JPG[/img]
The actress Dayo Amusa reveals that there's no man in her life at the moment. She said this in a recent interview while promoting her new movie - [size=13pt]Unforgivable[/size], starring Desmond Elliot ad Mike Ezuruonye "I am focused right now on my movie and creche.

She further said "the story that I fought Laide Bakare over K1 De Ultimate was fabricated. The stories come from young journalists who cook up stories to impress their editors.

[size=16pt]Click Here for More Gist [/size]
Re: "I Have No Man In My Life' - Actress Dayo Amusa Reveals by Airforce1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
Stop bleaching like Rita Dominic and I promise your dream man will come knocking.... Trust me.
Re: "I Have No Man In My Life' - Actress Dayo Amusa Reveals by Dubby6(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
so make I start dey fry yam??
Re: "I Have No Man In My Life' - Actress Dayo Amusa Reveals by tyson99(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dis is the joke of the day...mumu girl
Re: "I Have No Man In My Life' - Actress Dayo Amusa Reveals by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
Airforce1: Stop bleaching like Rita Dominic and I promise your dream will come knocking.... Trust me.
at what age do you want to have sense.you talk too much,of all the men i have come across,you talk way too much for a man and most of the things you rant about dont make sense.are you sure you are mentally ok,because the bitterness you carry around knows no bound:/
Re: "I Have No Man In My Life' - Actress Dayo Amusa Reveals by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
kulyie: at what age do you want to have sense.you talk too much,of all the men i have come across,you talk way too much for a man and most of the things you rant about dont make sense.are you sure you are mentally ok,because the bitterness you carry around knows no bound:/
Looool
Kulyie baby!
Re: "I Have No Man In My Life' - Actress Dayo Amusa Reveals by tyson99(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
kulyie: at what age do you want to have sense.you talk too much,of all the men i have come across,you talk way too much for a man and most of the things you rant about dont make sense.are you sure you are mentally ok,because the bitterness you carry around knows no bound:/
Easy madam!
Re: "I Have No Man In My Life' - Actress Dayo Amusa Reveals by Airforce1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2013

Stay away from me if u know what's good for you.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Big Boobs Cossy Orjiakor Gets Marriage Proposal / Yoruba Movie Star Dayo Amusa Releases New Promo Photos / Seyilaw Commited Suicide????....can This Kind Of Tragic News Be True???? God For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.