Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

NIM NYSC Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIM NYSC Program (9389 Views)

Nim/nysc June 2007 Result Out, Induction On Jan 31st @ Unilag / Nysc/nim Programme? / Nim December Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIM NYSC Program by Akinns5: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2008
Wonder if it makes sense being part of the NIM-NYSC program?
Re: NIM NYSC Program by zeal22(m): 6:44am On Jun 13, 2008
They are just a rip-off. When i served, i paid N3000 to register for the exam which i did not write. After that, u are still an associate member(not a member). the requirements b4 u become a member. when u pass the exam the will ask u to pay some money for induction. This is all why i did not bother to write the exam, those who passed are still looking for jobs like me.
Re: NIM NYSC Program by Aabolu(m): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2008
I think people get it all wrong, the NIM-NYSC program is one that is worth it. I have not seen any professional body that does not require induction fees and also yearly subscription fees. I think this is fair. The NIM program for corpers is to prepare young graduates for what is ahead. "Everybody, no nmatter which course you studied will one day want to be a manager and NIM could be a factor to be considered in your choice in the near future" This is purely my own point of view and thats why I wrote the exam when I served and I passed all the 8 courses. As for the person who registered and did not write, maybe he had so much money to spend then.
I would advice that corp members not be discouraged. Nigeria has gottn to an era of professionalism and who knows? NIM may just be your saving grace in the future. It could be what will make the difference between you and others in a contest for a managerial position in your place of work in the future soon to come. I will also advice that people should try to acquire as many professional qualifications as they can. Who knows which one will count?
Re: NIM NYSC Program by emmigrant0(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2008
I actually did not go for this program during my Youth Service days and now i am regretting it. Those any body knows if i can do any other program with NIM? i actually need one of their courses.
Re: NIM NYSC Program by oyinsho(f): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2008
Hello, i wrote the last NIM exams i guess i passed the exams,cos hve been receving series of sms from them telling me to pay for the induction,but i can't remember my exam number so as to verify my result before paying,can anybody in the house link me up with the contact person at the ojota study centre.(oyinda5@yahoo.com) Thanks alot
Re: NIM NYSC Program by efosanice: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2008
i did the exam last year and now they want 9000 where i'm i going to get that when i'm not employed. this people are not serious
Re: NIM NYSC Program by oruru(f): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2008
pls i wrote the exams dec 2007 but when i checked,my result was cancelled i.e (RC) i have been calling their office to know the cause but no response.pls can anyone tell me if they can do somtin about the result or do i have to re-enroll for the exams or is it that i can't write again?
Re: NIM NYSC Program by Orobaba(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2008
Let us be factual to ourselves.this is good to have if u can afford it. lets try to encourage them.No professional body u wiil want to join that will not require u to pay some token amuount.That's how ICAN started because they give opportunities does not mean it reduces their value. Mind u, u av to pass their exam b4 can be a graduate member
Re: NIM NYSC Program by sincerlyyo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2008
hi guys,
I would like to know if the study pack sold at the Idowu Taylor Office is enough to Pass the exam
If not could you please suggest? Am writing it in November.
Thanks guys.
Re: NIM NYSC Program by favourdix(f): 1:04am On Sep 11, 2008
hi guys!

This is good as it counts in todays CV. take the exam and leave the rest to God. Companies are demanding for a masters degree or professional qualification.
Don't be discouraged
Re: NIM NYSC Program by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2008
Hey Guys,
I'll be going for my NYSC next year.
NIM, what does mean? I read Mechanical Engineering, is it relevant to my course? is there any other professional exam out there? maybe related to Engineering
Please i want to be fully equipped with information before leaving for service next year.
Any other advice or information will be highly appreciated
One Love!
Re: NIM NYSC Program by Vuitton(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2008
NIM is ok and i would recommend it to youth corpers because after service it is more expensive and time consuming to get the pro qualification.
I am a member, i wrote the xam in june last year, inducted in feb this yr and it looks good on my CV.

Cheers.
Re: NIM NYSC Program by sincerlyyo(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2008
is the study pack sold at Idowu Taylor Office enough to pass?
Re: NIM NYSC Program by kunleee(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2010
@olib,nim,nigeria institute of management.maybe its depend on state u r servin,its actualy d only profesional course in my state of nysc and is relevant evrybody no matter ur course f study. @sincer,d study pack is in 2 textbk,one comprise of 1st level course 101,02, 04 nd d 2nd 4 201, 204.
Re: NIM NYSC Program by ozeh36: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Hi guys....
Pls I took the exam this year ( June 2014 diet) i'd like to knw when the result is coming out and hw long do I ve to wait before being inducted...
Re: NIM NYSC Program by liliangmail(f): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
NIM is cool..it is a steping stone! u myt not knw its important nw but u will leta ! i wrote NIM durin my service nd i passed too! Der ar steps in NIM programm ....But u must read, read and read
Re: NIM NYSC Program by maureen2503(f): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls who has info abt june diet 2014 weda d result is out....tnks......I had tu enrol fr it.....if dat is d only tn I achieved fr ma NYSC den I will say I hve done well....
Re: NIM NYSC Program by victorVIC1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
maureen2503: Pls who has info abt june diet 2014 weda d result is out....tnks......I had tu enrol fr it.....if dat is d only tn I achieved fr ma NYSC den I will say I hve done well....
dey will send u a text message wen d result is out.Just make sure d mobile number dat u used for the registration remains active
Re: NIM NYSC Program by Maxdiamond(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wen I did my youth service,I took d exam and pass and did my induction and collect my result.Thank God I did d exam because the federal govt job I get after my youth service is as a result of d NIM dat stand me out from d rest of d job applicants.
Re: NIM NYSC Program by xterity(f): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
please I did the exam and passed since 2012 but I can't find my exam number, please how can I recover it back, cos have not been inducted and it's very important for me to get it. thanks anyone with a solution, pls am open to all suggestions
Re: NIM NYSC Program by Admiralos(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
xterity:
please I did the exam and passed since 2012 but I can't find my exam number, please how can I recover it back, cos have not been inducted and it's very important for me to get it. thanks anyone with a solution, pls am open to all suggestions
Nd now?

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment In Top Oil & Gas,banks And Others -apply Now Before Deadline / Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! / Aptitude Test Invite From La Sien Bottling Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.