Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,025 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:39 AM

Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? (16052 Views)

Check Out This Weird Plate Number / Would You Accept Or Reject '419' Number Plate? / New Plate Number And Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by Caleycash(m): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2016
bulldoza:
Christians... sad

Just because some white actors and actresses made some silly movies with 666...

Even today, many of them have this guy's portrait in their church and they WORSHIP him as their God.
"stop worshiping me, am not the real Jesus" so there is a real Jesus... stop deceiving your selves Atheists!!!
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by ladygudhead(f): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2016
com...ooon! my Bible has not said that its going to be on car plates! so therefore I will not reject it if I get such .

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by zeetyzin(m): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2016
So some ppl still reason like cockroaches!!!... watever is wrong with having 666 on ur number plate? dis backward mentality sha...I weep for una oo
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by OlujobaSamuel: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2016
my phone number is 080666*6***
my reserved ntel is having about 5 6s.
my mtn is more than 10years, I remember those periods of hoax calls, some friends that do not have my contact refused to ans the call, I will have to send a text first or call the person through another friend that will notify him/her that am the one calling.
I fear no evil.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by ceaser: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2016
lollmaolol:
It's just a number my suv regusteration num er is EKY 666 CG

Can someone here verify that number as issued to an SUV using that number plate verification portal of FRSC? Needs to be sure it's not to a hatchback. grin
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2016
Caleycash:
"stop worshiping me, am not the real Jesus" so there is a real Jesus... stop deceiving your selves Atheists!!!
See mumu

Who is an atheist?

I believe in God Almighy. I'm not just as confused and deluded as you are.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by hohafrank(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2016
Don't ask for your salary.What you do is this.Write for salary advance of amount almost 70% of your salary to meet up pressing financial needs.Good luck.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by tobiolajutemo: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2016
Joel3:
my phone number ends with 419, Two ATM Card number 419. bank account number 419, ID card 419.

the number 419 is unique to me. and I love it.

abeg, check urself....mayb, just mayb u r rily 419 oo.....#jussayin
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by Semper247(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Would u accept 666 dollars as a gift?
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nigerians with warped mentality... Many are educated but only few are sensible

How will 666 as a plate number deplete your salvation or chances of making heaven?

Whether you accept 666 plate number or not, God will definitely not judge you by your plate number but by the work of thy hands
what kind of wierd plate number is that? Abi plate number don finish?? If not why dem go give persin that kin number
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by Nickymezor(f): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2016
Na jst numbers nw.... I guess so
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by ROCKHARDDK(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2016
Already my phone number end in 666............ I reemble JESUS like Ofio or imummu.................. Komot here jare.... Even Satan transformed into angeli mimo o what's up?

Hit ME
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by nizetee: 10:13am On Apr 09, 2016
All those id1ots who say they will reject the number are Hippocrates. Give them recharge cards of 10 naira with 666 and see how they will thank you in Jesu name and on Sundays they will be given testimony grin. Hippocrates they forget that everything bought has barcodes in it.

If their will one day be registration centers where the so called mark of the beast is giving. The men of dogGod will be on the first line. At least they have offering monies at their disposal to bribe the beast to take his marks. Religions are designed to control the masses that's why Christians call themselves sheep and sheep are docile to shepherd. Muslims call themselves slaves of Allah slaves are docile to their masters. The all preach FOLLOW you must be blind, confused and lost to need a Leader.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by Joel3(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2016
tobiolajutemo:

abeg, check urself....mayb, just mayb u r rily 419 oo.....#jussayin
are you stupid?
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by lollmaolol(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2016
ceaser:

Can someone here verify that number as issued to an SUV using that number plate verification portal of FRSC? Needs to be sure it's not to a hatchback. grin

Julius Ceaser...I have given you a ride before to Lekki 4 th round about... Yeye
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by 9icetoo(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2016
its just a f^cking number. jeez. I'd so love to have the number. would be on the lookout fr it from now on.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by Coldfeets: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2016
Why not?
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by Tellemall: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2016
If I were to credit your account with 6,666,666.66 I'm sure you wouldn't turn it down. Neither would you turn down a hotel room at the Sheraton numbered 666.

Nigerians are such superstitious clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by dalambusu(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Almost every person now has accepted the number 666. The initials www. On almost all emails means 666 in Hebrew.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
666 is not the devil's mark now but will be later.so whatever we do with it does not matter for now. but if not comfortable with, it's a free world...i know someone would have got that as a domain.it could go for $1m or more!
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by Tslim404(f): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
I don't see anything wrong wif the number ooooo. Its d mark of d beast na d beast giv d car d numba? My phone number ends wif 666 n it always baffles me wen ppl are scared of pickin my calls
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
I will accept it in a heart beat , in fact I have two phone numbers ending in 666 I specifically chose them.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tslim404:
I don't see anything wrong wif the number ooooo. Its d mark of d beast na d beast giv d car d numba? My phone number ends wif 666 n it always baffles me wen ppl are scared of pickin my calls
Please if u want to get rid of the number contact me , I won't mind adding it to my collection . Moreover your number calling me will make my day.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by deluxez12(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
gebest:
My guy plate number is 999, i asked him supposin is 666 wud he ve accepted it, he said he wud ve rejected it outrightly.
Blacks are shallow minded AF
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
juhan:
what kind of wierd plate number is that? Abi plate number don finish?? If not why dem go give persin that kin number
It doesn't change anything cheesy
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by tosyne2much(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
nizetee:
All those id1ots who say they will reject the number are Hippocrates. Give them recharge cards of 10 naira with 666 and see how they will thank you in Jesu name and on Sundays they will be given testimony grin. Hippocrates they forget that everything bought has barcodes in it.

If their will one day be registration centers where the so called mark of the beast is giving. The men of dogGod will be on the first line. At least they have offering monies at their disposal to bribe the beast to take his marks. Religions are designed to control the masses that's why Christians call themselves sheep and sheep are docile to shepherd. Muslims call themselves slaves of Allah slaves are docile to their masters. The all preach FOLLOW you must be blind, confused and lost to need a Leader.
Roflwkmd @ the bolded cheesy
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by gebest: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
lasurjunior:
I know a car with dat plate number...its no big deal jor!
did u kn d owner of d car or is only d car u kn.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
It doesn't change anything cheesy
change what
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by tosyne2much(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
juhan:
change what
It doesn't change the fact that God wil not judge you by your plate number
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
It doesn't change the fact that God wil not judge you by your plate number
okayy....
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by bobkezel(m): 4:04am On Apr 10, 2016
People with their shallow brains sha. Abeg if una see 666 or the anti christ itself, tell am say i am ready for am. People have used stupid thoughts that have no proof to blocked their brains. 666, antichrist watever watever, all na lie. White lies.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by Caleycash(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2016
bulldoza:

See mumu

Who is an atheist?

I believe in God Almighy. I'm not just as confused and deluded as you are.
OK...but why put up posts and images used by atheists and Antichrists... am sorry for that but I no be mumu oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are China Made Tyres Good? / Porsche Set To Displace Tesla Rival Supercar With Mission E (photos) / Durability Of Innoson Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.