Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? (16064 Views)

Check Out This Weird Plate Number / Would You Accept Or Reject '419' Number Plate? / New Plate Number And Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by billyG(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
they question to ask is will u reject d number plate 666 with $500k attached?
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject "666" Plate Number? by SenatorJames(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
I can use it, i was also very conscious of 666 before when i don't have the full knowledge of God. I now understand that i am a Spiritual being with a soul living in the body, it is my spirit that got save and not my body, my spirit then controls what happens to my body.

In summary, my car number plate does not determines my salvation and cannot influence my salvation. Moreso, the book of Revelation explains how and when the number of the beast will appear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Volkswagen Or Audi For Uber Driving? / Niger State Acquires 200 CNG Buses (Video, Pictures) / What Is Tge Advantage Of Hybrid Cars Over Non Hybrids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.