Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele (22152 Views)

Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] / Six-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Osun State / Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by teeawaii(f): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
This story get-as-e-be.How on earth wld a 9month old baby be left at home wid nobody 2tend 2him/her!
RIP,if true!and thumbs up 2d Mother 4a job welldone¤
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by iamdsam: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
The mother was the best person to be with child. I which the mother was around, the child would have survived because the woman would have gone for the child immediately the fire broke out
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by ify84(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
caramelll: This story is half-cooked. It is nt possible dat a 9month old baby will b left at home,all alone.
RIP lil one,if true.
The STORY IS TRUE...HAPPENED ON MONDAY this was how local page on sapele affairs report it...
Sapele Tafia
P.m News/Updates.
One house burn for Urban Area, after Papa
Atose
House, and one Woman leave
her Pikin for inside her House go market.
Before them try off the
fire,the tin done burn the pikin die.

I was in sapele when diz happened...roughly 9month old baby....
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Magnanimity(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
What a catastrophe
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
so sad,may his soul RIP
Get valuable properties/Lands and accommodations in Lekki,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,VGC and the entire Lekki expressway axis.
We work directly with developers and Landlords to ensure you get best value for your money.Check out our listings on our site: http://distributenaija..com/2013/08/updated-properties-for-august-2013-in_30.html
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by jjwaterfalls(f): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
this is all jesus fault.

Hav u taken your drugs today angry angry
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by montezz(f): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
this is all jesus fault.
were n se eleyii ni?
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by soulglo: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
caribchic: Omg who leaves a baby all alone in a house? This is so tragic sad

My Aunty said it is not unusual in Nigeria. Some of them give the baby medication to make it sleep and go about their day. In their mind they are parents because they can have sex and make children. Ignorance. May the soul of the baby rest in peace.
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Bash92(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
penny01502: female brain
That too harsh on her na
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by pbling: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
moni is d root of al evil,nw d child is gone
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by churchmind: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
Too bad

1 Like

Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Amakatopsy: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
D mother ws careless by leaving d little girl al alone. Human right in dat zone shld take note u cnt give birth 2 baby u cnt take care of ( child abuse) no matter what.
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by eduik(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
So careless of the parents to leave a little baby alone in the house.
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Tinkybabe(f): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
Extreme carelessness and total disregard on the mother's part.
There's no tenable excuse she can give to justify her leaving a nine months old baby all alone.
RIP little one.
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
sexywapmaster: it is what man makes that kills him.. Our ancestors lived better life..
Well i belive in nigeria there is still D stone age ppl in some highly remote part of some state, especially D north. U can pack ur lauguage and whn bus drop u near D forest, pull ur clothes and go nakedly to jion them.
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by whailler: 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
If I am not wrong about the location, that fire outbreak must have been caused by one truck carrying an iron basin trying to enter a street about that time. But the stuff on it's head got hooked on the electric wires crossing the road, so they were now using planks to raise it up so that the truck can pass and while they were doing this there were several sparks down through many electric poles. But the surprising thing is that people in that area were just carrying on with their business under the poles as if it can't hurt. I was out to buy drugs that evening when I saw this in Sapele. RIP baby.
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Abaniwealth(f): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
D woman needs to be punished severely,she just killed an innocent baby like dat,some pple ehaaa....i wonder why she leave a 9 mnths baby all alone in d house nd went to make useless money...infact i really need to see dat woman let me torture her myself...all d same,R.I.P BABY?
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by FOLLEY20(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Huum, what a pity, may God have mercy.
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by mrvictor: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
this story is either not complete or there's a lie somewhere. mama pikin, tell us true true, where u go?
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 31, 2013
sexymoma: Are you high or something
the guy must be sick how can he blame jesus for this
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by oge4real(f): 1:50am On Aug 31, 2013
If this woman were living in a developed country, she would have been given a prison cell to stay in and mourn her baby.
This is worse than witches eating their children. Haba!
When peeps are spending millions in search of the fruit of the womb.
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by pastorelvis: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Its not fair at al. I doubt if the woman in question is the true mother of the child. If not how can...........................
Re: 9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele by swtme(f): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
caribchic: Omg who leaves a baby all alone in a house? This is so tragic sad

Many mothers do it and its so annoying, I remember going to visit my mum and her neighbour(a woman)was going out to buy something n she locked her son in d house and I was so shocked that I had 2 tell her to bring him n I wud take of him n she was like ok that she was just going 2 d junction that sometimes she leaves him n go 2 d market n I'm lyk shocked The way I carry my daughter anywhere I go ppl call her my handbag, bt I don't care,I love her n I want 2 b sure she is fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians / Niger Delta Militants Blow Conoil Facility Up In Bayelsa / Edo 2024: Hoodlums Destroy Shaibu’s Campaign Vehicle(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.