Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:32 PM

Beverly Osu Open Up About Sleeping With Angelo, Afrocandy’s Movie Offer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beverly Osu Open Up About Sleeping With Angelo, Afrocandy’s Movie Offer (2153 Views)

How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan / Watch The Video Of Beverly & Angelo Having Sex In Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Open Up About Sleeping With Angelo, Afrocandy’s Movie Offer by idedan(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2013
BBA Contestant, Beverly Osu in a recent
interview turned down Nigerian soft-P0*n
star, Afrocandy generous offer to feature in
her next movie.
Read what she said below
On Angelo’s supposed girlfriend Candice
I don’t want to talk about his so called girlfriend
cos I don’t know anything about her.
If she had s*x with Angelo in the house?
I did not have s*x with Angelo. I loved him and I
still love him. I would get married to Angelo if I had
the chance!
And when asked about the bathtub scene with the
South African, she insisted, ‘I’ll still say nothing
happened between me and Angelo‘.
What exactly was your strategy? Was it to
say it all?
I talk a lot. My strategy was nothing. I just went
with the flow
On Afrocandy generous offer to feature her
in one of her P0*n movie
Afrocandy nibo? No oooo…..Thanks for the offer but
NO!
About her plans for tomorrow
I’ll continue with my online reality show ‘Beverly
Says’ and I’ll finish school…That’s what important
now!
Re: Beverly Osu Open Up About Sleeping With Angelo, Afrocandy’s Movie Offer by Sleekydee(m): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2013
Beverly d only interesting tin abt u is just your name nth else fascinates moi...I tink its best u jst stay under d radar. *Jst sayin*
Re: Beverly Osu Open Up About Sleeping With Angelo, Afrocandy’s Movie Offer by iterator25: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2013
Omo asha sad
Re: Beverly Osu Open Up About Sleeping With Angelo, Afrocandy’s Movie Offer by Boll2010: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
DbncfmkgvkjuxjhdxwjdckjcFlvfljk.......I love wat I type only like minds could undastand wat I wrote if u know d meaning stand a chance to slip wit DANGOTES mother gringringrin
Re: Beverly Osu Open Up About Sleeping With Angelo, Afrocandy’s Movie Offer by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ok, we don hear.

Ehen, incase this thread makes it to fp, i am the........? to comment.

since we are now in the era of Bev Osu.
Re: Beverly Osu Open Up About Sleeping With Angelo, Afrocandy’s Movie Offer by Boss13: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
I think they have employed P.Rs to start working on Beverly brand before we know it she would be the next Tonto Dike and all her information will be news worthy
Re: Beverly Osu Open Up About Sleeping With Angelo, Afrocandy’s Movie Offer by prettycentia(f): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
i knw dis will make frontpage
Re: Beverly Osu Open Up About Sleeping With Angelo, Afrocandy’s Movie Offer by dareyking(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Eeeem!by the way e gt 1 gurl wey i wnt toast 2mao been Saturday....so i wnt mke una pray for me mke my uncle and aunty comot so i go fit gt chance do d u knw.......?..and Finally mke the gurl say YES...
Re: Beverly Osu Open Up About Sleeping With Angelo, Afrocandy’s Movie Offer by StObaino1(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2013
Go girl... I remain one of your biggest fans. Do your thing as you wish and always use ur brain.
Looking forward to u on Nollywood...

(1) (Reply)

Woman Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Painful THREE-HOUR Orgasm / Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. / Why Do Ladies Seem To Foretell A Guy's Future Even Than A Prophet ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.