Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Hollywood Lies A Lot. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hollywood Lies A Lot. (793 Views)

Hollywood Lies / Whos The Most Beautiful Lady In Hollywood / Hollywood directors: Rate or hate? What's your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollywood Lies A Lot. by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2013
I grew up using the phrase ” the camera never lies” now it should be ” the camera always lies “

www.easyoops.com/before-and-after-special-effects/

Re: Hollywood Lies A Lot. by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2013
More pictures

Re: Hollywood Lies A Lot. by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2013
And More Behind the scenes Holywood pictures

Re: Hollywood Lies A Lot. by VillageBoi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
walescounis: I grew up using the phrase ” the camera never lies” now it should be ” the camera always lies “

What exactly is the point you're trying to make? With the 'content' posted it kind if is a silly thread title though!
Re: Hollywood Lies A Lot. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
VillageBoi:

What exactly is the point you're trying to make? With the 'content' posted it kind if is a silly thread title though!

I wont blame you, YOU ARE A VILLAGE BOY grin grin
Re: Hollywood Lies A Lot. by VillageBoi(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
walescounis:
I wont blame you, YOU ARE A VILLAGE BOY grin grin
Yup... a proper original VillageBoi. Oh by the way... the camera NEVER lies!
Re: Hollywood Lies A Lot. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Okay...so..you believe everything you see on screen is real? even the explosions and car crashes? grin

Movies are 'make-believe' bro, not documentares! tongue

(1) (Reply)

"Heirs" - Fan Page / Cartoon Obsession / Interesting Facts About The Film "The Avengers: Age Of Ultron"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.