Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) (5146 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Why Do Unattractive Girls Have Feelins For Fine Guys? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by angolag(m): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2008
Hi Naira Landers, I am in a dilemma right now, my girlfriend would not allow me to be. First of all do not think I came up here to fizzle out story to get attention, but the truth remains that I need your advise as soon as soon as possible. Ok here me out now, Guys when you don’t seem comfortable with a relationship any longer would you continue just because she is pestering your life? When the Love is not just there any longer would you stick to her? Ok for me, I will not and there is no need wasting my time with some one you no longer have feelings for. Guys kindly advise me as there seem to be reoccurring complications now. Key players in the house, Guys advise me on what to so that she does not even think of smelling my house this time. She is such a pest. Though I have made known to her my opinion for long but she would not allow me be. Though age doesn’t matter much but 24 as against 28 what do you guys think?

Guys advise me on what to do so that this girl will just run away from life. I need you Guys to advise me on what to do so that she will just RUN FAST from seeing me again

Gosh I am tired…she no want make I rest.

Guys help out me out its urgent I am not kidding I am very serious.

Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by ikamefa(f): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2008
huh? grin

if she is a pest find a good insecticide, or rat-trap grin

use it! grin grin grin

na today?
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by angolag(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2008
Don't spoil my thread if you don't have better advise to give here just keep of this thread and carry your problem else where .You women are dare Devils sad
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by HRhotness(f): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2008
When a relationship isnt working out, u leave

abi na by force?
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2008
Tell her you are impotent and she'll leave you alone! tongue
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2008
@poster

run naw,who hold ya leg for d relationship undecided
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by proo212(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2008
Well, you said guys only but the ladies have answered. If it's not working for you, by all means leave. There's no need to be unhappy with someone when you can be happy being by yourself.
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by ikamefa(f): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ topic

so if women are dare-devils, men are what? cheesy

them use super-glue hold yah yansh for the relationship?

coming here groaning and whining about someone being a pest!

is the relationship sadomasochist relationship? " grin '

bikonu make we hear word jare! grin
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by angolag(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2008
Girls for the last time I don't need your advise here. I need MALE perspective only. Some thing I will do to her and she will run fast as her leg could carry her.
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by HRhotness(f): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2008
angola_g:

Girls for the last time I don't need your advise here. I need MALE perspective only. Some thing I will do to her and she will run fast as her leg could carry her.

Why cant you just tell her? Abi are u too much of a coward?
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by angolag(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2008
@HR.hotness

Don't even think of that Word coward. If it will be possible to know me very well , You will know that Cowardism is not the word to describe me. I say outrightly what I have in mind to any person without mincing word. I no dey hide feeling ok. I they talk pop and plane my close guys know how far. Just that these girl will not understand me even in as much as I try to explain each time she comes crying like a baby Make I for pity her .In fact I am confused. The truth is that I am fed up. Gosh !!!
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2008
angola_g:

@HR.hotness

Don't even think of that Word coward. If it will be possible to know me very well , You will know that Cowardism is not the word to describe me. I say outrightly what I have in mind to any person without mincing word. I no dey hide feeling ok. I they talk pop and plane my close guys know how far. Just that these girl will not understand me even in as much as I try to explain each time she comes crying like a baby Make I for pity her .In fact I am confused. The truth is that I am fed up. Gosh !!!

There is something you are giving her she keeps coming back for. Stop giving it to her and she'll leave you alone!
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by proo212(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2008
Well, can you move, change your numbers? I fear a stalker is in the making. You might need a restraining order if it gets excessive.
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by joomiegal(f): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2008
angola_g:

Ah, dont spoil our fun now, we will always give you advice whether you want am or not. its our specialty!! grin grin
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by onyekang1(f): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2008
Tell her you just found out u are HIV + trust me she will FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! hope dat helps grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by holythug(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2008
kai, see black man sense. . .onyie u do well o
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by arshy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2008
ikamefa:

huh? grin

if she is a pest find a good insecticide, or rat-trap grin

use it! grin grin grin

na today?

can't stop laughing ooo!!! my ribs wan crack
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by holythug(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2008
me too my ribs sef don bcome sooo flexible
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by buzyDiva(f): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2008
lmaoooooo ;d
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by Jonnyville(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2008
If up till now, she stil dey distub u,
Try get a sweet lookin babe dat can make her jealous
and make sure say d babe dey visit steady steady
even sef try dey kiss, romance,caress d babe 4 her presence
all dis and more fit in the long run make her leave u,

But, make sure say d babe sabi fight o, cos if d oda girl go catch
her 4 corner, hey! her own don done, she go so much disfigure
her, u sef go see her u no go recognise am again.
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by Eaglebabe: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2009
Y is it not working now,but it worked b/4.If u know what u did b4 and it worked,do it now.She is not gong anywhere.
Re: When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only) by malaria(f): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2011
Erima m uo! ọ na ja adọ ọgụ?

Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! / Funny Conversation Between Daughter & Father / It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls