Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating (7459 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by RabboniX(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2013

screen shot on pc
http://blogsinbrief..com/2013/08/woman-swallows-cellphone-to-cover-up.html
Brazilian Adriana Andrade woke up in the hospital after swallowing her mobile phone. she did this to prevent Her boyfriend Renato from reading the text messages on her cellphone.

when he demanded to see them she took off running and when she was far enough away, she did the unthinkable... swallowed the mobile phone.

she had to undergo an operation to get the cellphone removed.

.>>pretty drastic action!

strong girl!lol
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by drss(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
Swallowed? She should have smashed the phone on the ground and tell him to buy her a new one angry
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Saraben(f): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
what!!! did chick mumu no b small besides is her boyfrnd perfect.some gals won't seize to amaze me
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by sunday478(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ah, BTW swallowing the phone is a clear evidence for the BF to know she is cheating, and not only the BF now, but the world

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Boll2010: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dem suppose em-balm her for mortuary straight up! She does value herself! I love naija doctors#tym no dy grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Tolexander: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
This lady doesn't know her calling.
She will be very good in drug pushing.

But my mind is doubting the credibility of this news anyway.

End time sign!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by demelza: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
Guys, can you see proof why you should buy your girlfriends tablets, lumias, ipods or phones with Qwerty keyboards?
It would be pretty difficult swallowing those compared with this 3310 the girl had.
A word is enough........

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by mecussey(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
This one go soon show front page...well, the girl no get brain sha. Naija babes better pass am
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
OH WELL
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Aliyeous(m): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ahhh tabbb dat actually provd she was cheating...i tire 4 dis kind tin sef
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Agbgift(f): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
shocked
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by AbuMikey(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
Craze people still Many for this world o shocked
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by jaxy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
shocked shocked U mean swallowed a fone....God have mercy...UNBELIVABLE
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by flolancracker: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
demelza: Guys, can you see proof why you should buy your girlfriends tablets, lumias, ipods or phones with Qwerty keyboards?
It would be pretty difficult swallowing those compared with this 3310 the girl had.
A word is enough........
grin lool. You have a point.
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by fr3do(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
Imagine if she was using lumia or samsung galaxy.
tongue
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by pabon(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
WTF!
Was she high or something?
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
I SWEAR WHYEN I READ THE TITLE I THOUGHT SHE WAS CHEATING IN AN EXAM.....

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by johnstar(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
undecided
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by dojumav: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
holy macaroni.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by marialucia(f): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
Sick modafucker
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
D girl go sabi bl.ow.job wella, she go deep throat ur DICKson even if nah 13 inches.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by dunwun: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
rigormortis: I SWEAR WHYEN I READ THE TITLE I THOUGHT SHE WAS CHEATING IN AN EXAM.....
thought so too!
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
This gal is a total badass!!! Drug runners will definitely need her extreme 'deepthroating' skills...
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by gawgeousnezz(f): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
grin...now that's stupid! angry
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
She's got ego..i mean how did it enter d little throat #suprised
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
She's got ego...i mean how did it enter d little throat #suprised
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by 3ace(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
How could she swallow a mobile phone? She must be a very dangerous girl. Hope she doesn't get.depressed in future because she can easily take her life. The trait is there already.
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by StellaBella(f): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
imagine if people were still calling and texting her inside her esophagus and lungs.

No bueno.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by nnagozie(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
dont try this at home.....remember naija hospitals are q***k!!!
Re: Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating by nikkyshyne(f): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
How is that possible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who get that Nude??? / How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? / She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.