Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

Femi Fani Kayoderesponds To Biancaojukwu’s Threat Tosue Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Fani Kayoderesponds To Biancaojukwu’s Threat Tosue Him (695 Views)

Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayoderesponds To Biancaojukwu’s Threat Tosue Him by IamK2I(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Femi Fani Kayode
Responds To Bianca
Ojukwu’s Threat To
Sue Him

http://amk2i./2013/08/30/femi-fani-kayode-respondsto-bianca-ojukwus-threatto-sue-him/
Re: Femi Fani Kayoderesponds To Biancaojukwu’s Threat Tosue Him by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
I'm not visiting your blog.. Post it here
Re: Femi Fani Kayoderesponds To Biancaojukwu’s Threat Tosue Him by kunlekunle: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
This morning Cheif Femi Fani-
Kayode woke up to find a letter
that was published as an
advertorial in Thisday
Newspaper purportedly by
Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu’s
lawyer threatening to sue him
for mentioning her in his article
and claiming that she has never
met him before. She also said
that he was being malicious. The
matter has of course been
reffered to Chief Fani-
Kayode’s lawyers who will now
take it up.
Ordinarily he would have not
have said a word about
this matter because he
sympathises with her for
whatever she may have been
going through. However now
that she has put it in the public
realm Cheif Fani-
Kayode is compelled
to formally respond. To the
assertion that he never knew her
and that they were never friends
he says this is false and he asks
why would he lie? The public
evidence is to the contrary. Chief
Fani-Kayode would not want to
say anything to embarrass her
because that would be
ungentlemanly.
He sympathises with
her delicate situation and once
again he expresses his regrets
about the fact that his statement
about her was misconstrued.
We shall just leave it at that.
Re: Femi Fani Kayoderesponds To Biancaojukwu’s Threat Tosue Him by IamK2I(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
Thanks kunlekunle

(1) (Reply)

Let's Advice Miley Cyrus / Update On Producer OJB In India For Treatment.! / #140 Million O.B.O Mansion Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.