Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test (5633 Views)

Graduate Facilities Engineer (Process/Mechanical) At Chevron Nigeria Limited / Nestle Nigeria Aptitude Test / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by harrys6: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
DMainMan: No. do not pay o. I am giving out free Dragnet GSE question. Go to my thread to have it:

https://www.nairaland.com/1410506/
free-dragnet-gse-past-question/12

pls send to friscoibez@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by wonda26(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
elsevier:
mine is in benin at university of benin ICT CENTER. AM IN ANAMBRA AND NEED DIRECTION ON HOW TO GET THERE. CONTACT ME ON 08038792998
Uniben is not hard to locate. Just take a bus from ring-road or new-benin you hear shouting 'MainGate' or 'Uniben'. I have changed my centre to Uniben. smiley
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by Candyrain(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mehn it's not easy oo but God pass them. Preparing for two aptitude tests. Writing Schlumberger test on Wednesday. In God I Trust. All the best fellows.
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by trino: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Candyrain: Mehn it's not easy oo but God pass them. Preparing for two aptitude tests. Writing Schlumberger test on Wednesday. In God I Trust. All the best fellows.
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by okeyjames(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
DMainMan: No. do not pay o. I am giving out free Dragnet GSE question. Go to my thread to have it:

Bro please I haven't received the questions. My address is okechukwudimaka@gmail.com
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by okeyjames(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Candyrain: Mehn it's not easy oo but God pass them. Preparing for two aptitude tests. Writing Schlumberger test on Wednesday. In God I Trust. All the best fellows.
When did you apply for that of schlumberger?
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by uchechukwuochei(m): 6:20am On Sep 02, 2013
harrys6:
pls send to me too @ uchechukwuochei@gmail.com
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by Candyrain(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2013
okeyjames:
When did you apply for that of schlumberger?

I created an account and then submitted my cv in their site in April.
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by okeyjames(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
wonda26:
Uniben is not hard to locate. Just take a bus from ring-road or new-benin you hear shouting 'MainGate' or 'Uniben'. I have changed my centre to Uniben. smiley
Were you sent a confirmation email for the change?
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by Rockoil(m): 3:44am On Sep 04, 2013
adedavid501: Yes o, i got the invite for uk, the address is 266 twickenam road, isleworth, Middlesex, London, TW77DT....So dragnet are also doing test in uk, na wa o

Please bro, where is "Measure Your Skills Examination & Training Centre in UNITED KINGDOM"?? is it the same place with this address?and how do I get to this address?thank you
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by adedavid501(m): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
bro i don,t know o, u go to underground stations or central london and ask for directions, don't lost sha
Rock_oil:

Please bro, where is "Measure Your Skills Examination & Training Centre in UNITED KINGDOM"?? is it the same place with this address?and how do I get to this address?thank you
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by aarony4u: 3:27pm On May 25, 2015
Candyrain:
I just got an email from Chevron for an aptitude test on 7th Sept. If you got the same please let's meet here and discuss
abeg who how is the chevron exam like?. I am to write the next chevron exam this week.
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by aarony4u: 3:35pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=Candyrain post=17781295]

abeg how is the chevron exam like?
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by aarony4u: 3:42pm On May 25, 2015
harrys6:

please send to asuominaz@gmail.com
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by misayada: 4:40pm On May 25, 2015
Please who knows the best way to go about this abstract reasoning, I dont understand the logic
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by Candyrain(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2015
misayada:
Please who knows the best way to go about this abstract reasoning, I dont understand the logic
Abstract reasoning is about the easiest part, all you have to do is look at the ones given, study them and use them to get the answer. There is always a path to follow to get the answer, that path is all you need to find. Practice sample questions and you'll get used to it.

1 Like

Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by misayada: 12:06am On May 28, 2015
Candyrain:
Abstract reasoning is about the easiest part, all you have to do is look at the ones given, study them and use them to get the answer. There is always a path to follow to get the answer, that path is all you need to find. Practice sample questions and you'll get used to it.

Thanks
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by Jamaticulus(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
realbomax:
it's discouraging to see dat word 'dragnet' again. it seems those crooks don finally hijack chevron recruitment. goodluck to those preparing for d test but i dont see dem changing d format for d test dis time too.

Hmmn...Format! If u've gat any materials..plz snd it to my mail...Jamaticulus@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by Jamaticulus(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
DMainMan:

No. do not pay o. I am giving out free Dragnet GSE question. Go to my thread to have it:

Your thread has been removed.Kindly send materials to my mail...Jamaticulus@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test by Dblaiz(f): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Stop wasting time searching far and wide..
Just click this link for your Chevron Job Aptitude Test Materials and thank me later...
https://myjobtests.com/test/chevron-job-aptitude-test-prep-pack-ebook-online.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower Enlistment Update / Lots Of Vacancies : Patience Required / Strange Job Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.