Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (731518 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
chaircover:

joko sibe tongue

Where is my rum and coke jare . . . .Abeg which channel is NCIS on today cheesy grin

Lmao let me check if you have completed it true true

http://www.apmg-international.com/SCRQuery.aspx?exam=p2

My intel says NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
chaircover:

really!!!! wahala niyen o!

Check na. That's the register for all certification holders. wink

jaybee dey there sef. tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jaybee3(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
me sef i wan train

make i go holla cdamsel

I only do private training grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
chaircover:

Loool . . . . you sha wan train by force by fire . . . .

No need sir tongue grin

BTW your cover is about to be blown here

https://www.nairaland.com/1523652/hes-different-nairaland

You better get down there fast & do some serious damage limitation before efe outs you lipsrsealed cool

BTW I dont recall you introducing yourself to the wonderful ladies and gents on this thread. . . .

What cover?

I have always introduced myself on every thread.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
chaircover: where did you introduce yourself on this thread?

Spambot removed my introduction.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Yusphull(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
zeb04: . @yusphull I joined d family earlier so I tink am old enuf 2 wlcm u wink. Ve fun here,cheer

LMFAO.... I sight yu dear..

Thanks for welcoming me anyways bur we ar still a newbie here all together... grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Yusphull(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Lol

U sound like an interesting guy. cheesy

People do say that too bur am just a normal guy that love having my fun anywhere I go coz dulling and boredom were omitted in my dictionary...grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Awww YPP Hugs kiss kiss kiss kiss.I can soo feel you cos I was in exactly the same mood earlier on this month (5 yrs since my Dad passed) it is well with you.They are resting and in a better place especially when they were pains due to illness.

Hello Funroom, how una dey?This our weather na real baby making weather tongue tongue tongue for those still in the business.No wonder maternity wards are always full in Summer.Ehen Efe pls what page is that your turkey recipe can't be bothered to start looking. If you can't remember pls post again.I am slowly embracing the Christmas spirit grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
damiso: Awww YPP Hugs kiss kiss kiss kiss.I can soo feel you cos I was in exactly the same mood earlier on this month (5 yrs since my Dad passed) it is well with you.They are resting and in a better place especially when they were pains due to illness.

Hello Funroom, how una dey?This our weather na real baby making weather tongue tongue tongue for those still in the business.No wonder maternity wards are always full in Summer.Ehen Efe pls what page is that your turkey recipe can't be bothered to start looking. If you can't remember pls post again. I am slowly embracing the Christmas spirit grin grin grin

Lol Dami!

You've already bought your turkey?? shocked shocked

As per the page - it must have been seventy-something-ish...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Lol Dami!

You've already bought your turkey?? shocked shocked

As per the page - it must have been seventy-something-ish...

No I have not o.Not even gotten round to gifts sef.But that your turkey sounds yum so it def is the way to go this year.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dami, thanks.
Hope u and urs r cool.

Bia, these two mammalettes, dey don solve una puzzle. It was fun going tru d posts now.
I even suspected that guy along d line.
Had always known he is different from what he portrays here.

Pls were is d turkey recipe Efe,
My birthday is around d corner.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
Just noticed this thread - great idea Hello Everyone

Salsera - the name well i chose it when i was in my heady days of learning salsa 2004 or so its seemed a logical name to pick. However I'm loving the bachata style now though I dont dance as much as before
I'm Nigeria, yoruba, looking at learning other languages at least 1 nigerian one and 2 foreign ones. Used to work in IB, Lived and worked in Lagos and I have lived in other places in the world

I'm not married dunno whether i can say i'm searching sef but singlehood don dey tire me grin! e be like person dey find husband with torchlight now.

I looooooooooooove travelling would love to travel more but fear of plane nah real wa, don't like drama though(so i dey run from some sections in NL oh)

Met some great people offline from NL years ago whom i'm still friends with but I'm a bit wary now tho cos I almost got scammed on property thread.

I like cooking my own food and I really wish I was spending Dec in Lagos this year
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Yusphull(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
salsera: Just noticed this thread - great idea Hello Everyone

Salsera - the name well i chose it when i was in my heady days of learning salsa 2004 or so its seemed a logical name to pick. However I'm loving the bachata style now though I dont dance as much as before
I'm Nigeria, yoruba, looking at learning other languages at least 1 nigerian one and 2 foreign ones. Used to work in IB, Lived and worked in Lagos and I have lived in other places in the world

I'm not married dunno whether i can say i'm searching sef but singlehood don dey tire me grin! e be like person dey find husband with torchlight now.

I looooooooooooove travelling would love to travel more but fear of plane nah real wa, don't like drama though(so i dey run from some sections in NL oh)

Met some great people offline from NL years ago whom i'm still friends with but I'm a bit wary now tho cos I almost got scammed on property thread.

I like cooking my own food and I really wish I was spending Dec in Lagos this year

Let me welcome yu in zeb04 voice: I joined d family earlier so I tink am old enuf 2 wlcm u . Ve fun here, cheer.... grin grin

In my own personal voice nw: You r highly welcome to this crib... Looking forward to know the real you better coz yu sound funny in ya intromimo ... Have fun to the fullest ..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Knocking!!!!! Hmmmmmmm........
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
tunapa2009: Knocking!!!!! Hmmmmmmm........
Hiya!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hiya!!

Dearie idowu.. How r u? I missed u ooooo.. How. Ur end?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lertee(f): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
tunapa2009:

Dearie idowu.. How r u? I missed u ooooo.. How. Ur end?
Awwww.... I miss u
3.... And my end no bad o! How life na smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: Awwww.... I miss u
3.... And my end no bad o! How life na smiley
Life has been good. Am always trusting in God to make it better(it can only get better).. How ib?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
@all UK based people

How do guys cope with this tradition of paying for your own meal when you're invited for a bday party at a restaurant

I go soon reject offers oh -person go still buy bday card again
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
salsera: @all UK based people

How do guys cope with this tradition of paying for your own meal when you're invited for a bday party at a restaurant

LMAO! grin grin grin grin
Just order for only water....watching weight things* wink wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Tinkybabe(f): 12:26am On Nov 21, 2013

I remember when I got into the country newly and a friend invited me to her sister's bday outing..I was reluctant at first but later agreed only for her to tell me to hold atleast 20pounds to order..I exclaimed ogini! no be your sister dey celebrate birthday..I quickly activated my reluctant mood and turned down the invitation..when I have food in my house..ehnn..lol.

I'm used to it now grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 21, 2013
@tinkybabe
as if you know the price, the celebrant just said 25pounds and then put smiley next to it.
Biko Whats there to smile about with 25quid
Grocery food for one week be dat angry
@aluta
watching weight ke - I just congratulated myself on crossing the 60kg line this year no take me back
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:03am On Nov 21, 2013
salsera: @tinkybabe
as if you know the price, the celebrant just said 25pounds and then put smiley next to it.
Biko Whats there to smile about with 25quid
Grocery food for one week be dat angry
@aluta
watching weight ke - I just congratulated myself on crossing the 60kg line this year no take me back

Interesting username. Interesting interest too. grin

Welcome here girlfriend.

Ain't Naija just fun to be?

You go to parties and you eat till you can't breath no more and still carry some "stolen" food home for your friends who couldn't make it.

As bad as Naija can be I appreciate the lavish lifestyle we live here.

First time a friend invited me out for a night hangout in US, I had tot Naija things as usual.....welcome party for me. Until he got to my driveway and said emm...emm....Like $50 should Be okay to take along.
My first thought was ah Ahhhh.....no be you invite me? Later the Naija spirit in me woke up and I decided to do some show off.

By morning, fresh from Naija has spent almost $400 dollars foolishly.

I didn't know the value then.....till a month later when reality set in.

Buy still I won t invite people out without being able to cater for them.
Just sounds ridiculous to me.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2013
Welcome omo Yoruba salsera

Always wondered about your moniker......

remindeed me of salsa n que sera sera

Tinklybabe... u nko...intros.....sowieee. ..thats wat I see everytime u post.....

Woy baba.....omo naija olowo...won lo fun eeee...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Yusphull(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2013

I would make my intention clear to him/her before leaving my house, say guy if yu are nt footing the bill ain't going anywhere..
Par-adventure I go wiv him/her in the long run, as a very badt guy wey I be and naija OT is still in bone n marrow, na those white babes go pay for everytin Ooo... Don't ask hw I go do am Ooo coz for naija here sef em dey pay well well.. grin grin

NB: I neva leave my papa aos b4 Ooo grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2013
damiso: Awww YPP Hugs kiss kiss kiss kiss.I can soo feel you cos I was in exactly the same mood earlier on this month (5 yrs since my Dad passed) it is well with you.They are resting and in a better place especially when they were pains due to illness.

Hello Funroom, how una dey?This our weather na real baby making weather tongue tongue tongue for those still in the business.No wonder maternity wards are always full in Summer.Ehen Efe pls what page is that your turkey recipe can't be bothered to start looking. If you can't remember pls post again.I am slowly embracing the Christmas spirit grin grin grin

yellowpawpaw: Dami, thanks.
Hope u and urs r cool.

Bia, these two mammalettes, dey don solve una puzzle. It was fun going tru d posts now.
I even suspected that guy along d line.
Had always known he is different from what he portrays here.

Pls were is d turkey recipe Efe,
My birthday is around d corner.

Okay ladies, here it is: https://www.nairaland.com/1418832/family-section-fun-room/87

Dami, at this rate you're gonna make me hit the shops, scouring for good deals on xmas turkeys o! I'm going to get four jare - two for xmas and two for the new year... tongue

YPP, happy birthday in advance o!

Where are you gonna celebrate this occasion of yours? Better send me my invite sharp-sharp before CC gets wind of it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.