Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (737481 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

I am just praising you and letting her knw how wonderful you are cheesy
Lolz... Daylight wash grin grin...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga: Same question I was about asking... Oya, R231, show thyself...

You will understand in about 3-6 months grin cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

You will understand in about 3-6 months grin cheesy
Lolz... #foul play...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga: Oooopx!!! Stumbled on d family section not to long, n falling head over heels in love wiv it grin..

Eeerrrmmm... I'm Jenny Ezera, born n bred in Nigeria, PH city 2 be precise but an Abian by identity...

Hobbies are singing, travelling, writting (nicknamed Sece grin), teaching n yabbing wink..

Sleekyjay was given 2 me by a bestie, telling me how much of a charmer I can be cheesy cheesy... Not new 2 Nairaland though, but lost d oda acct cry... Can't jux figure out d passwrd again n NL isn't jux helping...

Still single but have dz love 4 babies (cute ones oo) n great families; @ least learning 4rm dose who re dere cos someday, I'll b dere....

Anyfin PINK z me grin grin...

A good family z 1 dah z built on a firm n solid foundation...

Welcome "newbie"...

Word of advice, avoid R231 kpata-kpata. His latest wife and resident Family section's top chef - Edwife, is the current, undisputed, Sumono wrestler. She does not take kindly to sharing her man and carries an axe about, with her.

Ask R231 about the scars on his back and how they came about... cheesy

Besides, Chaircover was recently released from jail for fraud. EFCC are currently carrying out fresh investigations on her (again). So it's best you stick with Efe, and for a small registration fee (£ 999,099, 009.99), will show you the ropes around here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Welcome "newbie"...

Word of advice, avoid R231 kpata-kpata. His latest wife and resident Family section's top chef - Edwife, is the current, undisputed, Sumono wrestler. She does not take kindly to sharing her man and carries an axe about, with her.

Besides, Chaircover was recently released from jail for fraud. EFCC are currently carrying out fresh investigations on her (again). So it's best you stick with Efe, and for a small registration fee (£ 999,099, 009.99), will show you the ropes around here. cheesy

LWKMD gringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Welcome "newbie"...

Oh my jezzzz... Another report @R321, 3 souls have confirmed my worst fears... Hehehehe... Na race get me now ooo... @Chaircover, hehehehe... Fraud fins cry cry.. @Efe, dah ya price fit start up a construction coy oo grin grin..

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Welcome "newbie"...

and anoda one grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga: Oh my jezzzz... Another report @R321, 3 souls have confirmed my worst fears... Hehehehe... Na race get me now ooo... @Chaircover, hehehehe... Fraud fins cry cry.. @Efe, dah ya price fit start up a construction coy oo grin grin..

i told you that i am a good person

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
R231 commented on this page....

Page 231....cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
RoyalRoy: R231 commented on this page....

Page 231....cool cool cool

Hahahahahaha

Abeg make I go play lottery....my lucky day grin

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sagamite(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennykadry: I am bored. I think I need a holiday. Any one wanna suggest a CHEAP country to visit for 2 weeks? and any volunteers happy to pay for the trip?grin. Chaircover, Damiso, my yellow pawpaw Idowuogbo who I have judged so wrongly grin, Efemenaxy, NaijaBabe, coogar, r231, Sagamite...please heleep a sister mbong cry

My own first wife!

Mama junior!

Of course I go pay.

Say my name, baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFHE28mQE5Y
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sagamite:

My own first wife!

Mama junior!

Of course I go pay.

Say my name, baby!

angry angry angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sagamite(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

angry angry angry

As per documented in court na.

In the household, you are now senior wife. grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sagamite:

As per documented in court na.

In the household, you are now senior wife. grin

Since when do you do court weddings? Can't be legal then.

It's got to be conducted at the shrine with PAGAN as the officiating priest! angry

Anyway, I still have control of all your cowries, native pots, farmlands, palm trees and everything traditional - or do I not?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sagamite(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Since when do you do court weddings? Can't be legal then.

It's got to be conducted at the shrine with PAGAN as the officiating priest! angry

Anyway, I still have control of all your cowries, native pots, farmlands, palm trees and everything traditional - or do I not?

Yours was customary.

Hers was court as the first one. grin

No government can prevent me from doing what my ancestors have been doing for centuries. cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
^^ angry angry angry

Right.

As I'm no longer the apple of your eye, the sugar in your tea, the only buzzing mosquito in your net, amma get myself a younger, fitter, adonis, six-pack athlete Valentino in my bed chamber.

Oya give me T-fare and recharge card, so I can go chat up that bobo from the next village... lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennykadry: I am bored. I think I need a holiday. Any one wanna suggest a CHEAP country to visit for 2 weeks? and any volunteers happy to pay for the trip?grin. Chaircover, Damiso, my yellow pawpaw Idowuogbo who I have judged so wrongly grin, Efemenaxy, NaijaBabe, coogar, r231, Sagamite...please heleep a sister mbong cry

Don't mind all these frenemies. Syria is the place to go, good food and really cheap hotels grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
naijababe:

Don't mind all these frenemies. Syria is the place to go, good food and really cheap hotels grin

grin grin grin

Jenny don enter one chance! cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
@; coogar, r231, naijababe, efemenaxy

Back to sender grin

@sagamilopompin and damiso

kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
@Coogar

Scandal is back grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennykadry: @Coogar

Scandal is back grin

so i heard - i have not watched it yet though. too many shows on my tab & football is always getting in the way.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennykadry: @; coogar, r231, naijababe, efemenaxy

Back to sender grin

@sagamilopompin and damiso

kiss

Maka why na?

Wetin I do?

*** Blinks innocently***
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jenny I can recomend the perfect place . . . .The Hilton, Iraq or the crowne Plaza, Syria

Your pick grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
Girls be like "I don't bleach,its my natural complexion"

Keep on bleaching, don't stop........Keep on bleaching don't stop now.
Keep on bleaching.

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
^^ shocked shocked shocked

The heck!

That looks like a burns victim! You sure this was caused by bleaching creams / products?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
EfemenaXY: ^^ shocked shocked shocked

The heck!

That looks like a burns victim! You sure this was caused by bleaching creams / products?

Burnt from bleaching grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
^^ Thanking nature and all things good for my Ebony Sudanese colour!

At least, I'm never going to have to worry about my kidneys... cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
r231:
Keep on bleaching.
Ki le le leyi nitori OLOHUN!!!!! Arrrrrrrrrgh!!! Blawwdy disgusting angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
jennykadry: I am bored. I think I need a holiday. Any one wanna suggest a CHEAP country to visit for 2 weeks? and any volunteers happy to pay for the trip?grin. Chaircover, Damiso , my yellow pawpaw Idowuogbo who I have judged so wrongly grin, Efemenaxy, NaijaBabe, coogar, r231, Sagamite...please heleep a sister mbong cry
Lolz...yeye woman. U can try Ukraine ooo... cheesy grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
What a day!

Hey, how r we all?

Warisdat bikonu?
Human fingers and leg/toes

Obara emma!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Lolz...yeye woman. U can try Ukraine ooo... cheesy grin
Idowu, I did not do my nails again today.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Where do you get all these weird pics from grin?

I'm surprised the owner of those appendages isn't curled up crying in one corner.
She strong o. Still painting nails and taking pictures. embarassed
r231:

Keep on bleaching.

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.